NAVI Rainbowkid and Person Cindy, Profile edit

Well, I've been gone for a long time, so I thought I should upgrade my profiles to fit more into my current RPing likes and dislikes.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Old

Quote ()

Name: Cindy Wen

Appearance: Cindy is a very timid girl, she has brown hair, blue eyes, and light-white skin. She has a speical pearl neckless with silver stringing and sides. Her everyday outfit is always white in some way, mostly white dresses and skirts. She also has silver and pearl rings as well.

Personality: Timid, mood swings to super angry at rare times.

PET Modifications: Silver-white with auto-chip storing area on bottom (no effect on battle-chips, just a easy to use chip storage.). Search Program, (no use in battle unless I want to do an army style take out battle in my RPG if I run out of things to say.) and basic round hold. (To like, say attach it on my wrist so I don't have to hold it.)

New

Quote ()

Name: Cindy Wen

Appearance: Cindy has light brown hair, blue eyes, and light-white skin. She is more or less what you would expect a typical elementary school girl to look like. She usually like playing dress up, she commonly dresses up as a movie star or a princess, usually wearing white, since it reflects her personality. She also carries around a handbag that holds the object that she is unable to carry with her arms or on any other sort of holding device. Usually these objects include food, money, drinks, and tools. Even when she doesn't dress to match it, Cindy always wears a pearl necklace that glitters in the bright sun. The necklace string is silvery, and it is usually a bright and happy trinket to behold. Due to all the white and silvery objects that Cindy usually wears, it sometimes takes a while to be able to focus on her figure due to all the light reflecting off her clothes.

Personality: Cindy is Timid, but she is very bright. Once in a while she may show a very angry side, but usually she enjoys the company of others. Cindy is, to say, a neutral party at everything, her white clothes reflect that. Although she is good at heart, she usually always looks at two sides of a situation, even if the side is more or less dark and grim. Cindy is a believer that as long as light exists, even in the most shy form, it can light up the most grim of darkness and despair. Cindy also has a great emotional attachment to her NAVI, Rainbowkid, who's very name brings out innocence in one's mind. Rainbowkid is more or less the digital form of her beliefs. Cindy loves talking with others, despite the fact she has a very quiet voice. Although with her personality, some people sometimes wonder why she netbattles so much, since she seemed to be against the destruction of others. What can you say? She is still young, and she still has much to learn.

PET Modifications: Cindy's PET is silver-white with an auto chip-storing case on bottom that is just to keep chips handy at all times. She also has a search program that is more or less useless in battle and just makes exploring the cybernetic world with Rainbowkid much easier. Cindy's PET also attaches to her wrist so she doesn't have to hold on to it all the time. It is easily removable with a couple buttons press and such, but usually very secure otherwise.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Old

Quote ()

NetNavi

Name: Rainbowkid (R-Kid)

Element: Normal

Type: Recover

Appearance: R-Kid is a boy NAVI with white colored armor, search lens, grayish under-armor suit, lots of gems that look like theres rainbowish glowing goo inside them, And a rainbow-power crystal on his chest. He also has a rainbow-jet on his back. (like a jet-pack that leaves behind a rainbow that lasts a few seconds instead of smoke.)

Personality: Timid, likes to be around bigger NAVI.

Custom Weapon: The Rainbow Cystal on his chest, and all fire/wood/water/ and elec chips can also be used as a power source to use a element blast form his crystal based on the chip effect and element.

Quote ()

NetNavi

Name: Rainbowkid (R-Kid)

Element: Normal

Type: Recover

Appearance: R-Kid is a little body-style NAVI with almost completely white colored armor, zooming lens, and a gray under-armor suit. R-kid also has a lot of gems attached to his body armor that look like there is a color-changing mist inside them. R-kid also has a large crystal on his chest that sparkles in all the colors of the rainbow based on how light reflects on it. R-kid also has a jet-pack on his back that leaves a temporary rainbow effect for a couple seconds instead of smoke like a regular jet-pack. The jet-pack allows R-kid flight capabilities, but it is only slightly faster than how fast R-kid can run.

Personality: R-kid, like his operator Cindy, is timid. He likes being around larger Navi and hanging out with them, but he is more or less okay as an individual. R-kid is a fighter, no matter how timid he may be. He never regrets the choices he makes in a battle, even though he share the same viewpoint of darkness as Cindy. R-kid is like Cindy's bravery, even though he is timid like her, R-kid shows a side of confidence, bravery, and pride to make up for both himself and Cindy. This is one of the many reasons R-kid and Cindy share suck a tight emotional bond.

Custom Weapon: The Rainbow Crystal on R-kid's chest is actually his buster weapon, which shoots bursts of normal shots and charge shots. It is a far more different than the average NAVI weapon, a buster that forms around the arm. R-kid's Rainbow Crystal is also a good conductor of elemental energy, if a elemental battlechip (Fire, Water, Wood, Elec) is used, and R-kid chooses to, he can fire off any buster-related elemental chip from his chest rather than form a buster he is not used to.

()()()()()()()()()()()

Also, I would like to remove all my sig. attacks, since they are way outdated, and I would like to get the standard 60 point start-up package for a sig. attack. The 60 points will probably be used to make a new basic sig. attack.

I would also like to get a refund for one process upgrade (3000z) I got back when I was still here and the sig system wasn't up to where it was now yet. This isn't as important but I kind just want the upgrade money back for other productive things.

Proof of when I bought it
Mm, bump
You have to refund the Process Upgrades at the Navi Store actually. Make your first sig in the Signature Creation section.

The Custom Weapon really is no problem, it's just shooting it out of a crystal, bleh. <lol Ringlogs come out of a Crystal. XD>

It's highly unlikely that RainbowKid will actually achieve any sort of flight with the jetpack, since flying is limited to having FloatShoes and AirShoes installed on the Navicust, or a temporary Gust effect. I guess it's ok, but I guess it's more for dodging really.

So, if we catch you using it for actual flight from now on, unless it's some fluffy thing in your signatures, be prepared.

Otherwise, Approved. Post by editing your old stuff.
Done and done.

I'll make the new sig now and go refund the old process upgrade later.

And don't worry, I don't plan to use the jet pack to fly anytime soon, right now it is just for dodging, and also *points to a recent post* jumping higher than normal so I can do more fancy stuff with my sword based chips.