Tonight I dine on turtle soup...

((:/))
Taking heed of Elijah's advise, Nachahmen quickly dashed away from Rossum, who was literally breaking everything that was in its way. Easily smashing through the rocks and shattering a few panels beneath him, the enraged golem was literally blinded by its own violent actions. After gaining a good distance from Rossum, the navi began to fire as many ranged attacks at the golem, hoping to avoid any sort of damage. All of the attacks made its mark, but only made the golem even more furious. After realizing where Nachahmen was, it began to run as fast as it could towards the navi with its shoulder forward for a tackle. It was surprisingly fast despite its large stature, but it was easily avoided when its pathway of obvious due to its long distance.

Hubris and Elijah on the other hand...They were completely shaken with Rossum's rage along with the fear was harming Karel to deletion!

Hubris: 750 HP
Elijah: 100 HP

Rossum: 435 HP [ENRAGED]
Karel: 1 HP

Terrain: 60% Normal, 40% Break

Nachahmen: 170 HP [KenjiCross] [20 HP Barrier / 1-hit Shield / 20 HP Casing]

RemoteBit: DELETED
WindBox: DELETED

RockA: 200 HP
RockB: CRUSHED
RockC: 200 HP
RockD: CRUSHED

RockE: CRUSHED
RockF: CRUSHED
RockG: 200 HP
RockH: 200 HP
Nachahmen paused for a moment, considering his options. Damn... That golem is just too fast to get away from. I guess there's not much else to do but to try and separate the lil' bugger from him... He sighed as he swayed back a bit. Then, thrusting his arms back, the slender navi shot through the air on a path toward the golem's shoulder, the red-robed navi being his target. As he approached, he began to dart about the air with an array of zigs and zags as he twirled about, trying to feign the golem into attacking. Believing to see an opportunity, Nachahmen thrust toward Karel, spiraling through the air with his arms extended.

"Come with me if you want to live!" Nac exclaimed, shutting his arms closed across his chest as he flew by, attempting to grab the young navi in a hug. Regardless, the sleek navi turned angles and began his next target, the girl and her golem. Gales blowing behind him, Nachahmen soared through the air as he tried to rush onward. Approaching the vicinity of Hubris, he flew around the golem, attempting to land on the shoulder opposite its master. He released his grip, not quite sure if he was even dropping anything as he eyed the enraged creature ahead.

"Elijah... It's about time I cut the arrogant crap." Nac began. "I don't think I'm going to be able to take this guy alone, even with Zanzo's operating. If we don't work together, Rossum's going to tear this section of the net apart. I hate to admit this... But I really do need your help beating him."

The purple-haired navi then sighed. "Will you help?" he asked...

Summary

1: Approach the vicinity of Karel.
2: Dodge.
3: Attempt to grab Karel.
4: Move to Elijah
-Free Action: Gust-Knockback to self, aimed in the direction of Elijah
5: Assuming 3 is successful, drop off Karel with Elijah. Otherwise, dodge.

Passives

ROM Reboot: Gain 15HP. (185HP)
Clockshift: Blue: Gain 20HP Barrier.
Clockshift: Orange: Gain 1-Hit Shield.
Clockshift: Purple: Gain 20HP Casing.

Cooldowns

Emulation: Execution: 3
((Bump.))
Nachahmen moved in an incredible speed, darting side to side to confuse the berserker golem. Rossum tried to catch the navi, swinging its arm to swat it down, but it was useless and only left it self and Karel wide open! Taking this opportunity, Nachahmen dashed in to grab onto Karel, which he was able to do so successfully! However, before he was about to retreat, Rossum swung its arm and locked Nachahmen into a powerful grip, causing the navi to drop the wounded Karel straight into the ground. The golem raised his other hand to get a even stronger lock on his enemy, but Nachahmen created a burst of wind through his ability and freed himself, finally able to flee away with Karel.

As soon as Nachahmen landed besides his ally, Elijah jumped out down from her golem and began to treat Karel's serious injuries. "S-Stupid Karel." Stuttering as her eye was tear-filled. "That's why I never wanted this fight in the first place!" Karel only looked up at Elijah with grieving expression and turned towards Nachahmen, who was asking for his help. "...Fine. But because of you, I can't even stand up straight..." Pointing towards Rossum, as he barely lifted his body up, he began to murmur a small chant to himself. But in the middle of it, he turned towards Nachahmen with a dull expression. "Guard me while I finish this chant. That incomplete piece of crap of golem won't be able to move without Elijah, but mine can...of course, with few minus in his performance. Anyhow... ... ... Good Luck."

Hubris: 750 HP [Hold]
Elijah: 100 HP [Treating Karel]
Karel: [colol=red]1 HP[/color]

Rossum: 435 HP [ENRAGED]

Nachahmen: 135 HP [KenjiCross] [DEFENSE BROKEN]

WindBox: DELETED

"Stall 'im eh?" Nachahmen replied with a grin. "Yeah, I think I can do that much, at least." The purple-haired navi then lifted off thr ground with a twirl, calling out to his operator. "Oi, Zanzo. What've we got left?" he asked.

"Not much, I'm afraid." Replied Zanzo. "A pair of Thunder1s, a VariTails1, RageClaw1, Guard1 and another Wind."

"Pretty dry... Toss in the claw and wind. I'll do the rest from there." Nac responded.

Zanzo slotted in the pair accordingly, and streams of data made their way to the somewhat effeminate navi. Some streams wrapped around his hands, forming sharp claws at his fingertips, while others began to wind about before him, forming a small tornado. Nachahmen pointed to the red-robed Karel and the tornado whirled over accordingly before sending forth gales in the direction of Nac and the enraged Rossum. The winds carrying him as he flew, the slender navi rushed toward the golem.

Nachahmen flung his arms out to his sides as he soared through the air, bearing his claws as he approached the stone creature. Coming near the chest, the sleek navi twirled clockwise as he swiped with his left hand. Then, he darted up near the shoulder before thrusting himself toward its feet. With a vertical flip this time, he came down upon the golem's lower-body with a slash from his right.

"How's that, ya hardhead?!"Nac exclaimed. Pulling back a bit, he cocked his arms back as winds began to whirl in front of him. Forming them into a small orb, the purple-haired navi pushed his arms forward, sending the winds toward the stone creature in an attempt to keep it at bay...

Summary

1: Wind-Summon WindBox in front of Karel, pointed toward Rossum.
2: Move to Rossum.
3: RageClaw1-40SlashDmg-Rossum
4: Dodge.
5: RageClaw1-40SlashDmg-Rossum
-Free Action: Gust-Knockback to Rossum.

Objects: Wind: 100HP, in front of Karel, pointed in the direction of Nachahmen and Rossum. Turn 1.

Passives

ROM Reboot: Gain 15HP. (150HP)
Clockshift: Blue: Gain 20HP Barrier.
Clockshift: Orange: Gain 1-Hit Shield.
Clockshift: Purple: Gain 20HP Casing.

Cooldowns

Emulation: Execution: 2
((Bump))
((Four days so far, Goroke...))
The tornado was placed to be a safe defense for the chanting Karel, as it provided as a shield and a way to ward off the berserked golem. "This should be good enough..." He continued his chant, but there wasn't any visible difference in Rossum's movement. "Hold on! Don't move too much or the bandage will get too loose!" Elijah was fully concentrated on mending Karel's wounds, and nothing else more.

Nachahmen rushed in with his rageclaw in hands and slowly began chip off the bodies of the golem. Rossum tried to grab hold of the navi again, but it was nothing but a wasted effort as Nachahmen was far too agile for his own good. In the end, the navi successfully distracted the golem long enough for Karel to finish his chant. "RETURN TO THE PLACE OF WHENCE YOU CAME!" The summoner's fingers had a orange glow and immediately shot towards Rossum in a form of an orb. Nachahmen was able to side with Karel when the orb dipped into the Golem's torso.

There was an awkward silence in the battle, as the enraged golem was suddenly subdued and halted from where it stood. After a few seconds, there was a wave of cracks that shrouded the golem from head to toe and shattered into harmless dusts!

Everything was taken care of: leaving the strange world and back to the normal net, Karel's wound fully taken care of and resting on Hubris' shoulder, and nothing more insane going on. While Karel quickly fell asleep, Elijah came down to thank Nachahmen. "I'm so sorry that I had to drag you into this...Please take this as a way of me saying thanks, Mister." Forcing the reward onto Nachahmen's hands, the navi quickly leapt onto her golem and began to travel northwards. "LET'S MEET AGAIN LATER!"

Hubris: 750 HP [Hold]
Elijah: 100 HP
Karel: 51 HP

Rossum: "DELETED"

Nachahmen: 150 HP [KenjiCross] [20 HP Barrier / 1-hit Shield / 20 HP Casing] [Rageclaw: 4/6]

WindBoxA: DELETED
WindBoxB: 100 HP [Pushback]

-BATTLE WON!-
2,000z + [GolemHit1] Battlechip

Quote (Chip Data)

GolemHit1
Damage: 140 + Break + Panel Break
Accuracy: C
Description: Falling rock fist hits an enemy and two around, cracking all spaces around the primary target.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Nachahmen waved the group goodbye as they left, slowly returning to his normal state.

"That was one hell of a battle, Nac. What's say we get out of here and go introduce you to my buds from Netopia?" Zanzo asked.

Nachahmen nodded.

"...The silent treatment, eh?"

Nac shrugged.

"Heh, alright then. We've been through a lot, so we'll jack out for now."

And with that, the purple navi vanished in a royal flash...

[JACK-OUT]