How to Make a Unique Character

Quote (Tonedeaf)

Part 5- Redefining the Norm

When you think of an angel, typically you think of a humanoid with wings sprouting from their back. Well, that may not be the only case. After all, it is more the fact having the wings than the fact of them sprouting from the being's back. For a different approach, how about the wings sprout from it's hip? Perhaps it would replace the ears. Attached to its heels?

You get the picture. Simply because a body part is located in a certain place on one being, when combined onto another it doesn't mean that it needs to absolutely be in the same place. For suggestions on placement of the new parts derived from the previous section, refer to decomposition diagram (See graphic in Part 2).

Right here is proof tht it incourages creativity. It says that you may have a concept, but it dosn't need to follow the norm. Remember this naysayers, you don't have to use the ideas printed here in their entirity. You can look at areas you are finding bland on your navi, or look for more words or ideas to describe him. Perhaps you can use the ideas here to create a base-pooiint and evolve from there.

A perfect example of ase-point evolution is my own navi. First, I chose three things. Element (in this case Aqua), somthing to base it on (Armor) and a theame (Sea). Taking these three base ideas, I started playing around how to combine them in various ways, untill I ended up with an ultra bouyant suit of living coral armor. This is esentialy all this matrix is, it just lets you grab any more pieces you need to create your idea.
Thank you for the vote of confidence Zolem. It's exactly that sort of thinking that I'm trying to get help inspire.
Also, I looked at Niax;s link, looked at the firearms generator, and designed an entire new attack from a name I got, Terrabazooka. I twisted it to bublezooka, and came up with a SigAtk. idea. Basicaly, in my opinion, more proof that anything that can let you bounce around ideas is a good thing.
You forgot MONKEYS!!!!
Monkeys are mammals, or possibly human beings, dependent on how you look at them Lulu. So they are in there, even if not specifically named. Maybe I'll put up the Stone Gorilla example they have in here some time in the future.

On another note, the entire system is now up. Any criticism is welcome and encouraged. I also looked at Niax's generator listing and have to agree, quite a few potential names and ideas for Sig Attacks can come out of there. A welcome compliment to the Matrix system.
Ok, just for fun, here are some of the random generator results that have inspired sig-attacks. Whether or not I use them is another matter. If you like an idea, feel free to use it.

Candy: Crackling Astropetals - Cracling Catastrophy.
Candy: Megaapricot Clusters - Megabomb Cluster
Candy: Dynafudge - As is (exploding chocolate!)
Weapon (not Sword or Gun): Nightgun - As is
Weapon: Lifeburner - As is
Weapon: Magnoknife - As is
Weapon: Trapsphere - As is
Firearm - Terra Bazooka - Bubblezooka (Taken by: Zolem)
Medecine: Alasezer - All Lazer
Medecine: Ataloxen - All Toxin
Mix Drink: Absolute Walnut Rain - Absolute Anialation Rain
Mix Drink: Blessed Paradise Tea - Blessed Paradise
Mix Drink: Scarlet Dagger - As is
Mix Drink: Sweet Armor - Sheet Armor

I'll update the list as I come up with more. If you want to take one for yourself because you're stuck on a sigatack idea, PM me and I'll mark that it's yours.

And to you naysayers, i respond to my minions: Release the radioactive crazed shape-shifting whales!