Battle Prowess

Miyu jacked into the net in a ball formed of stringy tendrils, crashing into the ground. The tendrils shot upward, twisting and turning and merging into the shape of her body, her wings and tail shooting out of her body last. "Well... its hot. I already don't like this place."

"You know, for all my years on the net, I don't remember ever actually exploring this place"
Leon said with a smirk. "But, judging from the heat, I think it'd be safe to assume you might be up against some fiery opponents."

"Yeah... I'm sure..."
Miyu replied dryly. She stretched her wings and began to walk forward into the net. So... I get ordered to deal a deadly blow to Neo Requiem, only to find out that the leader of the group is my brother, and that the person who operated my mom and gave my parents the ability to make us is there as well... what an odd turn of events. I guess the saying really is true, truth is stranger than fiction.

"Hey, you with me there, Miyu? I know it's boring, but I'm not sure thats any reason to zonk out on me. Anyways, you should keep your guard up, since we don't know what we'll run into."

"Don't talk to me like I'm some just activated model, Leon. I've been surviving in the Undernet on my own for this long, I don't think that I'll have any trouble navigating someplace outside of it."

"Yeah. My apologies, I'll try to remember that you've seen more than the average navi..."

((Battle uno plox))
Virus Attack!

GeninA: 60 HP
GeninB: 60 HP
GeninC: 60 HP

Terrain: 75% Grass, 25% Sand, Everyone is currently on a Grass Panel.

Miyu.exe: 160 HP

-READY?-
-BATTLE 1-
-ENGAGE!-
Miyu stretched her wings out, cracking her neck as she looked over the viruses with a
menacing smile. "Pretty grassy here. Would be a shame if there was a flash fire,
right Leon?"

Leon nodded, already thumbing through his chips to find his targets. "That it
would. I guess you should spare them the suspense though,"
Leon said as he slotted
in three chips. Well, at least she knows how to use terrain... unless this is just
a fluke.

Miyu's grin grew wider, her vampire-like fangs barely showing, as she received the
chip data. My, my, my. What a nice selection he has. I can see why he and mother
stayed together for so long.
She felt the energy of the first chip fully load and
burst into countless particles, each one slowly fading into nothingness. She
reappeared behind the virii, her arm glowing a bright red as the corruption changed it
into what seemed to be pipe, and her wings spread wide as if to imitate some sort of
bringer of death. Flames licked at the end and sides, as she slammed the open end into
the ground, and pumped the ground full of flames. The flames shot up, racing towards
the virii, gaining strength by burning the grass in its path.

Miyu quickly stood, flapping her wings once and holding them closer to her body to
give her some added speed. She chased after the fiery pillar, her body beginning to
glow like an ember as she did. She pointed the still flaming pipe at the enemies,
quickly hopping to the side of the fiery pillar and unleashing another powerful burst
of fire from it. The flames shot out of the end, burning furiously in the air ahead of
her before dieing down.

Miyu's arm returned to normal, the corruption moving back to its original position.
She watched as the remaining fires died down, searching the carnage for any signs of
the virii, and preparing to move should the situation warrant it.

------
1. AreaGrab behind Genin.
2. Flameline1. 70 Fire @ Genin A/B/C
3. Fireburn1. 50 Fire @ Genin A/B/C
4. Dodge.
Miyu warped quickly behind the viruses, catching them off guard. The angel of death then proceeded to deep-fry two of the viruses with towers of flame, the other one had shuffled away. Ayumi's child then screamed ferociously and shot toward the ninja virus and shot a searing burst of flame at it, ending its existence prematurely.
Looks like the grass has seen better days.

GeninA: DELETED
GeninB: DELETED
GeninC: DELETED

Terrain: 55% Grass, 25% Sand, 20% Normal

-VICTORY-
Get: Kunai1
Leon raised an eyebrow and form an almost unnoticeable grin. "Impressive."

Miyu flipped her hair and let out a dark laugh. "I told you, I'm not one of those noobs." She walked over and picked up a set of Kunai's that the one virii had dropped. "And look, the one was nice enough to leave me a gift."

"That he did... do you have that effect on people often?" Leon asked, only partially kidding.

Miyu let out another dark laugh, and grinned widely showing her fangs mischievously. "I've been told I have a certain... persuasiveness... about myself. So yes, I often find myself on the receiving end of gifts."

Leon laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head in semi-amusement. "Well... I'll remember to keep that in mind... Shall we continue, at any rate? All you've proven is that you can use my chips to exploit the terrain. Even most noobs can do that, you know."

Miyu shook her head. "You still don't believe that I can do it, huh? Fine, lets go. I'll prove that I'm better than any navi you've had before. Even her."

Miyu walked deeper into the net, and awaited the incoming attack.

((Battle Two, please.))
Virus Attack!

FlameyA: 60 HP
FlameyB: 60 HP
HeavyA: 75 HP
HeavyB: 75 HP
Magtect: 90 HP

Terrain: Terrain: 65% Grass, 25% Sand, 10% Normal

-READY?-
-BATTLE 2-
-ENGAGE!-
Leon looked over the virii that were headed their way. Magtect... those can be trouble. The rest don't look too frightening.

Miyu looked over them as well. Weak... flamer... stupid looking... bug... this should be cake. All I need to do is take out that bug so it can't pin me down. Hey Leon, gimme that new chip, and a bubbler, and a shotgun. She paused for a second. You DO have all that, right?

Leon chuckled and grinned. What do I look like to you? A wet behind the ears netbattler? He pulled out the three chips she had requested and slotted them in. You do know about the Magtect, right?

She flipped her hair aside and laughed. Duh, why do you think I wanted the new weapon. I plan on taking it out first.

Heh. Well then, show me what you've got, kid.

Miyu formed three small blobs from her corruption, each solidifying into a separate kunai. She turned her body to face the Magtect, grabbing all the kunai in one hand. She glared at it through slitted eyes while raising her hand above her head. Your time if up, bug. She brought her hand quickly to her side and threw the kunais, all heading toward the bug-like annoyance.

Now that that's done, lets move on, shall we? Miyu's arm started to turn a transparent blue, changing into water from the elbow down. She began to run towards the flaming virii, dodging left and right as she did so. She jumped as she drew near, sending a powerful blast of water at them. The water rushed at them in a bubbly torrent, and the resulting splash was quite satisfying even if the result was unclear.

Her arm returning to its normal state, Miyu landed and pivoted on one foot to face the remaining virii. No witty comments to be made, she simply raised her right arm and pointed her open hand at the enemies. She loaded the shotgun, and wasting no time, shot the powerful spray of bullets at the enemy from a small opening that had formed in her palm.

------------------
1. Kunai1. 30 (x3?) Slashing @ Magtect.
2. Dodges~
3. Bubbler. 50 Aqua @ Flamey A/B.
4. Shotgun. 50 @ Heavy A/B.
((Kunai just does 30))

Miyu starts off by attacking the Magtect with a Kunai, damaging it.
She then soaks the Flameys and blasts a Heavy, deleting the flame viruses.
The healthy Heavy roars and teleports into the area where Miyu is, shakes around, and whacks his body against her, then teleports back.

FlameyA: DELETED
FlameyB: DELETED
HeavyA: 25 HP
HeavyB: 75 HP
Magtect: 60 HP

Miyu.exe: 145 HP
"GUH!" Miyu grunted, as she was hit by the massive virus. She landed several yards away, face down after sliding a couple feet. "I'll get you back for that, you damn virus..." She slowly pulled herself to her feet, a tiger's face forming slowly on the middle of her back in between her shoulder blades. She formed the hammer scythe in her left hand. "Make a fool out of me, will you-!" she barked at the virus, dashing towards it furiously. She slid to a stop in front of the virus, bringing the scythe to bear towards it. She planted her feet and twisted her body, winding up for a violent slash. She grinned darkly, baring her fangs at the virus. "Wish I could say it was nice knowing you, but really, it wasn't." She swung and spun, unleashing the attack and morphing the weapon into a full fledged hammer. She brought it above her head with both hands, and let it hammer fall towards the virus, a loud thud echoing throughout the area as the hammer finished its swing by crashing into the ground. The power from the attack sent debris flying away from her, leaving it difficult to see what was left at best.

"Hey Miyu, did you want a ch-"
"Shut up."

She turned to face the one remaining heavy. "How inconsiderate of me... I took your friend from you..." She said, unfurling the tendrils that formed the hammer. She Jumped into the air, attempting to close the gap between the virus and herself. As she landed, she and shot the tendrils into the ground. They tore through the net visible to the naked eye towards the virus, and shot up trying to violently pierce the enemy and drain its energy for Miyu. "Why don't you join it?"

She turned to the magtect. "You're the only one left... I hope you don't have any regrets."

-------
1. Dark Tigress on self. Regen1, 1-hit barrier, Empower1.
2. Attack HeavyB. 8 (+8 Empower)
3. Bash on Heavy. 60 (+8 Empower) Stun/Elec/Knock back.
4. Syphon. 40 (+8 Empower) Piercing/Drain on HeavyA.
Miyu started off by amplifying herself through natural abilities. She then laid some major smackdown on the Heavy viruses, deleting them in swift swipes of her hammer. The Magtect attempted to attack, but its efforts were rendered futile by the corrupted navi's barrier.

HeavyA: DRAINED
HeavyB: SMASHED
Magtect: 60 HP

Leon had already pulled out a few chips, holding them in his hand as he watched Miyu take a shot from the Magtect. "Nice dodge."

"Funny,"
she replied flatly while glaring at the remaining virus.

Not giving her time to object, Leon quickly slotted in his choice of four chips. "Here's the plan: smokescreen it, unleash the thunder, teleport behind it, and then slash it and wait for the thunder to finish it off."

Miyu smiled at the semi-over elaborate plan. "Heh. You know just how to make a girl like me blush." She smiled eerily at Leon, and she could tell he was confused by what had just happened. Instead of clarify, she simply went ahead with the task at hand.

She formed the mini bomb from a glob of darkness in her hand, throwing the small projectile at the virus but not specifically aiming to hit it. As it landed and exploded, she launched the electric ball from her hand and teleported right after, leaving the attack heading towards the Magtect as if she were still standing there. She reappeared near the virus's hind side, long claws forming on her right hand. She reached out ahead of her and let out a powerful swipe at the virus, hoping to witness it die shortly after.

Leon looked on, impressed with her ability to follow through with the plan, but still confused about her earlier comment. She didn't hit on him, right?

-----
1. Mini bomb for smokescreen.
2. Thunder. 40 Stun/Homing/Elec
3. Areagrab. Cause I'm too cool to have her run that much in one battle.
4. Rageclaw. 40 Slashing.
Miyu firsts distracts the Magtect by blowing up a smokescreen in its face. A lone Thunder ball comes toward it, but... where's the navi?
The daughter of Ayumi suddenly reappears beside the virus, long claws coming from her right hand and brought back behind herself. She swipes, dealing some critical damage. The thunder ball finishes it off.

HeavyA: DRAINED
HeavyB: SMASHED
Magtect: OWNED

-VICTORY-
Get: 850z
Miyu licked a trickling byte of data off of her claws before changing her hand back to normal. "Delicious, just like in the undernet."

Leon was slightly taken aback by her behavior, and took a quick look over her data to ensure that everything was stable. Much to his dismay, it wasn't. So... the corruption is runs deeper in here than I thought. I'll have to be careful what I put her through, for both out sakes...

"So, where to next, Leon~?" Miyu looked up at Leon, her eyes begging for more. Leon wasn't sure more what, but definitely begging for more. Miyu stretched her wings and fixed her hair, waiting for Leon's response.

"Um... just head deeper. I'll be monitoring you again this battle. If all goes well, I should have a decent idea of what your capable of in a few battles." Leon kept the monitor open to Miyu's status, monitoring it for any changes she may go through.

[[Battle 3]]
Bones... and spiders...

SkarabA: 120 HP
SkarabB: 120 HP
SkarabC: 120 HP
SpidyA: 80 HP
SpidyB: 80 HP
SpidyC: 80 HP

-BATTLE 3, GO!-
"Friends of your's Miyu? They look like the kind of people you might know," Leon teased. He grinned, finding his sarcasm humorous.
"Very funny, Leon" Miyu replied flatly. "So, your idiocy beside, what's our plan?"
"I figure.. herd the guys onto the grass and fry em."
Leon slotted in a minibomb and flameline.
"That's it? Your great scheme?"
"Yes. Now get to it."

Miyu shrugged. Whatever. Maybe he isn't the strategist he claims he is. Miyu looked over the enemies, deciding to try and take out the Skarabs first. She ran towards them, making sure that she left a patch of grass between her stopping point and where they were now. She Started to taunt and tease them, making random unintelligible faces and noises at them. Not content to just taunt, she tossed the minibomb at them, intentionally missing and tossing it behind them to hopefully coerce the Skarabs into moving towards her and onto the grass. She waited a few moments for them to move, and pierced the ground with a spike she formed out of her forearm. She shot powerful flames into the ground, and caused them to erupt underneath the Skarabs in a fiery blast. Watching the smoke rise, she quickly withdrew the spike form the ground and hopped back, watching the spidys for any incoming attacks.

----------
1. Try to draw Skarabs onto grass.
2. Use minibomb to try to move Skarabs closer together, and on the grass.
3. Flameline1 70 Fire to Skarabs A/B/C, potential bonus from Grass?
4. Dodge.
Miyu's strategy works, however, she only manages to hit two of the Skarabs instead of all three.
A Spidy attacks, but Miyu dodges. Then a bone from the remaining Skarab hits her in the head, causing a bit of a headache.

SkarabA: DELETED
SkarabB: DELETED
SkarabC: 120 HP

Terrain: Terrain: 45% Grass, 25% Sand, 30% Normal

Miyu.exe: 140 HP (Confused! All actions have a large chance of failing)
Miyu winced from the pain radiating through her skull. She instinctively dropped her weapon and grabbed her head with both hands, trying to do anything to keep her head from hurting so badly. What.... what happened... She opened her eyes and blinked several times, her vision a blur. She took her left hand and rubbed her eyes and the bridge of her nose, trying to get them to focus on something, anything.

That's when she saw him. It was him, from her nightmares. She quickly pounced on her weapon and held onto it for dear life, her knuckles turning white from her death grip on the shaft of the scythe. "Stay back! I mean it! Don't come any closer!" she shouted, moving slowly away from the man in front of her.

Leon saw what was happening, but had no idea what was going on. "Miyu? What's wrong? It's only a Ska-"
"No! It's him! Keep him away! Please... just stay away..."

Leon shook his head and looked over her vitals. That blow to the head must've been a doozey...I wonder what happened... He didn't have to look at her vitals to see she was terrified of something... but what? Unsure of what to do, he slotted in the Thunder chip. Hopefully she'll be able to shoot it at whatever is scaring her, and she'll realize that it's not real....

"Miyu. Listen to me. Shoot the thunder at that guy! It'll stop him cold!"
"You don't understand, nothing can stop him... he's too strong..."
"Do it!"

Miyu clung to her weapon more, shaking in fear. I-I can't do this! He'll kill me for sure! She haphazardly opened her palm in the direction of him, and closed her eyes tight. She fired the shot, and stood there waiting for the familiar sound of it to be deflected or absorbed by that... monstrosity. And sure enough, she heard the sound, and opened her eyes to find him unharmed.

"I told you! I can't do anything against him! He's too strong!"
"Stop talking about being a weakling and try to do something! Get in his face and mess him up!"

Miyu brought her scythe back to her chest defensively, waiting for the beast to attack her back. "N-no! all I can do is wait for them to come rescue me! I know they will!"

Leon was still at a loss as to what she was seeing, but he did know that getting through to her seemed hopeless. "[b]Fine! We'll wait for them... just do your best to hold on![b]" Now who are "they" supposed to be...

Miyu continued to slowly retreat as the hulking figure closed in on her. She kept moving back, waiting to be attacked, until she finally felt her foot run out of ground behind her. Oh no! This is it... He's going to get me again! She fell to her knees and yelled for help as loudly as she could...

----------
1. Freak Out
2. Thunder1 @ Skarab. 40 Stun Homing.
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
The boney boogerface hopped forward. It wasn't overall that fast, so the ball of electricity easily found its mark. The space in between each of the bones got furthur apart but the lingering shock managed to hold the virus together, but barely. Two of the spiders attacked. Miyu's rolling around like a pansy caused the first attack to miss, but for the following strike, she actually rolled into the attack. Opps. On the bright side, the damage she took was enough to snap her out of her paranoia. Of course, the attack also left her covered in white, sticky web. Movements are going to be hard until she can get the stuff off.

SkarabC: 80 HP (stunned, about to come apart)

Terrain: Terrain: 45% Grass, 25% Sand, 30% Normal

Miyu.exe: 60 HP (Webbed! Movements are slower)
Miyu suddenly snapped out of her trance, finding herself glued to the floor with some sticky and gooey white stuff. She tried to stand, only to have the web stretch just enough to slam her back into the floor face-first.

"Leon... mind explaining what's going on here?" she asked in a rather disgruntled voice.

"Oh just the usual," he replied sarcastically. "You freaking out about who knows what, and then getting webbed to the ground and not realizing it." His usual not-too-serious expression replaced with a look of concern and a slight frown. "Work on cutting yourself free and trying to-"

Miyu grunted and shook her head. "No. Now isn't the time to play it safe. It's do or die." She struggled to bring herself up just enough to look at the virii ahead of her. "Do you have any more fire chips?"

"Yes... I have a Fireburn... why?" Leon replied uneasily. I know your strength is waning, but I don't think it's time to be so thickheaded...

"Give it to me. I'll burn this web and anything around me at the same time."

"You realized that you'll probably get burnt and hurt yourself, right?"

"No time to worry about that! If we don't finish them soon I'll be dead anyways, and I'd rather go out with a bang."

"Heh, fine. Let's get this show rolling then!" Leon picked up his most powerful remaining chips, slotting in a Fireburn, Bubbler, Shotgun and a Cannon. "Alright Miyu... that's just about all we've got left! Make it count!"

She grinned, and struggled to bring her arm ahead of her. "That's what I'm here for!" She started the Fireburn, her arm changing into the end of a flamethrower, spouting trace amounts of flame. "Here we go!"

The flames shot out at full force, burning everything in their path and heating things up considerably. She shot through the web in front of her, pointing the flames towards the enemies in the distance. She ignored the pain of the burning webs as best she could. She swept her arm from left to right and trying to burn as much of the web and enemies as she could. As the flames began to butter out, she quickly shot what little was left at the webs still holding her from behind.

Hoping that most of the web was gone, she quickly turned to the remaining enemies. She loaded the shotgun, aimed, and shot it towards the crumbling skeleton. Then she loaded the bubbler, and shot its watery payload towards the duo of spiders that had shot at her only seconds ago. She reserved the final shot for the lone spidy that hadn't attacked, bringing her weapon to bear against it and firing a powerful burst of energy from her palm.

The next few moments would determine whether or not her gambit had payed off...

============
1. Fireburn1 - 50 Fire. Burn webs and Scarab, Spidy A/B?
2. Shotgun - 50. Scarab and Spidy C
3. Bubbler - 50 Water. Spidy A/B
4. Cannon - 40. Spidy C
While the web isn't burnt by the flames, it does slow down Miyu's actions quite a bit. Her intial attack hits only the first target, the second seeing the fire coming from a mile away. While the flames rage, a bit of the ground changes. The shotgun then nails the Skarab, the electric wearing off and causing the virus to just collapse. By sheer luck, the Bubbler hits not one, but two opponents and the cannon finishes one off. With the bag of bones on the ground and the spider scurrying out of the way, nothing is left to attack. As almost a bonus, all the movement on Miyu's part causes the web to come loose and slide off, falling into an odd looking clump on the floor.

SkarabC: 30 HP (collapsed)
SpidyA: DELETED!
SpidyB: 30 HP
SpidyC: DELETED!

Terrain: Terrain: 45% Grass, 20% Sand, 5% Glass 30% Normal

Miyu.exe: 60 HP