Houndman

Operator

Name:Quentin
Appearance:About five foot, nine inches. Brown hair that is very short and brown eyes and causian skin. He is an average size around. Slim, athletic, and buff. Wears just about anything blue jeans, shorts, plain shirts, etc.
Personality: Mainly friendly but in some cases he can seem like a killer. Loves playing sports. Isn't very smart but in computer things is like a genius. Has a good humor and takes almost everything as a joke.
PET modifacation:Nothing much just blue and the rest is normal.

Net Navi

Name:Houndman
Element:Fire
Type:Cursor
Apperance:Houndman is a light brown with white strips. Looks kind of like a dog. Has large teeth and big claws. He is about 5 foot 3 inches with a buster on the side of his right arm and he carries a big buster kind of sniper buster on his back. He has scrares on his left arm and on his face.
Personality:Mainly calm dosn't talk alot. He is smart because while he fights he thinks of what he is going to try to do to win the battle. He notices when to attack and when to stay back.
Custom Weapon:A sniper buster that he carries on his back. It looks like a normal buster but it isn't.
Signature Attack:Two fire shots from his sniper buster once they hit the enemy they explode.But first he has to get a good distance away. 50 damage 2 turn cool down. Both hit: 50 One hit: 25 damage
Nevermind I just messed up.
So, is the sig doing 2 shots of 45? Cause taht'd do 90 and the cap is 70. If not, what happens if only one shot hits? Also, Cool down is now 1 turn for 40 damage, so you can lower that to 2 turn CD.
If one misses it does half. I moved the damage up 5 so should I just keep 3 turn or move it down. The sig only does a total of 50.
So two shots of 25, with a three turn CD? The CD is still high, but if you don't want to change it, be my guest. Approved.

GET CHIP: Rageclaw, Cannon, Shotgun
GET NCP: Undershirt, Rapid+1, Charge+1, Attack+1

Post profiles where required.