Charlotte and FencerMan.EXE

[FOREWORD: This is a net-deck one of my ready-made Navis, so feel free to ignore the other country crap if you wish; it shouldn't apply here, hopefully. Just like the first time, even though my original Navi was approved, I'm still baffled by the Sig system, so I hope I didn't screw it up a second time around. Lastly, from this, you can pretty much tell what the Operator's [Family] colors are, so forgive me if it seems like a repetitive theme going here. I hope all else goes well!]

--------------------------------------------
Name: Charlotte Reigns
Appearance: Charlotte has shoulder-length wavy, golden-brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail for the time being, blue eyes, 5'4, petite build, and because of her wealth, is never seen in the same pair of clothes twice. EVER! For the sake of her quest to "fit in with the commoners", she wears a rather uninspiring white tank top, a black denim jacket/jeans combo, and tan, calf-high heeled boots.

Personality: Charlotte Reigns is the 18-yr old billionaire "princess" of Merric Reigns, C.E.O. of a huge technology corp in her homeland of Cynettica! Growing up wealthy, she's always had the finer things in life: expensive clothes, everyday feasts, tons of merchandise, the best private educators money could by, lavish lifestyle, servants, everything she could ever want... at least that's what her family believed. Living out a sheltered princess's life and wanting to pursue her own destiny, she enrolled in out-of-country school (against her father's wishes) and half-heartedly made a promise to give up her aristocratic ways. Sort of... Even though her 'away' funds are limited, she is still stinking rich, she still buy whatever catches her eye impulsively, and worse of all, she still as snobbish as her upbringing, although she tries to break that habit living among the "paupers". Her claim to fame is her family's fortune, and if anything tries to steal her thunder (namely a particular "pauper" and his insufferable Navi), she becomes extremely irritable and competitive, much to her Navi's dismay! She has said "pauper" to thank for "helping" her with her agenda of fitting in, no matter how vile her new appearance and/or attitude my be...

PET Modifications: A shimmering gold (main) & pearl white (trim/secondary) color scheme. The wallpaper of PET shows a symbol of the Reigns family crest; a silhouette of a gold crown w/ a halberd and pike in cross formation behind it on a white background.

NetNavi
Name: FencerMan.EXE
Element: Normal
Type: Sword

Appearance: FencerMan is a thin-frame built Navi of average height. He dons all the regular fencing staples: a pure white chassis - the chest plate bearing the Navi's symbol of the Reign's family crest - covered by golden shin/wrist/shoulder guards, a matching half retractable fencer mask that only shields the eyes at all time (covers the entire face during battles), as well as white saber with a gold hilt bearing a small inscription that reads "Luminous Protector of Her Majesty". As an added touch by Mr. Reigns, Fencer is equipped with a booster system to increase his already impressive mobility, implanted in both ball/heels and calves -area of his boots. The booster system not only unleashes his speed, but kicks up powerful wind gusts, which he uses to his advantage during fights.

Personality: FencerMan is Charlotte's protector, period. Not only for honor of her and the family name during Navi Battles, but as her guidance, guardian, and friend, while away from her province. His attitude doesn't differ from Charlotte's in believing no one is above the Reigns bloodline. Unlike Charlotte, however, he won't change his views because of diplomacy. Fencer's strategy is to deliver the coup-de-grace as soon as possible, with a few coup-de-mains in the process. He'll remain as diplomatic as possible by avoiding a fight unless full-out offended, but will run down any opponent that forces his hand. Fencer moves in a random Z-V pattern quite swiftly, attacking every 3 transitions, either with a bursting Hummer Lunge attack or baiting his opponent into attacking and leaving themselves wide open for his murderously quick melee strikes.

Custom Weapon: 'Luminous Protector', A.K.A a slightly curved white saber with a gold bell guard and handle. The inscription on the blade was added at Fencer's creation at the request of Mr. Reigns.

Signature Attack:
Hummer Lunge - LV.1 (Take Aim -> 50 dmg - 2TCD)
While targeting his foes whereabouts and movements, Fencer will reel back, body turned and his sword across his chest. Activating the boosters on the heels and calves of his boots, Fencer will propels forward at a grand speed, dashing at his foe sword-first. This attack does full damage to shielding or 'Defending' opponents.
Well, it was made by PaladinGC, but I'll attempt to explain a bit more in length.

You have your little Sig Pool, which consists of points. You can utilize these points in any way you want, such as a starting navi of lvl 0, who receives 60 points off the bat could make 10 6 dmg sigs, or 6 take aim sigs.

They could make two 1stun 0 damage sigs, or a haste1+20 dmg. All up to you. more flexibility and such.

Er, this looks good to go.

Rageclaw, Shotgun, Cannon are your starting chips, you receive Rapid+1, Attack+1, Charge+1, and a Undershirt as your starting navicust.

If there's anything you still don't understand with my somewhat vague flailing explanation, just PM me.

Approved!