Sibling Stuff

"Well that's finally over with... Are you okay, Miyu-chan?" Junior asked.

"Machinesword... not familiar with this one. I'll have to look it up." Wes stated, examining the chip. He then noticed a number in the corner of the PET screen, "Another level? Kamehameha."
"Hm? Yes, I'm fine Junior." She brushed a stray lock of hair out of her face and smiled at him. "I might not be as strong as you are, but I can still hold my own, hehe." She walked over to where the data had fallen and picked up some for herself. "A machinesword? Never heard of it."

Leon shrugged at the new mystery chip. "Well, we'll see what it does when we use it, I suppose. Good job taking out everything, you two."

Miyu frowned at Leon. "Please, you know Junior did most of the work just like I do."

"Er... well..."

Shrugging, Miyu continued with her talking. "So Junior, whats with this '-chan' you add to my name? I don't get it."
"Ah, those are honorifics. It's the traditional Electopian way to address someone. Since I was raised there, I suppose I was expected to pick up on the customs. Didn't Mother or Father teach you any?" he asked, a bit surprised that he was the only one who knew of them. What the heck was this supposed to mean? He then got involved in his netop's real world conversation, his anger rising as he did so. After his netop had visited the shop, he stayed focus on that dimension for a little while longer before speaking to Miyu again, "Miyu-chan, Wes wants us to invite Capu-chan and... the mutt to join us to bust. While I hate that one, Capu-chan is a close friend and I don't want her to have to be alone with him. The idiotic one thinks only of himself and will pull pranks that can hurt the team all for his own satisfaction. Plus, he thinks it's fine to sneak in a quick grope during the chaos of battle. He also thinks its fine to talk about foul things when in the presence of ladies, even ones that are with the clergy. He is a dispicable man and as such, I don't want to let him be with someone close to me he could potentially cause harm to... among other things. While I don't want to bring him into contact with you and put you at risk, I believe that you'll both be safe if I keep an eye... and a finger... on him."
Miyu got saddened a bit at the mention of their parents. Maybe the did teach me some... but we were so young when I was taken. How am I supposed to remember?

After warning Polonius and DNR in the real world, Miyu was confronted by her brother more or less asking if they could bring along the new kids.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW~" Miyu said as she moved over to her brother and pinched his cheek. "Is that an ever so hidden brotherly love sentiment I picked up on?" She moved back and let go of his cheek. Thinking it over, maybe now wasn't the best time to tease him about things...

She cleared her throat and continued with her normal composure. "Anyways, while I was hoping to get to know you better, I guess we can let them join us and just wait till we're done and go to the onsen to talk or something." She wagged a finger at him as well, continuing. "And anyways, if he tries something with me I'll just cut his hand off~" She smiled at Junior in a disturbingly cute and innocent way afterward. "So don't worry about that, hehe~"
Screeching into a halt from the abrupt processing speed changes, DNR skids towards Junior and Miyu, clasping his hands with a generous smile" Well... I see we have some time until dearest Capuchin reaches the net... Yes, I know you guys must hate me to the point of breaking my data into so many fragments it would be impossible for any other medical navi to kill me... yes I also know you probably won't trust me as far as you can throw me... and yes I do have my own brand of battling skills..." he said in a straightforward way as he placed a hand on his hip. "But be serious... let's just bygones be bygones and bust around... Sharo Net provides such wondrous Fodder for Electric navis as myself... It's clear that we will have a most productive time here."
A cream and black light beamed down to the panels of Sharo beside DNR and the others and took the form as the monkey navi. "You can stop talking about me behind my back." Capuchin joked, "I have finally showed up."

Her fingers gave a stretch into the air as her tail swished left to right. "I wonder how well you guys are. I heard Jr is actually a pretty good fighter now. Though I haven't seen much so I can't judge."
"Ah Capuchin, you've made it... no I was just asking how Junior should disappate his harsh feelings toward me... Surely you noticed right?" DNR said calmly as he crossed his arms, waiting for the sibling's response.
With the group's last member present, Junior snapped back to attention, "It's time to head out." He began moving forward, his feet not quite touching the ground. He paused for a moment, "Oh, and good to see you again, Capu-chan." He then continued on, assuming that the other three would follow.

((Battle 1, unless someone objects))
".... He didn't even paid attention..." DNR said squinting as Junior left, ignoring his entire existence in the group. "Harsh...very harsh Junior." he could only say as he walked forward, playing his hands behind himself as he paced around, waiting for a challenge.
"So... you're DNR and Capuchin. Nice to meet you in person." Miyu turned towards Junior as he announced the movement of the group and began to walk off. She moved and started following him, hopping a bit to catch up with him and get to his side.

Mocking Junior's tone, she shouted, "Right! Let's go slackers!" and pointed in he general direction t they were heading. She skipped a bit, using her wings to glide like last time.

Miyu tilted her head a bit and thought to herself as she was 'walking'. I wonder if these dolts are going to cooperate or if it's going to be a contest about who has the biggest ego the whole time... She let out a small sigh and straightened up. Oh well, no time to worry about that.

[Oi, just pretend I'm their level and let er rip]
The team wander off into the cold depths of Sharo Net. Soon they come across and area with heaps of ice and water, nothing else.

Unless you count the viruses ahead.

Two Snowblows work in the back, blowing well... snow.

Scattered in the sea seem to be three Null viruses. A Nightmare hangs gloomily in the center.

Two Shellgeeks cover the front of this area with their Ironbodied shells. They peek out at the gang for a little bit, and then close themselves shut.

Accompanying the Shellgeeks are two N.O. viruses, which kind of float there.

Alright, its time for some teamwork.

-FRONT- (Ice)
N.O.-1A: 90 HP
ShellgeekA: 100 HP [IronBody]
ShellgeekB: 100 HP [IronBody]
N.O.-1B: 90 HP

-MIDDLE-
Nightmare: 100 HP (Ice)
NullA: 100 HP (Sea) [Submerged]
NullB: 100 HP (Sea) [Submerged]
NullC: 100 HP (Sea) [Submerged]

-BACK- (Ice)
SnowblowA: 100 HP
SnowblowB: 100 HP

-Terrain- (Scattered and constantly shifting)
50% Ice
50% Sea

-Team Neo Requeim-
Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP
Miyu.exe: 190 HP
Capuchin.exe: 140 HP
DNR.exe: 240 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-ROCK ON-
"Aaahaaaaahhhhh! We did find an onsen here! I hope you're ready for some beach volleyball gals!" DNR said with a hearty look in his eyes as he saw the water.

"Th-that's not a hot spring! Th-th-th-that's just a cold water area!" Polonius interjected, strickened as he looked on; DNR rushed over as if he was about to jump into the local high school's pool, stretching up a bit as he reached the horizon between the land and the pool. "Nonsense!" DNR said in his ever hearty attitude, looking over the area with an excruciatingly nice smile. "We have the local swim team right here, ready for a hearty dip!" he said as he pointed over towards he virus group.

"V-viruses! Ok DNR, what are we gonna do as an opening?" Polonius said as he readied out his chips.

"Now now..." DNR said with a wagging smirk towards the PET's screen. "We don't need to get them all riled up.... let's just relax with a nice sauna... you do know how a sauna works right? A little bit of heat here and there... it'll be like being in Yoka..." he said with a wink towards Polonius.

"R-right! Heat!" Polonius said sheepishly as he took the Lavatower1 chip, slotting it in. The data coursed through the PET, reaching DNR as he smirked flat on the ground, looking straight to the sun. "You know the Sharo sun is rather majestic, rays reflecting on the water and the ice like a beautiful firecracker breaking through the area...." He said as he raised his right arm, fire energies coursing through it. "Heheh..." he chuckled as he showed two fingers, striking the ground as the fires left his arms, going inside the incision he made.

"Now that old joke's done Grace..." DNR said yet again to his protégé, "let's start with a quick plowing towards the front while things heat up with our guests...Drillarm and Katana will suffice... Let's show our friends Junior, Miyu and Capuchin how we play..." he continued with yet another hearty laugh, expressing his fortune to be with such wholesome friends.

Polonius obliged with a nod, slotting in the chips with accuracy and precision that would befit a future surgeon. DNR meanwhile gave a quick smile towards the leftmost ShellGeek virus. His head tilted as his pupils minimized, hinting at his somewhat devious intentions towards the virus. Then his right arm turned into half a drill, his other hand turning into the other half. The White Blood Cell then stayed his ground as he clasped the halves together into a complete drill, emitting a piercing sound as it drilled. "An ultrasonic drill! A worthy weapon when your cleansing various teethes in the dentist's office, but it'll have to work for now!" he bellowed as he ran forward, the drill emitting even more piercing sounds as it gained momentum, heading towards the nerdy little virus.

"And now we have a wondrous Nightmare virus... see how it dangles around looking like something from a children's cartoon game... notice how it's shadowy body dangles in the air... I wonder what will happen if we create more incisions in the patient's body if we use scalpels..." he said as twin scalpel swords appeared in each hand, humming the familiar tune of ultrasound. He started off with a quick slash with his right arm, then an arc strike with his other, hopefully hitting any other enemies besides the Nightmare virus.

"Well I hope I cleared a good chunk of them, heheh..." DNR spoke to himself as he skirted himself through the sea, moving around to dodge some stray attacks...

Actions
1. Firetower1 to all (100 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Group Attack)
2. Drillarm1 to (60 + Breaking + Knockback + Piercing to ShellGeekA twice, ShellGeekB once?)
3. Katana1 to Nightmare (60 + Slashing centered on Nightmare)
4. Dodge
Miyu and Leon exchanged brief glances at each other. "A sauna?" Leon said in wonderment.

"More like an icy grave..." Miyu mumbled. "Anyways! I need some elec chips to keep up with this guy!" She clenched her fist in front of her face and pulled it downwards. "I'm not going to let some quack doctor and a monkey girl show me up in front of my brother!"

"Why Miyu, I didn't know you were the jealous type." Leon smirked and slotted in their elec chips, as well as an AreaGrab.

"I-it's not that I'm competitive, I just don't want Junior to think I'm a weakling is all" she replied indignantly. "Anyways, shouldn't you be doing something useless, like rubbing the back of your head and making lame one-line insults or something?"

Leon rubbed his chin a bit between his thumb and index finger. Man, I need to shave tomorrow. Stupid stubble... "I suppose you're right. I'll get right on that as soon as we're done here smart ass."

Miyu Scanned the battlefield. "So, he's charging ahead like a madman. But at least it seems like he's trying to open a path for the rest of us." She looked towards the back where the two viruses were blowing some snow around. "And there we have our targets~" Miyu Looked to her brother. "I've got the stupid things blowing snow around in the back~" She swatted him on the back as she started to move towards the Shellgeeks and use DNR as a distraction. She stepped carefully to try to avoid slipping too much and to especially avoid falling into the freezing water. "Bah... the last thing I want to do it end up in that water. Thinking about it sends chills down my spine."

"Oh? Not a fan of swimming in arctic water, huh?" Leon asked in his typical dry voice.

Miyu continued to move cautiously towards the viruses. "No. I can't say that I am." As she neared the shelled virus, she jumped ever so slightly into the air and activated the AreaGrab. Her form burst into many small bats the flew a small distance and disappeared into nothingness. Meanwhile, her body had teleported itself across the battlefield, to the rear of the SnowBlows. She touched down as her body reformed and she attempted to balance and stabilize herself with her wings. It would be pretty embarrassing to teleport all that way and try to show off just to fall on her butt or into the freezing water now.

Electrical energy began to build up in her palms, pulsing a bright yellow. She formed the energy into a Frisbee and a generic ball, one in each hand. "I hope my aim is good..."

She brought her left arm across her body and released the Frisbee, sending the attack of the zapring flying towards the first Snowblow. Electricity jumped and cracked across the disc and outwards from the rim as it flew. She switched the second electric attack to her left hand as well, this time bringing her arm back and throwing the ball underhand like a softball. Unfortunately, for all the effort she but into throwing it, it moved a hell of a lot slower than one would have thought. It rolled slowly through the air towards the same snowblow, curving slightly to accommodate for Miyu's slightly-less-than-stellar aim.

Satisfied with her work, she nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah~ That'll show that crazy quack."

Leon shook his head. "You mean that one who's swimming around over there?"

Miyu looked over and watched him swimming around in the water. "Yeah.. That one..." She sighed a bit and yelled at DNR. "What are you doing? You're a doctor, you should know you'll get hypothermia if you stay in that water too long! Not to mention that you're going to get electrocuted the second we try to zap anything in the water!"

She shrugged and looked towards the remaining snowblow. "Your turn now, eheheh." She brought out her scythe and morphed it into its full hammer form. She lept towards the remaining snowblow, and brought the hammer down ahead of her and she fell back towards the ground. Almost entirely sure she'd end up on her face at this rate, she used her wings to slow her movement as much as she could, and tried to squeeze off another couple quick swings of the hammer.

--------

1. AreaGrab behind SnowBlows.
2. ZapRing1. 40 Elec (x2 for weakness and ice) to SnowBlowA.
3. Thunder1. 40 Elec Homing (x2 for ice) to SnowBlowA.
4. Signature: Hammer Rush: 30x3 Elec (x2 for Ice) to SnowBlowB. Enhanced with Gust for less slipping and falling on face.
"Idiot. A navi that isn't aqua trying to swim only causes problems. Plus, hasn't he ever heard of throwing a toaster in a bathtub? I get the impression that this will have similar results. He just better not fall in, running around like that." Wes said. He then muttered to no one in particular, "And he's not in Requiem."

"Ten between four people. That means we each need to average two point five." Junior stated.

"Yup. Your sis seems to have those in the back taken care of and Dr. Killengur is attacking the two shell guys and the shadow enemy, among other things. That leaves us with the NO things and the stuff underwater. Any preferences for chips?" Wes asked.

Junior thought for a little bit, then smirked a bit, "Well, since we don't have any Aqua types to go in after those guys, we might as well follow your idea. Get me a toaster."

"This doesn't seem safe... what about the rest of your team?" Wes asked, "I mean, I know they're on Ice, but they're still in the water. And don't forget what ice is made out of. If you go into this attack pattern in too gung-ho of a manner, you could wind up being the only one left. That wouldn't really reflect well on us, plus I doubt your conscience could handle it."

"You make a good point." Junior held up a hand and created a set of glowing orbs. They glowed in a pimpin' purple hue. He fired the three of them at Capuchin. It effects were quite... shocking, to say the least. It was another move that he had inhereited from his father, so hopefully Capuchin would be familiar with the technique and he wouldn't need to explain it. After all, this would be embarassing enough without having to give a detailed description of what the move actually did. Of course, there were still two things he was worried about. First off, even if Capuchin didn't need told, he really doubted that his sister would understand. It was such a perverse technique that it wasn't really the sort of thing you wanted a relative finding out about. He had never done anything to feel ashamed of before but somehow, he got the feeling that this would be the time to experience it. Of course, his other concern was of a much more pressing matter... While his precautions would protect Capuchin from damage, it wouldn't save her from the weather much and this was Sharo... where it was so very cold. While Junior mulled over this point, he thought of two more that may reveal themselves shortly. No, someone of his upbringing shouldn't think of such things. Snapping back to the present, Junior turned his attention to the other person he had to watch out for.

Junior took off through the air, towards Miyu. Wes raised an eyebrow. He was kind of hoping that he wouldn't reveal any major tricks right before the tournament. He looked at Polonius and said, "While I think I can probably trust you, just in case, a word of warning. Tell anyone else about our abilities and you'll find yourself in pain. Also, sorry if my navi gets yours killed. Its between those two so I want you to know that I have nothing against you."

By now, Junior had reached Miyu and he plucked her off the ice and took back to the air, "Sorry, Miyu-chan, but it might get a little hairy down there in a moment, so I don't want you ground level. Okay, here goes." Fumbling around so that he held his sister with mainly just one arm, Junior freed one hand, "I'm ready, so please send the requested ammunition."

"Fine, fine. I just hope you know what you're doing. Hopefully that armor will hold." Wes said. He selected a set of three chips, "Sending both Magbombs as well as Thunder. Be careful with this." As Wes slotted them in, he had to question how they had gotten into this situation to begin with. It wasn't out of the question for Junior to come here, since he was floating and might not be paying attention to the terrain but what the hell were the other three thinking, walking into an area full of floating chunks of ice? They should have said something before things got this bad, right?

Junior glanced down and formed a round sphere. Flying over above the group of Null, he let the ball fall. It hit the water with a plink, though a few moments later, it burst open, sending a large electric current flowing through the water. Junior dropped another, which caused more of the same brand of shit to hit the exact same fan. Finally, he formed a ball of electricity, which he let drop softly onto the water. It had the ability to lock onto an opponent, so it might duck down beneath the water and fry something or it could travel over the lake and nail something that was dry. Junior stared down below him and studied the area, "I really hope that worked out okay... It'll be up to Capu-chan to take care of those weird looking things."

((1.) Sexy Party, 55HP Barrier+55HP Casing+Illusion
2.) Fly to Miyu/dodge
3.) Carry Miyu/aerial dodge
4.) Magbomb1, 30 Elec+blast2+stun1, Null group
5.) Magbomb1, 30 Elec+blast2+stun1, Null group
6.) Thundar, 40 Elec+homing+stun, Null group

Note to Lunar: I'm leaving the description for the Sexy Party at this time to you. You get two pieces of underwear to use as armor and the Illusion effect will boost Capuchin's overall appearance in some way or another so that she's too sexy for the viruses to want to hit. If you don't feel like writing the description out, let me know and I'll go back to edit it in. Just realize that this will put you at the mercy of my imagination~))
"GAH! DNR! Out of the water now!!!!" Capuchin commanded as she summoned her pole and tried to fish him out, "Your making us look bad. Geese, my day isn't going at all well...first you....now that Jr guy...now this....UGH! How can this get any wor"

Capuchin only caught a glimpse of the orbs coming straight at her for they all too quickly made contact. Her body began to be swallowed up by a strange purple aura, changing the color of her armor quickly and shape.

"w-what the heck is goin..." The first thing that happened was that her gloves were evaporated by the purple aura leaving her bare hands exposed. "?!"

Next came her boots. Her wonderful black boots....they too evaporated into purple smoke and began to warp around her. "!!!!" It was all becoming a bit strange to her...oh but now her dignity and pride would be torn to peices...literally...

Her armor began to become a bit too tight on her. It became way too snug and almost like it was thinning. "GAH! Someone! Someone TURN THIS BLASTED THING OFF! WHO DID THIS?! COME ON! MY ARMOR IS..."

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIP

The whole peice of armor....her cream top and her black leggings, both were torn off and flowed in the wind before being swallowed by the purple aura. It left Capuchin bare and completley red in the face. If it wasn't for the purple aura....the others may have saw a bit too much of her.

"!!!!!!!"

The aura drifted closer to her body and then took place like new armor.

"....is....is this a magical girl transformation?....like in those cheesy cartoons? Will I get a magical wand....school girl uniform...maybe...."

Though these were all horribly wrong....in the next moment, all became so horribly clear to her. It was nothing more than lingerie. The bra was that of a creamy yellow lace one with golden straps and her head symbol as the lock in the back. The panties also had gained her headband symbol yet were a dark black that seemed to be made of a material meant for tempting guys to head to bed with her. She could feel the coldness of Sharo Net's winter on her body against her now, even more smooth skin and through the injury on her stomach that still remained. Slowly being repaired still, there was a horrid hole being batched up by weak data.

Capuchin's mouth dropped as she darted her head down to look at the new attire. Her hands immediatley poked them to see if this was all an illusion. "HUH?! This is armor?! NO! NONONO! WHAT THE HELL?! Am I some sorta guy's fantasy?! What is this....A THONG?!....HUH?! SINCE WHEN DID I BECOME A C-CUP?!?!?!" Her hands were now poking her new upper chest that made her a bit more embarrassed. "Wh-who....!!!!" Her body froze there in that moment, not making a single movement, her eyes wide, her mouth a bit open....and a horrid dark aura looming around her. Within one quick second, her head turned to view Jr. Her eyes wide with rage while her golden eye glowed madly. Her fangs were showing quite well and the aura loomed worse.

"YOu.....LITTLE.....PERVERT!" She hollered at Jr while getting into position to attack. "You disgusting bratty....RRRRGH!!!!"

"UAHHHHH!" Aida cried out as she looked at the PET. "Wha-what has J-Jr done?!?!?!?!" She almost fainted from the panic she was under. Too much stress from all of this. "W-We-wes....d-did you kn-no-o-ow ab-bout th-this?!??!?!?!?!??!" She looked at him with utter shock. This was not going to turn out well at all.

"SCREW THIS!!!!" Capuchin shouted as she looked maliciously at Jr. "I'M goanna deal with this NOW!!!!!!!!!"

"...." Was all Aida said as her mind was racing and immeidatley without thought places in a chip.

Capuchin's hand quickly formed into a gun, equipped with two powerful shots of twinfangs. Gripping the area under her bare feet, she darted her attention at the two little N.O.s who seemed to have nothing coming at them. As some people have been told, to make one loose their fury, they have to let out their anger. It works with many to bash a ball, squeeze a stress toy or to play a video game. For Capuchin, it was to inflict damage to viruses in a berserk rage. Her hand immeidatley fired two rounds straight at the viruses up ahead, hoping that the fangs would peirce the viruses and let them feel just a small protion of her anger. "AIDA! SEND ME ANOTHER CHIP!!!!"

"..." Aida still was in a trance of horror in the human world. Her face was red in embarrassment and she pretty much was staring out into space.

"AIDA!!!! I AM ABOUT TO BREAK SOMEONE'S FACE IN!!!! SEND ME MY BOOMERANG!"

Like a robot, the poor girl quickly slotted in the boomerang. Even when her mind was miles away. Probably better for her mind to be lost at the moment, the way that Capuchin looked while attacking would just kill her. It was like something out of DOA!!! That or it was about to....

As the boomerang appeared in Capuchin's hands, the monkey navi gave out a furious battle cry. Gripping it as tightly as she did the pole, Capuchin swung it with one powerful movement, letting it fly out after the two N.O.s and any other straddlers.

"....THIS WONT DO!!!!!" She hollered as she chased after the path the Boomerang made. She attempted to make a huge leap over the water and down to the viruses as soon as the boomerang did its duty, where she went into a maddening rampage. "YOU ALL WILL DIE BY MY HANDS!!!!" She shouted to anything that was living....if it was.... She went straight for her 4th monkey technuique Do No Evil. Sending out rapid punches and kicks like a DOA girl does. Battering any of the three straddlers that was left....that or maybe just some leftover debri from the deleted ones while she cussed madly. After all was said and done she quickly made her way back to the others by making a leap back to them.

There she went straight up at Jr. "....I am so pissed right now you have no idea. Not only did you humiliate me...you exposed my battle wound and made me look like a total slut...." Her eyes glared deeply into his with hatred, "I know I can't kill you.....I know I can't beat the crap outta you since our netops are friends...."

She then let her pole, without warning, appear in her right hand which quickly extended and struck Jr Straight between the legs....a VITAL spot indeed.

"Mark my words...I hate you......"

SUMMARY
1. twinfang (70) at N.O. A and B
2. boomerang (60) at N.O. A and B
3. jump across ice and into front lines
4. Do no Evil (20X4...) N.O. A and B and two others
5. jump back
6. Polestrike (60) Jr
DNR melts the ice, literally. All of it is gone as the towers march across the field. He then drills some damage into the Shellgeeks, before launching himself at the Nightmare, swinging twice with his katana and deleting the virus.
Miyu, on the other hand, starts from the back first, warping to that area and zapping the crap out of the Snowblows before they can even turn around.
Junior gives some sexy undergarments to Capuchin, who attacks the N.O in rage, ripping them to pieces and beating on their dead corpses. The remaining Shellgeek peeked out and decided to stay in its shell rather than face the wrath of this angry monkey.
Junior finishes off the Nulls with some electric energy of his own as he carries his sister across the ocean, before Capuchin hits him in the nuts with a pole.
Hm, what a poor little Shellgeek.

-FRONT-
N.O.-1A: DELETED
ShellgeekA: DELETED
ShellgeekB: 40 HP [IronBody]
N.O.-1B: DELETED

-MIDDLE-
Nightmare: DELETED
NullA: DELETED
NullB: DELETED
NullC: DELETED

-BACK- (Ice)
SnowblowA: DELETED
SnowblowB: DELETED

-Terrain-
100% Sea

-Team Neo Requiem-
Soulman_Junior.exe: 140 HP [Carrying Miyu, hit in the nuts]
Miyu.exe: 190 HP [Being carried by Junior]
Capuchin.exe: 140 HP [55 HP Barrier, 55 HP Casing]
DNR.exe: 240 HP [Katana1]
[Dropped]
"Ouch." Wes grimaced as Junior recieved a critical hit. His flight pattern began to waver and it looked like he was going to fall into the water, which wouldn't be good with him holding Miyu. It was time to take drastic action, "Sending Grasszone, Recovery80, Quake1, Sidebamboo1." Wes thought about calling Capuchin a nasty name, but his navi might deserve the punishment she dealt, so he'd refrain from commenting until they had a chance to discuss the situation.

Below Junior, a large, solid area of grass formed, creating a little island. Seeing this, Junior slowly allowed himself to fall and sit his sister on the ground in the process. He then stayed leaning forward on his knees, sweating and gasping for breath. As the healing light of the Recovery80 washed over him, his breathing relaxed a little bit, though he still stayed down, not quite comfortable to move just yet.

"Hmmm... I was afraid of this. Emergency control systems, then." Wes's PET screen lit up and he pulled out a stylus. Running over the screen with the pen, he zoomed in on the field and with a click, materialized the Quake idol over Junior's head. Dragging it over towards the Shellgeek, he released the pressure on the screen, causing the item to grow in size and drop violently. Then, for good measure, he double clicked a spot next to the last virus, causing a reed of bamboo to jerk out of the ground and attempt to skewer it. Meanwhile, Junior stayed where he was. Oh well, this should pretty well finish things so moving shouldn't be an issue. Still, Wes said, "Hey, someone else make a pass at that thing. No use getting too lax."

((1.) Grasszone, creates large area of grass, below Junior and Miyu
2.) Land and place Miyu on ground
3.) Recovery80, Junior
4.) Quake1, 100+Impact, ShellgeekB
5.) SideBamboo1, 80 Wood+Piercing, ShellgeekB
6.) Nothing~))
"Hmmmm...." DNR said as he held his sword in hand, looking and concentrating towards the remaining viruses. He sat in a lotus position as he looked at them. Waiting with in a solemn face... until Polonius interjected.

"So... um what are you waiting for DNR?" Polonius asked as he tilted his head slightly, his eyes looking at the screen with a curious gaze.

"Waiting." he said in a hushed tone, his eyes taken from his focus in a flash as Junior received a rather critical view. "A rather crass judgment on Junior.... no matter." he said with his eyes looking towards the viruses, waiting for the proper moment to strike.

Actions
1. Waiting for them to open up
2. If open to fight, slash with Katana1
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
Leon and Miyu both winced as Junior took the blow in the worst of places. Miyu wasn't too sure what to do, so she just held her breath and held on to her brother a bit tighter so she didn't fall to an icy end.

After Junior had touched down, she looked at him with some concern. "Um... is he going to be ok?" she asked Leon.
Frowning, Leon replied rather quietly. "He will be in a couple minutes. It's... well ya' see... it has a lingering effect to it..."
"Oh..."

Leon was about to slot something in, when he saw Junior use a couple of attacks and DNR follow them up. "It's a shame that all we have left is useless against these things... especially when they're in the water."

Miyu sighed and slumped her shoulders. "I can't even use any of my attacks or I'll end up electrocuting myself."
"Don't forget DNR." Leon chimed in.
"Oh yeah. Quack too."

Miyu formed her scythe and brought it in front of her to guard with. She positioned herself so that the shellgeeks would have to go through her first in order to hit her brother. "Don't worry, I'll cover you while you get yourself pulled together Junior." She glared at Capuchin for a moment before returning her attention to defense. She mumbled under her breath, "And I'll have a word with you later..."

----
1-4. Cover Junior, try to knock any projectiles back at the sender with scythe.