Lvl1 sig

Skogul's sacrifice: Sieg developed a method to sacrifice data for raw energy. While it is still far from being called holy, it is a good start. Valkyrie can sacrifice 10 hp as a free action which works like charging the buster for 2 actions. On a side note: This hurts like mad f*ck, so it will probably make her angry. Trust me, you don't like her when she's angry.
Cooldown: 3 turns

lvl2 upgrade: Heals 5 hp but sacrifices 15. What for? She can't kill herself when used on 1 hp, while she has the undershirt on (if you've played the games, wood types can achieve cheap invincibility by standing on grass with undershirt on; they heal on grass panels, so they always have at least 2 hp before taking dmg...)
lvl3: Cooldown down to 2 turns
lvl4: Cooldown down to once/turn
lvl5: No cooldown

(Skogul means "raging" by the way, its the name of a Valkyrie who... didn't do anything important as far as I know, but its cool nonetheless.)
Lose HP to gain an action? oo;

Quote ()

Quote ()

--For X-hit barriers and the like, we count every hit as an extra turn of cooldown.

--Healing is NOT the same as Damage for how much Cooldown it needs; 15 per 1 turn of cooldown.

--Under no circumstances may Signature Attacks summon virii to attack.

--Under no circumstances may Signature Attacks be assisted by chip use. They can however increase the amount of damage done by chips or the Buster.

--Under no circumstances may Signature Attacks boost a Navi's Speed.

--Under no circumstances may an enemy be instantly deleted regardless of HP by a Signature attack.

--For a nerf of one turn of cooldown, off-element SigAtks are allowed.

--With all levels of Signature Attacks, having appropriate drawbacks may enable you to register a more powerful attack. However, exceeding the damage cap of the level of SigAtk you are registering is generally not allowed.

Note that there are exceptions to these rules. We will make such exceptions by our own judgment, and if you see a particular Signature Attack that you want changed, ask an Official or Administrator and we will discuss nerfing the attack in question.
Its not like I get extra actions or anything. Its just charging the buster

I mean, if I reword it like this:

"sacrifice 10 hp to deal (attack*charge*4) + 20 dmg"

its practically the same. I want to base some future sig attacks on Valkyrie's charge, thats the only reason it is worded like that.

... Wait, so it's just a Charged Attack in 1 action for 10 HP? oo;
yes
... I'm ignoring the upgrade boosts, as they're totally irrelevant right now.

Post them as you get the actual Process Upgrades.

Currently:

-10 HP
Deal Charged Attack in damage
3 turn CD.

We cool?
I would just like to ask if I were to, say, change my type to break, could the attack have the break property (as normal charged attacks). Thats all what this difficult wording is for. Other than that, it is just like you said.

EDIT: Ah forget it, with the new system its irrelevant. We cool.