So I Got This Wood, Right?

Navi that is, and I'm pretty sure with her healing skills she should have the potential to be unaffected by Status changing effects via a program, but I just can't find the program that would do that.

So...where is it?
There's no such NCP and the closest thing I can think of is the Status Cure under signature attack effects. If you made it passive, it might work as an immunity of sorts?
The only program that stops "status changes" in any way, shape, or form, is BugStopper, but that's only for bugs.

The only other way is a Passive Status Cure.
Status cure cures them and not stops them. Considering most stuff to cure either blocks sigs/actions anyway (freeze, stun, sleep), gives a high miss/failure chance (confuse/blind) or can't be cured by it (system breaks)... your best bet would be to put it in a passive yeah. I'm not sure how much use passives are under the above conditions though.

I was thinking of "ward" sigs... simply X points, where X is the effect to be stopped once. Barriers are basically wards for dmg. Using the same method you could make a ward for slow or stun, etc...

Quote (Knight)

Status cure cures them and not stops them. Considering most stuff to cure either blocks sigs/actions anyway (freeze, stun, sleep), gives a high miss/failure chance (confuse/blind) or can't be cured by it (system breaks)... your best bet would be to put it in a passive yeah. I'm not sure how much use passives are under the above conditions though.

I was thinking of "ward" sigs... simply X points, where X is the effect to be stopped once. Barriers are basically wards for dmg. Using the same method you could make a ward for slow or stun, etc...

Yeah, that came to mind (been came to mind for that fact) but that would make it mostly a passive signature move, and not a customizable Program feature liked it would be for most Wood Navis such as Tomahawkman or whatever.

Well, you should get what I'm saying, but if you don't neverminds, my question has been answered anyway.