Rawr

Yo, I was looking at some other boards trying to find out how to make mine better, (well its not mine but i'm an admin there) and this site was like dude that's awesome so i so totally joined I think it was the flaming mettaur thing tho that convinced me, that's just sexy man. /lol <--thats pretty damned sexy too.

edit: now that that's outta my system. Hi.

I go by EpsilonX but you can call me Eps or Epsilon or Toby (if any of you call me X or something i'll kick you.)

As you can probably tell, I love the Alien movies.

Music is pretty much my life, too. I like a lot of music but if you dis what i listen to well...ill get pissed.
Welcome, X! I'm a random, ecchi-posting kind of new person.

Welcome to the Chaos Rogue Network!

Quote (MegaBassFalzar)

Welcome, X! I'm a random, ecchi-posting kind of new person.

Welcome to the Chaos Rogue Network!

*kicks you*

Don't you listen?
Not really, X.
X. X X.
Hi X. Alright if I call you Xsilon?

Quote (EpsilonX)

I think it was the flaming mettaur thing tho that convinced me, that's just sexy man.

Squee~

Someone appreciates my work! ^__^

I'm quite literally beside myself right now. I've just punched myself in the arms for saying "squee."

At any rate, welcome. Here's hoping you'll like it here!
Oya.

Welcome and all that, EpsilonX.

You may worship.[/insane]

Anyway, more serious matters.

Phoenix, please don't spam. It's a Warn-punishable thing to do, so I'll be giving you a verbal warn this time.
Sorry, won't happen again.

Quote (Eon Omega)

Phoenix, please don't spam outside of the Spam Can. It's a Warn-punishable thing to do, so I'll be giving you a verbal warn this time.

Fixed.

Aside from that, welcome. May I call you... Ecks? 8D

-Twi

LET US DANCE!!!!

<(''<) <( '' )> (>'')>

Quote (Twi)

Quote (Eon Omega)

Phoenix, please don't spam outside of the Spam Can. It's a Warn-punishable thing to do, so I'll be giving you a verbal warn this time.

Fixed.

Aside from that, welcome. May I call you... Ecks? 8D

-Twi

You may call me...secks.

And, man, where I come from, That post is like far from spam.

Btw, I dig the banner. It changes. B)
Yes, the banner is hawt.
THE BANNER, now in three varieties!
Welcome, Epsilon-san/kun. I'm the resident... Well, let's not talk about that. <<;
Welcome anyway.
Okay. Where the heck do I go first?
First read the Rules Forum. Especially the ones on Registration.

Then go to Registration => New Users.

Follow the guidelines, ask for help when needed.

Don't be emotionally hurt when Twi gets abusive.

That should be it.
EpsilionX......Epsilion......silion......SILLY! I'm going to call you SILLY! YAAAAAY!

Oh and I'm lunarlion, monkey fan girl!
And I'm...

Well, you'll hear about me soon enough :3
Not so much "hear" as "see," although he has been forsaking his more eye-blinding duties as of late in favor of more productive and vison-friendly ones.

Quote (Savage King)

Not so much "hear" as "see," although he has been forsaking his more eye-blinding duties as of late in favor of more productive and vison-friendly ones.

Do I want to know?
No you don't. But what you wanna know is that...I MAKE AWESOME CHIBIS!
helo new member, i'm resident n00b and furry lover, call me dark, i'm random, insane.....and i get beaten by the mods in the RP every moding........DON'T KILL ME! *killed by twi* twi=win/ass hole.