Russel and Meribel.exe

This has been sitting on my computer for awhile. Azure has been bugging me for awhile to put this up, but I've given him any number of excuses on why I'm lazy and can't type things into a box on the internet. Anyway, I think I did this right.

Operator
Name: Russel Carter
Appearance: Stands at around 6 feet tall with fair skin and long white hair tied back. He's skinny with very little muscle definition, since most of his life has been spent with his nose in a book (though when asked if he's ever exercised in his life he'll launch into a diatribe about lame summer camps his parents sent him to). He Wears sweaters, slacks, sunglasses and a fedora while he's on the move. When he's teaching he doffs his at and removes his sweater to reveal a (usually) faded hawaiian shirt. Generally wears sandels. All in all, he doesn't care much about what people think of his looks.

Personality: Somewhat aloof, but once he gets excited about a topic of discussion he won't stop talking. Teaches philosophy at a local university and carries the air of a proffessor who generally thinks he's better than everyone else. Somewhat shuns interaction with others, but he isn't without his graces. Always quick to lend a helping hand, he tends to get in trouble from taking on things outside of his element. Hates it whenever someone uses the word "Virtue." Likes logic, semantics and eastern philosophies. Holds a Ph.D in Philosophy and a Masters in Mathematics. Has a minor in Physics from his undergrad days.

PET Modifications: His PET is modified with an E - book reader attached to it so he can read wherever he goes. This being the case, he has a large amount of information stored on it, but the books are so wordy even he has trouble making use of them.

Navi
Name: Maribel.exe "Marry"
Element: Aqua
Subtype: Cursor
Appearence: Blue and black cammo (Urban Cammo) pants and jacket. Over her jacket is a black vest with many storage spots/pockets. She wears a black berret over her long, platinum blond hair, which is tied in a bun at the base of her neck. Her pants are worn tucked into black boots with silver toes. Her hands are coverd in black, fingerless gloves. Eyes are a deep blue. She's actually slim and lithe, but looks stocky with all of her gear and thick clothing. Not particularly tall, she stands around 5'5". Her insignia is set on a circular patch on her shoulders and on the front of her berret. It consists of an arrow resting on top of a tortoise.

Personality: Bubbly sniper, often found humming to herself as she wanders around the battlefield. A bit of a free spirit who considers orders to be suggestions. Despite her flighty appearance, she is (almost) always aware of her area. Preferring to opperate on her own, whenever she's in a group she tends to hang back from their advance in order to provide supporting fire. Will talk to herself when she wants some company. These conversations rarely have anything to do with what is going on at the time.

Custom Weapon: XP-I v7S Custom Sniper Rifle with bayonet attachment for slashing attacks. Even though it's unnecessary, it is bolt action and she takes great joy in ejecting "spent cartridges"; Says she likes the tinkling sound they make when they hit the ground. Her rifle has no scope - she shoots with her heart. She is also known to give a quick pep-talk to it when landing a shot is critical. While technically a part of her, it is hand held and manifests as needed.

Signatures:
Flak Jacket - HP Barrier 20 (CD1)
A barrier is deployed around her that absorbs a bit of damage.

Aqua Cartridge - Ranged 40 damage Aqua Element (CD1)
Loads a blue tipped bullet into her buster and hits with a water powered shot. Looks like a blue bolt when fired. Nicknamed the "Lukewarm Splash."

I'd also like the +50hp cust.
I just need to clarify one thing. . .

That slashing bit in your custom weapon, you realize, won't affect your buster shots or anything unless you purchase the slashing upgrade. As it stands you could use it for slashing based chips as fluff, but it can't change anything.

Other than that everything looks pretty nice.

Just want to make sure you know that before I say cool, as it wouldn't be great if I said cool and you'd misunderstood the whole Custom Weapon deal.
Just another note, the PeT is capable of producing multiple floating holographic screens that are probably bigger than your average E-Book reader display so the E-Book reader isn't really a necessity, but this is just a heads up.

I'm sorry if I seem like I'm being silly.
Lux: Yeah, I know, I just wanted to add a bit of flavor to it. I've always liked the huge rifles with bayonets on them since they usually wind up being taller than me if you stand them on end. I don't mean for it to affect anything. It's just a looks thing and for the slashing chips. I don't plan on shooting knives or stabbing with it.

RevivedSin: Yeah, I know they have that, but I was wanting mine to look a bit retro. Russ is supposed to be a bit of an eclectic, so i thought it'd fit better to have an "older" device supped up, so to speak. It's not silly, you're trying to help and it's appreciated. I'm new to RP over forums, but I've done it in table tops and MMOs before and I appreciate the help.
Alright, sounds good then.

[APPROVED]

GET: STARTER PACK
Chips: RageClaw1, ShotGun, Cannon
NCP: UnderShirt, HP+50
SubChips: MiniEnergyx2