Sunshine in Netfrica (EVENT!)

Voltman slams into the Heelnavi, sedning her crashing into her ally. However, this throws them bothout of the way of the bombs. Tenshi takes the the sky, raining down attacks on his enemies. The first navi prepares to chash Tenchi, but suddenly bullers hit him in the side.

"Little, girl, you dare attack me?" he dashes forward, spewing flames from his arms. They pop the barrier and spill around the back of the defense, putting Ozho in critical condition. Meanwhile, the new arrival attacks Voltman, but he dodges like a loon.

SpikeyA:!DELETED!
SpikeyB:!DELETED!
SpikeyC:!DELETED!
VolgearA:!DELETED!
VolgearB:!DELETED!
FirePhoenixA:!DELETED!
FirePhoenixB:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA:10 (Equip: 2x Fireburn1!)

Tenshi:30
Ozho:1
Voltman:110
Stryder: 80

HeelNaviB:190 (Equip: Heatshot!)
Ozho, now with most of his body charred, is barly alive. Then, some odd noise starts to be heard, this is followed by the most kind, and the most sad voice tought possable and Ozho's arm gaining a blueish glow due to alexander solting in his last chip, a rageclaw.

"Darkness, all has a moment full of it, but most has moved past it, never fully overcoming it. You might have forgot about it, or never paid much attenction to it" Ozho begains to shake ", but as I speak, you're reliving it. Your darkness, your pain, your sorrow, your dispair."
Ozho begains to close his hand "It's unbareable, and most of you will forever fall in darkness."

On that note, Ozho's eyes open with the look of horror. He manages to stand up on his own, then rushes heelnavi A and trys to grab his head and flings him into the second heel navi.
"But the few that don't, will always have to fight agaist the darkness. Let dispair be your guide, if you want to give up."

The odd noise begains to die down, with Ozho calming down some, and perparing himself to dodge whatever counter attack there will be. "The taint of your darkness will never vanish, even after your death. It will always be there, in the people you have told your pain to. But if you can overcome it, your darkness, you might beable to pervent it from happening again."
The noise is gone now, and Ozho is now much more calm. "Do you have the power to overcome the darkness, do you have the power to over" and then the voice cuts off, hopefully with Ozho still alive.

(1 rageclaw heelnavi A into B 20 damage to each
2-3 dodge)
Voltman could only watch as the two navis mercilessly pounded one of his allies to within an inch of deletion. Seizing control of the situation once more, he decided to take the obvious route.
Tenshi, nearly dead guy, get the heck out of range! You! He pointed at Strider. Take out the weak one! He turned to the untargeted heelnavi, muttering,
I'll get this one myself. Shigeru! Advice?
The hiss of a disconnected PET met his ears.
Dang... Okay. I can do this.
He stopped, as his companion threw the first heelnavi into the second. They collapsed in a tangled heap. Two went down. One got up. Voltman seized the navi's confusion to begin his attack.
He turned and rolled around the remainig heelnavi, before leaping into the air behind him and slashing with his claws. The edges sharpened by Voltman's inherent power over swords, surprisingly, and they tore through the air with a slight whistling noise as they approached their target. Finishing his first attack, Voltman landed, slid through the navis legs, and slashed at his groin area as he went by.
Ouch.
But not waiting even for a yelp of pain, he feinted left, then right, before dashing straight at the navis chest. He transferred all of his power to the claw, and doubled the recommended power level for the chip for his last strike. He barreled at the navi, the claw readying to overload, and attempted to punch straight through his chest.
It was then, right after the nick of time, that Shigeru managed to reconnect.
Hey Voltm... Ooh... nasty...

Overview:
1-4. Slash with rageclaw. (50x4)

(Yeah. A lot of post for the same action repeated four times.

But I'm kinda tired of waiting, so I'm attempting a dramatic finish.)
Tenshi looked over at the shouting voltman before grinning "Me? Retreat from a fight, to let a child take all the fun? Neverrrr" The grin grew darker as the top feathers from his wings began to fall off "I'll teach you to mess with my allies!! GAH!" Left hand over chest, Tenshi glided over to the two navi's before ignoring the pain. "This pain.... it's too much! LET ME SHARE IT WITH YOU!!" Slicing at HeelnaviB, he activated the latching function before winding back and swinging the sword towards HeelnaviB and (rp'd as ozho hit) HeelnaviA. Delatching, Tenshi walked towards the navi chuckling grimly all along the way. Something was off, seriously off.

"Can you feel the rending of your soul? The inevitable DELETION?!!!!" (Okay this is Rping as hit, solely because you can't NOT godmod grabbing a navi's left arm....) Grabbing Heelnavi B's left arm (The one closet foo' XD) he pulled it up and winding back, and swung at it, most likely severing it on contact. "SHRIVEL IN PAIN FOR THE SINS YOU BEAR!!"

Meanwhile, Gaeherris was in a panic. If he didn't get Tenshi out in time, the coding would gain enough momemtum to be unstoppable, however if he did get him out... this would all be for a waste. The loss of his companion would be unbearable, but so would breaking his companions trust "Dammit.... Think, Think... What did boss always say" I always like to .... 'maintain' a good eye on the people who interest me.... "Shit...." Looking up, he pocketed his Pet before walking off. I spent too much time in one spot, this was probably a distraction... the coding... dammit!

(Recap
Rageclaw Heelnavi B 40
Latch on and swing 20 to heelnavi A and B
Grab navi's left arm
SEVER ARM MUWHAHHAHAHHA... Cough... 40 if your evil and don't like my sadistic fun)
As Stryder's barrier was destroyed, she held on to Ohzo tightly and evaded as best as she could. As they were dashing in mid air, she smelled something. Something being burned. The Helnavi's attack had gotten past her barrier and managed to hit Ohzo.

"Ohzo!!! "Grrr, damn you HeelNavi!"

Stryder landed herself behind a nearby rock for some cover. She laid Ohzo flat on his backand looked into his eyes once again. He was still out cold, breathing ever so faint. Suddenly, she suddenly began to hear a strange noise, emitting itself from Ohzo. As she leaned closer to listen, Stryde began to hear what she thought was...a speech?!?

"Stryder!! Get away from Ohzo!!! Alexander is going to-"
"Gyaa!!...Ughhh!!! What's that....noise!!"
"Stryder! Move! NOW!!"

Stryder backed herself away from Ohzo, not taking her eyes off him for a second. She was worried about him. She knew it was all for the better if Alexia told her to do so, but she couldn't bare to just leave him lying like that. A tear had escaped from her eyes. With her head held high, Stryder whispered...

"....Stay strong Ohzo.....Stay.....*sniff*...strong..."

(feeling rushed, sorry if this part sounds weak. proably edit later) Stryder fired a regular shot at HeelNaviA, and crept back as close as she could to Ohzo. She still couldn't just leave him.

Noo....I won't leave him......Not him....not....ANYONE!!!"

Overview-
1. normal shot-HelNaviA-4dmg
2.dodge
3.dodge
Ozho, half dead, knocks the heelnavi to the side, killing it instead. Volt then goes wild on the last one and Tenchi joins in the fun. The battle finally ends as the pair finishing their assualt.

SpikeyA:!DELETED!
SpikeyB:!DELETED!
SpikeyC:!DELETED!
VolgearA:!DELETED!
VolgearB:!DELETED!
FirePhoenixA:!DELETED!
FirePhoenixB:!DELETED!

HeelNaviA:DELETED!

Tenshi:30
Ozho:1
Voltman:110
Stryder: 80

HeelNaviB:DELETED!

Rewards:

Tenshi: 4200z, Pheonixshot
Ozho: 3400z, Heatshot
Voltman: 4300z, Flameline
Stryder: 3750z, Heatshot
(0.o
Mother of....)

Voltman picked up a portion of the cash carefully. Something this big from one fight couldn't be real... but it was. Not bad for a few hours work. He turned to the portal, and started to walk in before an electric shock sent him careening backwards.
Voltman! You okay?
He got up, panting.
Yeah. But, here... he sent the cash ...we wouldn't want that getting damaged.
Shigeru's eyes popped as he saw the zenny total on his screen shoot up, and then just kind of opened and closed his mouth a few times.
I'll go virus busting.
And with that, he started virus busting. Because hey, the link was broken.
(Ozho:1.... O YA!)

Ozho, barely able to stand and shaking some, walks slowly to his robe. The robe is somewhat charred with burnt hole in the sleaves. When he gets there, he falls forward onto them, then him and the robes jack out.
With the battle over, Stryder searched around to find Ohzo. She managed to catch in the corner of her eye, Ohzo's robe. She instantly ran after him to check on him.

Ohzo....Ohzo, wait!"

But it was too late. Ohzo had jacked out.

"It's ok Stryder, let him go. He'll be fine. Ohh, by the way, I got the job. I'll start tomorrow. How's that sound, hmm?"
(Stryder's still feeling a bit sad, but mostly happy for Alexia)
"....really?...Thats great!....But right now, I just want to rest, ok?"
"Sure thing. You look beat."

And with that, Stryder dematerialized, and jacked out.
"Gaeherris jack me out... Gaeherris? DAMMIT! Well I should go back to the beginning something will show up there!" Transporting after getting the rewards, a pile of feathers remaining.