Remii Misumaru & XIII.exe

Operator
Name: Kasumi Misumaru (Nickname: Remii)
Appearance: Silvery white hair, medium in the front and sides but long and braided in the back. Blue eyes, slightly tan skin (similar to southern Japanese), Remii is very tall, around 6'4", with a slender yet slightly muscled build. Very smart, practically a genius, yet doesn't act it at all, making her friends think she just average (if not eccentric and crazy).
Personality: Cheerful, eccentric, a bit crazy and quite inventive.
PET Modifications: Tenshi-proxy (A small robotic doll made by Remii to look like XIII, it allows XIII to basically have a temporary physical body about 4 1/2 inches in height, as long as it is plugged into the PET via a 5 foot long cable. No weapons.)

NetNavi
Name: XIII.exe
Element: Fire
Type: Sword
Appearance: Red hair with white bangs, short bangs medium sides and a long ponytail (Ronin-like hairstyle). He has light blue eyes, and a glowing scar that stretches diagonally across his from under his right eye up to over his left eyebrow. He has the standard white Netnavi body suit, but has a red short-sleeved hoodie over it (similar to the kind used by some special forces, but more casual).
Personality: Responsible (in compensation for his operator), laid back, friendly. Also prone to having some of his operators craziness from time to time.
Custom Weapon: Tsukiakari Ten'un (Moonlight Destiny) (A 5 Shaku (foot) katana with a broader blade than usual. Carried on the side despite the size)
Signature Attack:
1) Legendary Blade: Dmg 60, 3 turn cool down: XIII places the long blade of Tsukiakari Ten'un over his shoulder with one hand and delivers a "reverse-do" strike (a powerful slash to the middle left side of the opponent's body) at speeds faster than the eye can see, enhanced by white-hot flames bursting form the sword. XIII claims that he could cut through a row of 7 Japanese katanas with this single strike, but since he's in the net and not the real world, this theory hasn't been proved.

(See Rules topic for specific details. KEEP IT SIMPLE. Most common layout for level 1 sigs is 60 damage, 3-turn Cooldown.)
... Feels a lot like Kenshin, but I suppose it's hard to avoid that with a scarred swordsman.

Grabbing any "legacy" items from your time at RECN? Check the Announcement thread.
OH didn't know about that. ok then....

-Select up to three chips that you own not exceeding a total value of 5000Z from Higure's chip store. Note that chips carried over must be available for purchase from Higure's store.

The one's I picked were Vulcan 1, Vulcan 1, and Heatshot.

-1 speed upgrade, assuming you had it.

Because I had one. Sword type.

Yeah I know its ahrd to break away from that first conjuncture, but when you think about it, many, many swordsmen had scars, and the one I gave XIII is across his face, not on the cheek. As for the hair, the ronin style cut with red hair and white bangs has become sort of a signature for me in all my RPGs.

So did I do everything right? Its been so long since I first created my character on RE:CN that I forgot if I missed anythign important on the startup procedure.
Looks about right.

APPROVED!

GET: Newbie Chip Pack: Cannon x1, Shotgun x1, RageClaw x1
GET: Newbie NaviCust Pack: Undershirt, Attack +1, Rapid +1, Charge +1

Make profile threads for both Operator/Navi, and make a Signature!
w00t! Teh winner is you! Victoly for me!... oh sorry.