Cyclone and Josh

Name: Josh
Appearence: Wears a torn robe over his body and has white hair. He has green eyes, and wears sandals. His skin is white, and he wears gloves fashioned out of loose chains and torn cloth.
Personality: After his parents' death, Josh's entire life came crashing down. However, even though he became an orphan with only his netnavi to comfort him, he retains a positive, 'free spirit' attitude.
PET Modifications: Since Josh likes to sit on rooftop ledges whilst talking to his navi, he put a mini-parachute in his PET should he ever drop Cyclone. The PET is sky blue.

Name: Cyclone.exe
Type: Normal/Wind

Appearance: Cyclone is a sky-blue humanoid netnavi. He has a small propeller on his back which allows his to hover. Only his armor, which is on his forearm, lower leg, head, chest and top of his back, is blue. The rest is black....spandex. He also has fin-shaped jags on the outer side of his arm.

Personality: Incredibly loyal to Josh not by a program, but by sheer compasion and sympathy for Josh's pain. He also has that wandering, 'free-spirit' thing going on, just like Josh. He is kind, but shy to people who are new to him.

Custom Weapon: Tornado Buster- shoots out mini tornados.

Signature Attack: Hurricane- Attacks one enemy with a tornado, doing 60 damage over all. 3 turn cooldown.
Charged shot is big tornado?

Remove starting chips, please. XD
No, his charged shot is a tiny tornado. His signature is fullsize. Also, edited.
You carrying anything over? Otherwise, I think its fine. I'll approve after you get back to me on the Legacy thinger.
"legacy"....?

Anyways.... I'm carrying a speed upgrade since my guy is nothing without plenty of dodges, and I'm using a Fireburner, Sword, and Shotgun. Nothing else.
The chips need to be purchasable in the chip shop and can cost up to 5000z combined. I don't see fireburner in there.
<insert Square-mouth anime expression here>

Crap, I'll change it to heatshot then.
That works.

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1

Along with your Speed Upgrade, Heatshot, Shotgun, and Sword (just adding that for clarification). If this is correct, then you are approved and may post profiles when ready.