Rave + Ange .EXE.

I won't turn into a vicious murderer, that whould be out of character ^^

And for the attack: it technically works the same as kawarimi magic, only then hitting less hard. And state that the steel throw at the enemy is as easy to dodge as the slices from protoman in mmbn 2 ^^ so it whould only hit like 2(maybe 3) times but, of course, I can be really lucky (or paralyzed the enemy.... feels a combo coming up) and of course, because the attack contains 2 parts, it takes 2 action points. Check modified part of custom attack.

btw; i shall post more info about BNG later, and, if one of the members of the NBG dies (or retieres) someone else could join (hint)
*cough* 60, Majin.

2 actions, block + 50 potential damage...

Needs a cooldown, and bump down to 4 slices (40 potential damage).
The chance of being hit by all 5 slices is very small.

first slice: 100 %
second slice: 50 %
third slice: 25%
fourth slice 12.5%
fifth slice: 6%

edit: OK, throw it over, every slice just does 20 damage, and the block works like a barrier.
That's actually weaker than what I'm offering. ;P
*cough* That's too powerful.

5x20 = 100 + barrier (near equivalent of 20) = 120.

You're at double the cap.

I was suggesting 4x10 + barrier. The 4x10, of course, would have the normal chance of hitting, instead of... halved for each previous hit.
Sounds good, I go with that.
But (minor question) Is it OK, even if my Navi isn't wind type (had to make a choice) that it's still able to fly? (not with the advantages, only for cosmetic change and cooler attacks.) because it has wings.
Heh. Very well.

Choosing any legacy items?
navicust programs
- Floatshoes
-speed +

chips
-sword
-heatshot
-canon
You had Floatshoes?!
Good eye, P.A.--but please don't comment here? It's cluttered as it is. ;P

P.A. brings up a good point. It's too far back for me to remember, so I'm just going by cost and trust.

It all looks legal.

So... Approved!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1