Off to stab people... in Denver

It's like a foil, but with a heavier, T-shaped blade and a bigger guard to cover the hand (but no knuckle guard.) It replicates the swords that you dueled with, to first blood (as opposted to the ones that you tried to stab each other in the heart with.) The guard is there because your hand is a valid target, as is your face, your knee, and your toes.

Because those weapons were traditionally used in duels to first blood, there are no rules in epee, except for the standard rules of safety and etiquette. You hit anywhere and you do not pretend that you're fighting to the death with right-of-way rules. With foil, you see, if you stick your arm out into an incoming attack, you lose the point even if you hit first, because you would have died. In epee, it's not only common but smart to try to pick someone on the arm if they launch a big, nice, beautiful attack at you.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Oh, and we also got to walk 16th Street Mall. That was awesome. I almost got killed by the stupid silent electric-powered bus.

HA! THAT MAKES ME ROFFLE!

*ahem* Anyways, enjoy the MHC! COLORADO FTW!
I live at sea level, dammit!

*turns in a circle while doing the oxygen dance*
As y'all can tell, I'm back, and my posts will no longer suck.

<3 sea level.
Welcome back!!!
Yay, now we gots more peoples....everyone is having CPU trouble now.
Sea level? Bah, I live near the Rockies!
In a trip cross-town, one travels from sea level to near impossible heights and back again!
One can find their brain may depart from their ears during a simple trip to the bank!
We've learned how to not breathe.
It's like learning how to not be seen, but you get shot less often.
Augh.

If anyone was at a disadvantage because of the thin air, it was me. I was absolutely gasping.
Meh. Take some consolation in the fact that it was hard for me to breate because the air was so thick when I visited Hawaii.

There. I said it.
That's the humidity talking.
Ouch...Well, I live on a hill, so it's like breathing a poison gas when I go down to the city >_>;; Such clean air in my place XD

Anyways...I have so many drumline competition because of our new teacher (Which I have to admit, is much better than the last one)...and the stress is getting to me from the drumline that I had to DRILL a hole in my usual belt to match my stomach...BAH!!

*Ignore that littl' complaining~*