Battle Prowess

Miyu warps behind the spider and delivers the deathblow. Then she walks over the the Skarab and breaks it aparts as it gets back up. She also recovers a bit.

SkarabA: DELETED
SkarabB: DELETED
SkarabC: DELETED!
SpidyA: DELETED!
SpidyB: DELETED!
SpidyC: DELETED!

Terrain: Terrain: 45% Grass, 20% Sand, 5% Glass 30% Normal

Miyu.exe: 110 HP

Rewards: 1100z
Miyu wrung the water from the recover chip out of her hair. "So, are you impressed yet?" She asked, a smirk forming across her face.

Leon stifled a laugh when he heard her bluntness. "To be frank? No, I'm not. Celeste could do this easily, and your mother would have blown through these battles like they were nothing." He looked towards Miyu in the PET, his gaze softening a little. "That isn't to say that you haven't done well... it's just that I've seen better."

Miyu's smirk quickly turned to a frown. Damn it... what does this guy expect? I just became his navi after all... not like he's given me the same amount of time to develop as he did those other two. Her face turned rather stoic, and she began walking towards a rather mean looking part of the net.

"Miyu, what are you doing?" Leon asked.

She kept walking not answering him.

"Miyu. What. Are. You. Doing." Leon asked again, only in a much less carefree tone.

"I'm proving my worth, idiot. I hope you're ready to have your mind blown..."

[Battle 5]
"So you want to show him you're tough, huh? Well that's perfect. I wanted to see how tough the virus I made is." A boy, floating just two feet away from Miyu, said. When he really got there was uncertain. It was more like he just appeared, magically. He looked fairly young. By human standards he'd probably appear to be between five and eight. He had purple hair just an inch short of being shoulder length, and he wore a clear visor over his eyes. His body suit was gold, but overall plain looking. He also wore a lab coat. He reached into his coat and seemed to be rummaging around, when his face suddenly lit up, "Ah! Here it is. See if this one is any good. If it starts to win, I can probably restrain it... though that might interfere with the results." He then through the box into the air, but instead of landing on the ground, it hovered, turned upside down, and then opened. Five objects fell from the box one after the other, stacking up to form a tall object. The bottom was white and looked mainly like a pair of feet. The next was blue and resembled the face of a fish. The middle section was green and made of a bark-like material, two arm like branches sticking out from the side. Next up was looked like a yellow cloud. The top was red and looked like a sun, which had a face making a face full of evil intent and a spikey set of flares running around it. The battle field itself also seemed hostile, at least around the edges. THe center in which the virus and Miyu stood was grassy but two yards to the side the terrein turned sandy. A bith furthur out things even seemed volitile. This one might be a bit tricky.

Sun Totom (top): 150
Cloud Totom: 150
Tree Totom (middle) : 150
Fish Totom: 150
Feet Totom (bottom): 150

Floating Navi: ???

Miyu: 110

Terrein: 65% Grass (center), 20% Sand, 15% QuickSand (edges)

Battle 5 Start!
Miyu stood for a moment, looking over the odd newcomer.When did he show up? He must be pretty good to sneak up without me noticing anything before now...

"Hmph. I don't know who you think you are, but you're pretty forward to be asking me to play with your toys before introducing yourself." Miyu scolded. "What do I look like, some eWhore?"
"Miyu!" Leon growled. "Watch your attitude around this guy. I'm not sure what this his intentions are, but you're going to put a stop to them. Got it?"
Miyu yawned and stretched her core, "Sure. This goofy thing should't pose too much of a problem anyways. It's just a pile of crap that no one else wanted, just like that the navi tat created it."
Leon rolled his eyes. This guy just got the drop on you out of nowhere, and now you're insulting him? GENIUS. He continued with Miyu in his usual sarcastic tone. "Right. Anyways, before your ego gets any larger, how about we come up with a plan?"
"I've been waiting for you to tell me, genius. You're supposed to be the brains, aren't you?" she mocked.
"Psh. You don't even know, girl." Leon replied as abrasively coy as possible. Switching back to his normal tone, he continued,"But that doesn't matter. What does matter is killing this ugly amalgamation of fail."
"Yeah. It looks like a bunch of separate pieces kinda stacked on top of each other... so... if I take out the feet, the rest should be pretty easy..." envisioning the strange tower in flames, running around aimlessly in a panic, and finally toppling to the ground defeated made Miyu grin sadistically.
Leon raised an eyebrow, impressed with her quick analysis and strategy, but somewhat concerned about the odd grin on her face. "Sure... but if they can function by themselves, destroying the base could work to our disadvantage..." and what are you smiling about?
"... and we won't know that they can till we kill the feet. So, let's get this ball rolling.
Leon shrugged. "Alrighty. Sending you all the firepower we got." He picked up the flameline, fireburn, and lil bomb chips from the nearby table and slotted them in.

Miyu received the data form the chips, and instantly began charging the powerful flame chips in her arm. She morphed her arm from the elbow down into a small pipe, with flames licking at the end of it. Giving a quick wink to the odd navi, she scowled sarcastically, "I'll play your game this time, but I should let you know that next time, I charge 5000z an hour."

She plunged her non-morphed fist into the grassy netscape, forcibly opening her hand inside and shooting pumping powerful flames through the ground. She directed all her power to one spot, shooting a huge tower of flame from the ground up the odd virus, reaching the height of the middle bark covered piece. She wasted no time worrying about whether or not she had connected or not, pulling her hand quickly out of the ground and running towards the tower. She jumped into the air, aiming the pipe-shaped arm at the creature and shooting a stream of hot, fiery death towards the cloud, bark, and fish pieces.

So far so good. Now to knock it off balance and finish it off!

Miyu landed a short distance away from the totem pole poser. Her arm returned to normal as she formed a black ball out of the corruption. The shiny mass fit perfectly into her hand. She summoned up all of her strength and agility, the tribal marking on her body starting to pulsate and glow slightly. She strafed a small distance around the virus to pick up speed, and finally jumping with all her might towards the top of the pole. She tossed the bomb with as much accuracy as she could muster at the top of the pile, hoping that by hitting it she could send the rest toppling off-balance to the ground where it would be considerably less dangerous.

She landed on the ground, with the same sadistic grin she had earlier. She shot a seductive look at the navi nearby. "How's your precious toy working out for you so far?"

----------------------
1. Flameline. 70 Fire @ Feet, Fish, and Tree.
2. Fireburn. 50 Fire @ Cloud, Tree, Fish.
3. Dodge
* Gust: Boost jump abilities
4. Lilbomb. 50 Blast2 @ Sun.
"eWhore? A scientist such as my self doesn't have time for such naughty things, nor do we like pottytalk. Do you really need to be so rude?" The boy crossed his arms and muttered to himself, "Now if my virus does start to win, I won't stop it."

The flameline raced forward, hitting the first and second levels of the totem. Each was dealt a hefty sum of damage due to the grass powering the attack up and they barely held in place. As Miyu fired the second attack, the fish section struck as well, firing a ball of water that hit the flame mid center. Miyu dodged the liquid residue and the tip of her Fireburn, which had escaped the counter attack, continued on and slammed into the middle of the enemy, causing it to freak out and spin wildly. The spinning did not affect the other parts, however, each retaining their current angle and position dispite their neighbor's rapid motions. Miyu then leapt up and hurled her projectile, which struck the sun in its face and also nicked the cloud with the explosion. The sun seemed to frown for a moment, but then out on its malicious grin again as it fired a fireball which burnt up the grass around Miyu's feet to give her a nice scorch.

"Hmmm.... they're all there but some not by much." The boy eyed the lower parts in an especially nervous manner, "For a version two, I better at least add some more HP. I wonder if there's anything else I could do to help it not take so much damage. Perhaps if that part actually worked...."

Sun Totom (top): 100
Cloud Totom: 100
Tree Totom (middle) : 50
Fish Totom: 10
Feet Totom (bottom): 10

Miyu: 70

Terrein: 50% Grass (center), 25% (dead center, where the flameline ran) 20% Sand, 15% QuickSand (edges)
((Inspiration = Gone. Sorry, dear fans, for the low quality xD))

As she stood, charred and still smoking from the fireball that managed to singe her hair, Miyu patted out the last of the flames. "Pottytalk?" she asked with a noticeable amount of flatness to her voice. "That's the best you can call it? No foul mouth on you? Not interested in women either?" She scoffed, shaking her head and leering at the so-called scientist. "What are you, a twelve year old?"

Leon attempted to stifle a snicker at the remark, but didn't succeed very well. Sounds like something I would say... "Hey Miyu, leave the poor baby alone," he mocked in a baby voice of his own. "He probably isn't old or mature enough to get our humor anyways. Isn't that right, widdle baby~"

Miyu didn't even try to stifle her laugh. In fact, she overplayed it as much as she could. "Anyways, what should we do about this thing? It didn't go down like I had planned."

Leon scratched his chin. "Well, there are some pretty badly injured parts. I think it's only fair that we finish them of first." Leon reached for his pile of chips, and slotted in the first one he managed to grab. "Oh, look at that, you somehow ended up with a rageclaw."

"Why thank you. All the better to claw at this thing's back with!"

Miyu activated the chip, her hands morphing into large, evil looking claws. She wasted no time running towards the tower, dodging left and right as if she were wind. When she got close enough to the bottom, she jumped and slashed at the side of the feet, landing behind the virus. She quickly spun around and pounced at the virus again, swiping at the fish once with her claws. As soon as her feet had touched the ground, she jumped towards the wooden virus, and unleashed two massive slashed at what was left of it. She touched down again, and took a second to catch her breath...

--------------------
*Gust to help with the fancy getting behind the virus thing.
1. Rageclaw 40 @ Feet.
2. Rageclaw 40 @ Fish.
3/4. Rageclaw 40 @ Tree.
"You're acting suggestive and picking on someone this young and yet I'm the one who's immature? Right..." The kid said sarcastically. Even if they managed to beat this thing, they had lost any respect he might had had for them, though he kind of doubted they would care, "In any case, simply rushing it and swinging probably isn't the best of ideas."

Miyu easily smashed through the first and second levels of the totem, making the other parts fall two levels. However, as soon as the tree section hit the ground, it spun around and smacked Miyu's legs with its branches, causing her to fall on her tushie. Because of this, she wasn't able to perform the last swing in her series of attacks.

"Sheesh, taking double damage twice in a row. Perhaps this thing is more dangerous than I thought, though you do seem to kind of be lacking a plan, other than trying to powerhouse it and boost your ego." The kid commented, writing down a few notes.

Sun Totom (top): 100
Cloud Totom: 100
Tree Totom (middle) : 50
Fish Totom: DELETED!
Feet Totom (bottom): DELETED!

Miyu: 30

Terrein: 50% Grass (center), 25% (dead center, where the flameline ran) 20% Sand, 15% QuickSand (edges)
The attack threw Miyu to the ground, landing quite roughly on her back and smacking her head on the grassy netscape. She rolled to her feet as the child was spouting off something about her having no plan. She shot the kid the meanest and most threatening glare she could muster. That arrogant little shit... I'll kill him the next time I see him...

"Hey now, I know you took a good hit there, but don't you think it's time for you to finish this thing off?" Leon slotted in 4 chips back to back, and let out a long sigh. "I'm sure you know what to do."
"Kill that damn brat, that's what..." she angrily muttered. "Yeah, I got it," she flaty replied. "Let's get this crap over with so I can go take a dip in the sauna."

She turned her focus back to the totem, specifically the bottom of it. "Times up, loser." She quickly formed a shotgun out of the corruption, loaded a large gray bullet into the chamber, and took aim at the tree. She grinned, and pulled the trigger, a resounding boom filling the netscape as the dangerous payload flew through the air at its victim. Without the shotgun disappearing, she loaded another bullet, this time a dark blue color. Aiming the gun at the fiery head of the totem, she pulled the trigger again, this time the loud boom followed by the sounds of a waterfall as a huge watery blast headed towards the sun. Lastly, she loaded a bright yellow bullet, and aimed at the gaseous remainder of the totem. She pulled the trigger a final time, a sizzling and crackling ball of electricity floating through the air towards the cloud.

She pulled a kunai out of a blob of the corruption, and summoned a great wind to blow towards the remaining parts of the totem. She closed one eye, and threw the kunai at the cloud, turning around and walking away from the kid and the totem.

She yelled back over her shoulder. "Dangerous my ass, kid. I was pulling my punches the whole time." She let out a rather confident laugh, and continued. "While you're at it, learn to introduce yourself to people before you toss your freakish creations at them. Maybe then you'll make a friend who wants to help, instead of needing to sneak up on people and forcing them to fight."

1. Shotgun 50 @ Tree
2. Bubbler 50 Aqua @ Sun
3. Thunder 40 Elec @ Cloud
4. Kunai 30 @ Cloud * With wind bonus for speediness.
The shotgun hits both the tree and cloud, causing the totem to fall another level. Then, by taking advantage of its elemental weakness, Miyu also takes out the head of the figure. The thunder locks onto the last piece and stuns it. Then, to avoid drawing things out any furthur, the kunai deals the tiny bit of damage necessary to assure victory.

"That's a bit arrogant... I could have another virus to send that I could use to attack while your back is turn. Of course... I guess if I were the type of person to do that, I would have done that to begin with, since I had no trouble sneaking up on you before, Ms. High-and-Mighty. In any case, here's payment for participating in my experiment... It should be the same amount you got from your last battle, since they were probably about the same difficulty. I should be able to use the data gathered from this round to improve my creation.... Hmmm...." with that, the kid floated off, leaving Miyu alone once again.

Sun Totom (top): DELETED!
Cloud Totom: DELETED!
Tree Totom (middle) : DELETED!
Fish Totom: DELETED!
Feet Totom (bottom): DELETED!

Miyu: 30

Rewards: 1100z
"And good riddance, freak boy." Miyu gave a dismissive wave over her shoulder towards the odd navi.
"Takes all types, I guess..." Leon said, rubbing his chin in his typical fashion. "I wonder who operates him? Or is he a rogue navi..."
"Who cares. He's a freak," Miyu interrupted. "All people like him are good for is being annoying and weird."
Leon shook his head and sighed. "Perhaps your right..."

Miyu nursed a rapidly forming bruise on her shins. "So, was that good enough for you?"
"Who knows?" Leon shrugged. "Depends on if you were really pulling your punches or if that was just a bluff, I suppose."
"Oh does it? Well, I guess you'll just never know for sure, then." She stretched her wings and flapped them a few times. "Anyways, I'm jacking out. I expect a nice sauna after this."
Leon shook his head again. "What are you, a princess?"
"Of course."

And with that, she disappeared into the net's sky, returning to the PET.