Cyber and Damien

Operator
Name:Damien
Appearance:he have brown hair and blue eyes, he usualy wears a blue shirt and some back jeans, but he have a scar on my cheek when I fell down the stairs when I was 5, his hair is usualy shaggy and he has a scar on his cheeck from when he was 5
Personality:he is usualy calm but he gets scared fast, if he can help someone he will, sometimes when he gets worked up he gets realy annoying and can't stop talking
PET Modifications:none only the color is green and blue green

NetNavi
Name:Cyber
Element:Aquar
Type:Sword
Appearance:he has a blue helment and blue armor...his armor almost looks like it is made out of water..and his eyes are light blue, when he takes of his helment he has brown hair
Personality:it is realy hard to scar him altho he is terrified of the dark, he will also help any navi in trouble, he gets restless cooped up in his P.E.T. for long periodes of time Damien has to jack him in alot so he doesn't have to hear Cyber moan
Custom Weapon:A sword that is made out of water and can be turned into sharper harder ice sometimes, the sword is curved so he can hook onto an enemy and climb up some walls.
Signature Attack:his sword is suddenly turned into a bommerang when it is thrown after it hits his enemy and it returns to Cyber cyber can't move at all for a period of time. 60 damage 3-turn cooldown rate.
Okay..... let's see

First of all we try to avoid first person so even if your describing yourself put it in third person POV if you will.

Secondly, description is everything and my friend.... your op needs description, and your personality needs development

Thirdly, description on navi? Yes.... it needs work... ummmm think up of a better way to describe him, explain what he might do in a certain situation... gimme something.

I dunna have a problem with your weapon seeing as how Custom weapons have always bothered me, but gimme a description of the hilt or something...

Your signature attack is better off being a super sword attack or something, though I can't be picky..... However it needs a damage and a cooldown rate.
I edited the first post...Better?
Meh, I'm not to particularly picky so it's good to me, still feel it could be improved though XD

However you gotta wait for demonstar as he needs to approve you.

Quote ()

he doesn't have to hear Cyber moan

Explain, please.
So the op doesn't have to hear his navi moan about how he's bored in the PET, he has to jack him in a lot.

"So he (Damian) doesn't have to hear Cyber (the navi) moan."
When Cyber gets restless in his P.E.T. he starts complaining and moaning, and after 10 minutes Damien gets annoyed by it and does what Cyber whants and jacks Cyber into the net.
Thank you, P.A., but not necessary. Please stop posting in the Registration forums?

It looks alright, Damien. I'm guessing you're new, so I'll approve you now--

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1

Make threads for your Operator and Navi in the Profile threads, and make a Signature.