Ruling Edit

Quote ()

Steve and I came to a bit of a revelation regarding the Multi-Hit and Multi-Target sig effects, how they're supposed to be used, and how they are being used.

Quote ()

Multi-Target Attribute: The cost for one target, times the total number of targets.  [Simply dealing the full damage and effects to more than one target.]

Multi-Hit Attribute: Free (Stackable) [Hits the same target multiple times. Does not affect damage cap. You do need to register this, though.]

The problem is that some people (Steve admits he has some) have sigs using "divisible" damage (i.e. damage that can be split among several targets, or concentrated on just one). I'm aware from Steve that this was normal back on RECN and in early on in RERN, but now, the wording (as seen above) doesn't really allow for Multi-Hit and Multi-Target to be blended like that.

In short, ViralMan has an illegal sig, Viral Vulcan, and it needs to be redefined as either Multi-Hit or Multi-Target, or you can opt to scrap it for something else.

Ah, if only I'd abused it the previous turn...

Anyways, going from this:

Viral Vulcan
A purple tinged vulcan which fires three shots. The shots can be focused on one enemy or spread out to damage several. 3 turn cooldown.
3 hits of 30 damage, dividable, 3 turn CD

To this:

Viral Vulcan
ViralMan gains a simple purple tinged vulcan which fires three sprays of bullets. The weapon is designed to fire the bullets in a spread pattern. 3 turn cooldown.
3 hits of 30 damage, each targets one enemy, 3 turn CD

Though I'm a tad worried I'll end up forgetting I changed it, since it's been like this ever since I first conceived the attack.
[Fine]

[APPROVED]