DNRCross/RedCross

Quote ()

5 FXP
Fated Beginning! Meeting at the Colosseum!
25 FXP
Teaming Up! Let's Vaccinate Electown!
5 FXP
Massive Team Up! Vs. Twi!

Ok well, that was all done before the FXP system so about 35 FXP in total.

Element: Elec
Subtype: Sword
Description: With on and off exposure to DNR's navi signature, Red becomes entranced by the medical profession in her new Cross! She now dons a typical two-piece nurse's outfit, hat and dress, completely white, losing any redness whatsoever. He navi symbol is adorned in the middle of her nurse's hat on the top of her head. In addition to her two piece suit, the newly assimilated white blood cell also dons a pair of rubber gloves and white leather shoes. Her personality becomes slightly erratic during the cross as well and she attempts to use some medical terms, without much success.
Buster: Replacing her picnic basket is a first-aid kit full of sharp and pointy objects such as scissors, needles, scalpels, and syringes.
Charge Shot: Red holds her hands out in front of her and yells, "CLEAR!" Afterwards, an electromagnetic pulse of energy blasts from her palms at the opponent, attempting to shock them to death.
Signature Attack
Defirbulator Gauntlets: The double-use attack from the original doctor is passed on! But now in healing form only. Red takes two defirbulator pads from her first aid kit and attaches them to her hands. She charges them up, yells "CLEAR!" and shocks herself, or any ally, to heal for 60 HP [Charge Time: 1 Action, Heal 60 HP] (2 turn CD)
80-30=50/60
DNR? You there buddy? ._.
Element: Normal
Subtype: Wind
Description: Meeting the ooh so adorable Red, Polonius has remembered his first ever pet, Ivo the Bunny! As a result DNR gets a new outfit and look! from his doctory garb to... a Bunny suit? That's right! He wears a white fluffy bunny suit of cuteness, complete with cottontail and ears! His face though, is not so well hidden from the face, a red tattered Scarf below the big head.
Buster: Replacing his Miyocardium are two razor sharp... Carrots!?
Charge Shot: His carrots fly around the area, slicing the target in its center area at the same time.
Signature Attack
MegaVortex Egg Cannon
DNR the Bunny is ready for Easter in this attack as he pulls out a carrot-like gun. This one shoots a big, stinky egg that makes the target in shock, from its smell of course. (60 + 30 stun - 30 one charge time = 60/60 Pool points used up, 2TCD 60 ATK + Stun)
Bump
Bump 2
BUMP 3?
COME ON! GIVE THE BUNNY SOME LOVE HERE!
Bump... 4...
I think I'll PM one of you guys just for the hell of utilizing my rights.
Approved, no errors as far as I can see... albeit the bunny suit, but whatevs.
Thanks.
I desire that my Red Cross become Wood cross now that Red's a wood navi.
Alright, Approved.
Got 20 more sig points....

80/80

Name: Defibulator Gauntlets
The double-use attack from the original doctor is passed on! But now in healing form only. Red takes two defibulator pads from her first aid kit and attaches them to her hands. Not waiting for a moment, Red slams the pads into the target, sending them a shock to heal their system damages.
Effect: Heal 60
Cost: 80 points
Cooldown: 2 turns

0/80
Approved