AirSword

AirSword: Using his wind power, Tornado equips an intricate handled sword. This sword, when swung, creates large amounts of air which can push things. (Ex: RockCubes) The sword can be used to slash aswell, but only does 20 damage. Blasts of air from the sword can push enemies into eachother, doing 30 damage. and if merely hit by the wind, they take 10 damage. Lasts 3 turns or until destroyed/overwritten.

Basically:

A permanent Airshot, that on contact pushes things.
20 damage slash, 10 damage from wind, 30 damage if one enemy hits another. (Both take damage)
3/4 Turn cooldown after gone?

Not sure on the cooldown. Really, this is just an interesting little thing that popped into my head.
so wait, this means that if they are hit with a pushaway attack, the 30dmg one, do they take only the thirty or thirty in addition to a wind or sword blast. Also, whats the point of having a wind and slash attack? There has to be some kinda difference, right? Why would you ever settle for only wind?
A more thorough explanation would be nice.

I have no clue what that last part means.
BUMP!
20 damage slash, 10 damage from wind, 30 damage if one enemy hits another. (Both take damage)

does this mean they take 20 for the slash and by automaticaly thrusting them backwards (Thrusting hehe) by wind take another 10....? and does the 30 if one enemy hits another affect BOTH?

Why have a sword and wind attack? I mean are they separate? Do you have to choose? Or are they together? EXPLANATION!
If slashed, they take 20+collision 30 is they hit anything.

If Tornado just swings it without making contact, it makes a gust of wind that does 10+collision 30 if they hit anything.

So I can choose to slash someone or hit them with an Airshot-ish wind blast.

Better explanation?
Damn Lunar Knights, corrupting my time.

BUMP!
Okay... so lemme put up example

TORNADO SLASHES BUT MISSES! ENEMY IS BLOWN AWAY FOR 10 AND HITS SOMETHING ELSE DEALING 30 TO ONLY THE BLOWN AWAY ENEMY! TOTAL $)

and

TORNADO SLASHES HITS AND DEALS 50 TOTAL TO ONLY ENEMY ORIGINALLY HIT

I suppose this is okay, it's just saying you can't miss.... ever.... which in itself makes me say no but I'll leave that to an official.... You know I can't approve these things XD
hmm.

Let's be honest, you're not gonna be using this thing for 3 turns.

Nerf to lasting 2 turns, 3 turn CD.

Question: What if they hit a wall?
Alright, 2 turns.

I didn't know there were walls on the internet.

Firewalls maybe, but that's just a term.

I guess it'd be the same if they hit a wall, but that's up to the mod.

And Braden, it's a blast of air. It can still miss, just like Airshot.

And who says they'll still hit something? Man, this is getting way too complicated.
Just making sure. XD

One final thing--bump the collision damage down to 20 to both, and you'll be set.
Alright.

AirSword: Using his wind power, Tornado equips an intricate handled sword. This sword, when swung, creates large amounts of air which can push things. (Ex: RockCubes) The sword can be used to slash aswell, but only does 20 damage. Blasts of air from the sword can push enemies into eachother, doing 20 damage. and if merely hit by the wind, they take 10 damage. Lasts 2 turns or until destroyed/overwritten.

Basically:

A permanent Airshot, that on contact pushes things.
20 damage slash, 10 damage from wind (when Tornado just swings the sword, that's all he's doing. No wind unless it's a long range thing), 20 damage if one enemy hits another. (Both take damage)
3 Turn cooldown after gone

There.
Approved. <3

Post in respective areas.