Stupid maternal units...

Alright, so my grades are kinda slipping from being on the Intarwebz, alright? And my midtern reports are showing it, alright? So I'm probably gonna have some reduced activity action going on, starting tomorrow, alright?

Just thought I'd say bye so you wouldn't wonder, "Where the hell is Phoenix?", alright?
Awright...
Whatevah you needz tah do.
Pfft.
You mean 'parental' units.
YOU HAVE TWO MOMS?
Sorry if you do, I didn't mean to insult. >.>
*raspberries at his own mistake*

I meant parental units, but this morning, but truth be told, my dad was acting more like my mom, lecturing me on how important school is and how I need to get good grades to get into university and how I'll become a hobo if I fail and yadda yadda yadda.

Plus he wasn't swearing like a Scottish sailor (which he actually is). That was new to me.
Wait, Pheonix = how old?
I forgotted. >_>
I got that lecture like, when I was 11. XD
as soon as I started this topic the static in my headphones started sounding like music.

Is this a sign?

Quote (Hiko)

Wait, PHOENIX = how old?
I forgotted. >_>
I got that lecture like, when I was 11. XD

Fixed, ya blargface.

But anyway, I'm 13. I've gotten it a few times in my life, but it's always been Mom that gives it. Dad just glares and swears at me when I need to catch up.
That blows.
My parents are nazi vacuums, slowly suckign the fun and joy out of life whilst grounding me for saying "shit' under my breath.
WHOOT.

Quote (commondragon)

as soon as I started this topic the static in my headphones started sounding like music.

Is this a sign?

Yes, it means you're finally beginning to succumb to the deadly neurotoxin that I've been pumping your house full of for the past 10 or so days years.

Later, Feenie.

-Twi
Woof woof! I'm a cow!

Quote (Twi)

Quote (commondragon)

Is this a sign?

Yes, it means you're finally beginning to succumb to the deadly neurotoxin that I've been pumping your house full of for the past 10 or so days years.

Later, Feenie.

-Twi

With lots of sarcasm as to 'deadly neurotoxin', I'm sure.
Reminds me of Portal.

Quick! Rip out his eyes and throw them in a furnace!
Hey, check it out! I'm eating my words because I already finished all the late stuff and I'm getting full marks on everything again!
MMM... Words.
Taaaaasty.

Quote (Phoenix)

Hey, check it out! I'm eating my words because I already finished all the late stuff and I'm getting full marks on everything again!

Awsome! I got the responsibility speach every time I got a poor grade on my math test. <_< It just gets anoying after hearing it so manny times. I'm in college though, so ha!

Quote (Zolem)

I'm in college though, so ha!

Wait...Aren't you like, six years old or something?

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (Zolem)

I'm in college though, so ha!

Wait...Aren't you like, six years old or something?

..........I'm 18. I vote. I pay taxes. I drive. i attend college. I have the date of my very birth on my profile page. How can you think I was six?
Meh, who knows? I think it's the lack of pantaloons.

Anyway...We've swerved quite off topic. Phoenix! What say ye?
I say Yarr!

But in all honesty, this topic did sway off-topic. And now I don't need it anymore, as I'm back. In black. On crack. Wait, oh frak.

Quote (Zanallen)

Meh, who knows? I think it's the lack of pantaloons.

Anyway...We've swerved quite off topic. Phoenix! What say ye?

Just because I'm a girl dosn't mean I don't wear pants.