Lv 1 Edit: The Ugly

Well, since the 'accuracy charge' for cursors doesn't technically exist anymore, I think this change is in order. Changes in bold.

The Ugly

Triggerman may attach to a gun-type chip that is affixed with the Snipe ability one of the below additional effects, for no actions. Cooldown varies with effect attached.

Trick Shot- The non-damage effect of the chip in question is doubled. e.g Airshot's push is doubled, Shotgun's splash may hit two. Under no circumstances are number of shots dealt (Vulcan) or damage doubled. One turn cooldown.

Crippling Shot- Triggerman aims at a target's arm or leg. Shot gains a +1 stun. One turn cooldown.

Blinding Shot- Triggerman attacks the target's eyes or equivalent. Shot gains a one turn blind. Two turn cooldown.

Ricochet Shot- Non-splash shot gains a one target splash. Two turn cooldown.

Not considered a Signature Attack.
... +1 CD to all options.
Done, although for the most part, this was intended to be a self nerf.
The main reasoning is that Snipe no longer takes up an action, and this offers four possible effects.

If the nerf is alright with you, then the changes are approved.
Understood and accepted, except for one casual detail. Wondering if I can get blinding shot toned down one cooldown since I see an accuracy decrease to be on the same value as a stun. It should be noted that they were the same before I proposed revision. ^^;
Hmm. Simpler proposal: Move all to 2-turn CD.

Yes, that means -1 CD on Richochet shot.

Anyways, on that topic: How would Richochet shot work with, say, a Wideshot?
It would just add an extra target basically.
Alright... Tenatively approved.