Mission: Lethal Blizzard Chase!

Bard quickly retreated from where she was and began to play a haunting tune over the attacking Commando. The barbed musical notes restricted the Commando in place and a powerful slash cut through the Commando. It was heavily wounded, near death to be exact, but it clenched its teeth against the pain and retaliated with two quick stab with its hidden knife, stopping Bard from delivering the final blow and sending her into a critical state. "Damn police *huff huff* and we were so close!" It tried to move into the Tarasque's control room as its last act, trying to stop the fortress from reaching its destination, but a swift stomp on its head finally stopped the navi from its place and knocked it unconscious. "Those Netmafias won't stop at anything..." As Captain looked down at the knocked out navi, he had a small grim expression on his face. However, it was quickly wiped off when he realized that Garou was in a similar situation!

Garou barely dodged the attack as the blade swiftly crashed down on the catapult console. The canine navi quickly landed on his feet and jumped straight towards the commando with his claw, temporarily seizing the navi and throwing it across the control room. Even after receiving such impact, the mafia navi was quick on his feet and dodge the straight forward attack and even land a swift stab right on Garou's chest. Garou's dashattack broke straight through the control room's wall and sent him out in the cold, along with Captain and Bard. Now it was three on one, the lone commando was obviously at a disadvantage, but it stood confidently against its opponent with a sharp gaze.

-ON BOARD-
NM-CommandoA: 81 HP [Equipped: WideBlade]
NM-CommandoB: Unconscious
------
Terrain: 100% Ice
------
PT-99000: 1,750 HP
[3/0/0/0/7 Hit shield] (Front / Back / Left / Right / Above)
[CASING DESTROYED]

Turret-L A: 100 HP [READY]
Turret-L B: 100 HP
Cannon-L A: 25 HP
Cannon-L B: 25 HP [READY]

Turret-R A: 50 HP
Turret-R B: DELETED
Cannon-R A: DELETED
Cannon-R B: 25 HP [1/2 Ammo]

Distortion Catapult: 300 HP [4TCD / 1 Shells]
------
Distance: 94/100 [Auto-Pilot: 8+ Per Turn]
------
Captain: 350 HP
Crimson: EJO
Ocean: JACK-OUT
------
Bard: 1 HP
Garou: 65 HP
Bard hit the ground hard, and heavily wounded. She slowly pushed herself up from the ground after noticing she was outside of the machine. Broken and bruised she cursed and hit the ground saying, "Why is it that I always get so close to deletion? This is the third time in a row right before we were finished on the net. So close to the goal, and I get heavily wounded."

"Holy shit!" Leo exclaimed as he saw Bard health deplete quickly. He shuffled through his chip, finding what he could to help. Without any form of health chip Bard would be forced to use defense to help keep her alive. With the goal so close, and the odds so against the favor of the commander, they couldn't stop hitting him. At this point, the only defense for them is a strong offense. He slotted in the riskhoney1 chip and the guard chip to be used by Bard.

The data rushed through Bard as she was still laying on the ground. Upon feeling it, she pushed herself upwards to look at the enemy. He fairly heavily wounded, and with these odds it should be the end of him. She looked to her teammate, who was doing rather well for himself. She felt almost embarrassed by how badly she had allowed herself to be hit. She knew that to impress this Navi and bust with him again, she couldn't let this phase her took much in the offense. Leo instructed her what to do, and why they couldn't go defensive over a private line. She nodded in agreement and starting to attack.

Her first move was to get the first of the defenses up. She pulled the piccolo to her lips, and began to play a low tones earthy melody. A bee flew from the end of the piccolo on the first few notes. After that more bees swarmed out and surrounded the musical warrior. Her form was soon no longer visible below the exterior of the bees.

Leo looked over his options for the chip to use. He slotted in the two shotguns, they provided the best shot abilities. Getting close was not what he needed Bard to do right now. "Fire off one of the shotguns, then start the guard, just in case he attacks you. Then fire the other shotgun. We need to insure that your defense holds, or else you will fold, which is..."

"No good." Bard knew what was at stake if she messed this up. The ever so dangerous Emergency Jack Out. And her pride. She pulled her piccolo to her lips and tracked the movements of the commander. She played a quick fast beat, with many high notes and quick changes in the beat. After a moment longer, she brought the piccolo to eye level and drew a bead on the commander. She mouthed the word 'Bang' as she fire the shotgun at the target.

Without missing a beat Bard pulled up her guard chip. By singing a simple song, the guard was around her, such a simple spell didn't require much in the way of a difficult song. She waiting a moment before starting to upload her final shotgun. "Lets finish this Bard," Leo said over private chat to the determined Navi. Bard repeated her previous spell casting for the shotgun, and fired the attack once more.

Summary
1) Riskhoney1 to Self (5x10 Homing)
2) Shotgun to Commander A (50 + Splash)
3) Guard to Self (60 bounceback)
4) Shotgun to Commander A (50 + Splash)
Wolfman groaned as he pushed himself up from the frozen ground. Snow fell all around him and he shivered despite the coat of fur that was hidden by his GMO. His shoulder ached and he worked his arm in a slow circle as he glanced around him.

"Well, that didn't go quite as planned." Victor mused.

"It seems that I don't know my own strength," Wolfman answered as his golden eyes fell on the hole ripped through the side of the Tarasque.

Wolfman's eyes surveyed his situation as he went over the last few moments in his head. He had hurled the commando against the wall and had charged after in an effort to pin the Navi against the wall. Unfortunately, his plan hadn't very smoothly. The commando had dodged away and managed to score a clean hit against Wolfman's side with his sword in the process. Wolfman's charge had taken him to the wall, crashing into it and then through it to land in the snow below.

Wolfman caught a low moan below the howling winds and caught sight of Bard pushing herself up. Evidently, his companion had fallen through the hole as well. She was injured, far more than himself, and Wolfman could only assume she had taken a hit during the fall. He moved to apologize when he noticed the Captain and the commando as well. The battle was still going on and apologies would have to wait.

"Victor," Wolfman asked. "What do we have left?"

"Not much," the NetOp replied. "I wasn't expecting anything of this magnitude. I suppose you can use some of the gun battlechips or maybe the bomb. I doubt hiding will be much of an aid at this juncture."

Wolfman nodded, trusting in Victor to send him the battlechips that would be of the most use. He trusted in his senses as well, examining the smells that wafted to his nostrils. The commando was wounded and outnumbered, but unafraid. The Mafia Navi was a dangerous individual, ready to kill or be killed. Wolfman knew the commando would be a tough to defeat in a straight forward manner.

A shotgun roared twice and Wolfman watched as Bard, obscured by a layer of bees, raised a shield to protect herself. It was past time for Wolfman to attack as well.

The Navi rushed forward, his strength carrying him toward the commando. Shadows rose up to cover both of his forearms, inky darkness that danced along his skin. Wolfman leaped into the air and slashed down with his right arm. A wave of blackness struck the ground and created a shockwave that hurled him higher into the air. The Navi hoped to use the strength of the explosion to send him sailing over the commando so that he would be able to attack from behind.

Wolfman landed and spun about to face his opponent. He slashed with his left, sending three waves of darkness, like jet black claw marks, hurdling through the air toward the commando. With luck, Wolfman's assault, combined with Bard's, would be enough to cripple the Mafia commando.

Summary:
-Wolfen Physiology: Passive 15hp heal
1. Charge! (Dodge)
2. Cannon to panels below to fly over CommandoA
3. Shotgun(50) to CommandoA
((Bump please))
((Bump))
((Buuuuuump))
The Commando immediately rushed towards Bard with his sword, trying to land the final blow onto the navi. As it closed in, it caught a glimpse of a single bee circling around the navi and abruptly stopped from his track, realizing that Bard has enclosed herself into a triggered defense. It was able to dodge the first blast of the shotgun, but the second made its mark, causing the commando to clench his teeth in pain. "This is too troublesome..." It turned to see that Garou was heading directly at him, and instinctively raised his sword up for a counter strike. However, it didn't expect Garou to catapult straight into the air and land yet another blast of shotgun onto his back.

((ERP, GOTTA GO RIGHT NOW...Basically, you win, things are safely delivered, you don't even get to see what you were protecting, but the Captain gives you chips and rewards as thanks and as a little hushhush FEEL FREE TO CLAIM YOUR SPs AND CROSSES))

-ON BOARD-
NM-CommandoA: EJO
NM-CommandoB: Unconscious
------
Terrain: 100% Ice
------
PT-99000: 1,750 HP
[3/0/0/0/7 Hit shield] (Front / Back / Left / Right / Above)
[CASING DESTROYED]

Turret-L A: 100 HP [READY]
Turret-L B: 100 HP
Cannon-L A: 25 HP
Cannon-L B: 25 HP [READY]

Turret-R A: 50 HP
Turret-R B: DELETED
Cannon-R A: DELETED
Cannon-R B: 25 HP [1/2 Ammo]

Distortion Catapult: 300 HP [4TCD / 1 Shells]
------
Distance: 100/100 [Auto-Pilot: 8+ Per Turn]
------
Captain: 350 HP
Crimson: EJO
Ocean: JACK-OUT
------
Bard: 1 HP
Garou: 65 HP

-MISSION COMPLETE!-
Bard: 4,000z + [MachineGun1] Battlechip + 35 FXP
Garou: 4,000z + [TankCannon1] Battlechip + 35 FXP

Quote (Chip Data)

Machinegun1
Damage: 30
Accuracy: D
Description: Hard-to-control gun that spreads nine rapid shots among enemies.
Duration: 9 shots
Element: Null
------
TankCannon1
Damage: 80 / 80 + Blast2
Accuracy: A / C
Description: A cannon that can be set to single shot or wide area blast.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
"Well," Wolfman turned to Bard. "That certainly was interesting. That last bit was such a blur that I hardly know what happened. Suffice to say, I believe we've done well here. Working with you has been an interesting experience."

"Yes," Victor chimed in. "And though we didn't quite get the data we wanted, that last scuffle with the commandos has given me some interesting insights. Perhaps we'll be able to set up another meeting sometime soon."

"I think I would enjoy that," Wolfman said. "And our need for data is certainly important. Of course," Wolfman paused as he sent Victor the zenny and battlechip he had gained. "The secondary benefits of this mission shall prove quite useful."
Bard played a tune to clear away the bees as she saw the EJO of the Commander. She tightly gripped her piccolo as she smiled a pained smile at her new ally. Bard, being both injured and lazy, summoned her raven and sent it to gather the zenny and chips awaiting her. The bird formed on her shoulder, growing from it before gaining the feathery look and form of a raven. "The last bit of that battle passed so quickly, I barely remember it as well. I know it hurt me a lot however."

"Bard, with this new addition of zenny we are close to our goal for the new upgrades and NPC programs. Also, we have the SP file. Even though you were hurt a lot, we got a lot out of this mission, including a new friend," Leo said over a private chat. He changed over to a public channel. "We will be more than happy to bust with you again. I noticed we didn't really get the chance to get the data. We will stay in touch after Bard heals up."

Bard looked to her new ally and opened her mouth to speak, but a flash of light overtook the musical warrior as she left the netways, leaving behind a treble clef shaped midi file, which played a small melody before disappearing as well. Where the midi file was there was a small piece of data with the address of Bard's homepage and the password on it. Leo's voice rang out saying, "Bard really needs to rest, we will stay in touch for another run for your data. Good fighting friends."

{{Jackout}}
Aaaaaaaaaand, Wolfman jacked out to the sound a lone howl.

[Jack-Out]