Account questions

So I am currently under a new account, decided I would get back into RP and remembered this website.

But the e-mail address I used to sign up I rarely access so I was wondering if I could do anything about either somehow recovering my old account, or getting it removed so I could use the e-mail address for this account.

No I do not remember ANYTHING about the account other than the e-mail address I used to sign up.
If you can provide the e-mail, I should be able to take care of it for you, either in the form of resetting the password for you or deleting the old account so you can use the e-mail again.

Quote (Aim)

If you can provide the e-mail, I should be able to take care of it for you, either in the form of resetting the password for you or deleting the old account so you can use the e-mail again.

omega0zero@gmail.com

I suppose I'll attempt to reset the account. I just wonder what my old user name was.

If I restore the account, can I then delete it if I'm not happy with what I did way back in the day?
I've located your old account: Omega-Zero. I'm board PMing you on both accounts a temporary password for the account. You will be able to change the password later at your own discretion, but log in with that for now.
I've logged in an decided that I want the account removed. It's who I used to be and, I just don't agree with what I did to that account for characters and what-not. So if you could remove it that would be most awesome.
Alright, before I delete it, make sure you get any information you had on there (perhaps your old signature so you can rebirth, anything like that). When you're ready, post here again and I'll delete the account.

Quote (Aim)

Alright, before I delete it, make sure you get any information you had on there (perhaps your old signature so you can rebirth, anything like that). When you're ready, post here again and I'll delete the account.

Nothing I can recover from there. I'm all set thank you very much Aim.

It can be done with now.
Alright, it's done. Hope you get back into RPing!
Should start back right on here.

That is...as soon as I create a new OP and Navi! Haha.