IT'S HELL

HELL

HELL

HELL

HELL

Blah blah blah, I'm gonna rant alot about some stuffs about my summer!

7AM-1PM: Summer school at my High School
2-4: Band Practice
OR
2-6: SAT prep school
6:30-9: Other Summer school class over the near community college

And this goes on for the entire 3/4 of my summer...yea, it ****in sucks ಠ_ಠ. I have literally no freedom in any week except PART of the weekends and stuff, but it's still kinda manageable.

Adding to those jail-like-bad summer, I met quite the HANDFUL of weird people in the short time.
-A white guy who just won't STFU and literally talks about what we use to talk about in middle school (Digimons for god sake, DIGIMON!!)
-Another white guy who's speech sounds as if it is full of sarcasm.
-Some...Romanian(??) guy who always makes really really awkward example in my sociology class that makes a PERFECT example of Family guy's "In Soviet Russia, Car does you!" (<- Not kidding)
-ANOTHER WHITE KID (Don't look at me wrong, I just happen to have lots of white guys I don't like :ph43r:) That just...just...I don't know how to say this without sounding like a jackass. One of his "special" traits is that he's always in his own bubble and there's a literal 5 second delay before he responds back to anything...

Now, tomorrow, I have to go to a 4 day church retreat I really don't wanna go, but forced anyways because I'm the only guy who's familiar with all these and my dad's a pastor...

Basically, my summer is hell and I'll be gone for at least 4-5 days