Sibling Stuff

"Alright, it seems Junior's kinda liven up to my persona..." DNR said with a smirk as he took in the sphere, removing his wounds slightly. "Ahhh... much better, and let me fix up dearest Capuchin..." the doctor said with a jovial smile, rushing to her air as he quickly examined her body with precision befitting his expertise. "Okay, just a few rough patches in the lateral areas... I can fix that. Capu and Aida, this might look grossly mean but please don't think badly of me..." DNR said to them first as he turned his attention towards Polonius. "Polo, execute Sig program 2A and 2B please..."

"2B... got it DNR." Polonius said as he activated the program from his console, the electrical data appearing on DNR's right arm. "Aaaaannnd there!" DNR said with a calm, precise expression, hitting Capuchin's back with his own fist.

"That should fix you right to full capacity miss Capuchin, I trust you to do as such an adequate battle skills in the tourney soon." DNR said with a smile and a nod as he scurried off to dodge as many attacks as he can. His right arm starts coursing with energy as he rushes off towards the Magalian virus, jumping towards it as he extends his fist towards it.

1. Defribilator Gauntlets (Heal Capu for 60)
2. Defriiblator Gauntlets towards Magalian-AA (Hits 80 Elec damage)
3. Dodge
4. Dodge
Miyu looked around after landing from her skyward dodge to see Junior already pounding away on the remaining viruses. She also noticed Capuchin had joined them. Great. I hope she doesn't throw a fit again this time, because I'll smack her myself.

She watched as Junior let loose his power, and attempted to obliterate what was left.

"So, not bad on those head-things. Kinda wish you had gotten all of 'em though... just to take some wind out of Wes's sails" Leon joked. "Anyways, it seems like he has things covered, and it seems like DNR will try to heal Capuchin. So... sit back and enjoy the fireworks?" He slotted in a Recov10 chip. "Oh, and enjoy your soda."

Miyu smirked, and took a seat on a patch of the remaining non-ice. "I guess I will." A blue can with an 'E' on it and a straw in it formed in her hands. She sipped the drink through the straw while she watched the attacks go off and the dust die down.

----------
1. Recov10 self.
Capuchin was given quite a surprise when she was healed by DNR. She wasn't ready for assistance, and by the likes of him either. But what was she to do?

"C-Capuchin, don't forget, it was all f-for the s-sake of h-helping." Aida assured, "H-He was only trying to help you...."

"Rnnn" Capuchin sighed. She didn't care to be scolded again and to be bothered by other navis once more. "Fine fine....well....it seems that all the viruses SHOULD be taken care of as of now." Her body sat in a loose stance at this.

Summary:

1.dodge
2.dodge
3.dodge
Junior fires his Wideshot, and sinks one Magallian, while removing the aura of the other. He draws them in with and AirStorm, the tornado stopping the rain, signifying the removal of the Cloudy virus. Junior and DNR then take on the last enemy and blast it with lasers and defribulators. Everyone else gets healed in some way or another.

CloudyA: SLICE'D [DNR]
CloudyB: DICE'D [DNR]
CloudyC: SCALPEL'D [DNR]
CloudyD: FANGED [Capuchin]
CloudyE: FANGED [Capuchin]
CloudyF: TORNADO'D [Junior]
CloudyG: DELETED [Junior]
CloudyH: DELETED [Junior]
Magalian-AA: DROWNED [Junior]
Magalian-AB: MECH'D [Miyu]
Magalian-AC: WIDE ATTACK'D [Miyu]
Magalian-AD: TEAM'D [Junior + DNR]
DarkMechA-E: FLAMBE'D [Junior]

Soulman_Junior.exe: 200 HP (Ice)
Miyu.exe: 200 HP
Capuchin.exe: 140 HP
DNR.exe: 230 HP [Katana]

Terrain: 20% Ice (viruses), 65% Normal (all of you), 15% Grass (Where DarkMech's were)

-VICTORY-
Junior GET: 2375z
Miyu GET: Aurhead1, 250z
Capuchin GET: 300z
DNR GET: 600z
FXP: 8 Static
2 to Junior and DNR
1 to DNR and Capuchin
"Well, that's finally over..." Wes grumbled.

"What are you talking about? That only took a few minutes." Junior asked, a bit confused with his netop's chagrin.

"Really? Eh, it seemed longer." Wes took a look at the time, "In any case, I need to get some sleep for the tournament before too long. Junior, we're breaking off from the group to finish our last minute preparations. Say your goodbyes and then plug out."

"Ah, yes. Well, see you three later, I suppose. Sorry we couldn't get more time in, Miyu-chan." Then, with a wave, Junior was off.
"Yeah... see you some other time then Junior" Miyu said as she half-heartedly waved good-bye to him.

She turned to DNR. "Well, while you certainly are... interesting... you aren't nearly as bad as Junior seems to think you are, for whatever reason. Unless you're just putting on a nice face."

Leon nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you're a bit odd, but well, who isn't these days right?"

Miyu looked at Capuchin and puffed her cheeks. "I... don't know if I like you, to be honest. We'll see later on, I suppose."

"H-hey now, chill out. No need to go and start trouble with someone you just met" Leon said. He turned top Aida, "Sorry... she seems to be like her mother and ignores me half the time, heh. Anyways, I know you two were trusted in the past, so that's good enough for me for now. Not that I really knew you well back then, but 'my friend's friend' kinda deal."

Miyu shrugged and turned her back to Capuchin. She turned to look slight over her shoulder in the direction of the navi, and spoke with the faintest hint of a sinister tone. "Whatever. Just remember that blood is thicker than water, and HadesNet has nothing on an angry woman, if you catch my drift."

She shot a look at DNR "And no wise-cracks about the medical accuracy of those statements."
"Fine by me" Capuchin replied to Miyu's comment. "It goes the same way for me also." She said this without even staring at the other navi. She just tended to stretching her arms out a bit and then doing a backflip.

"N-no, I sh-should be the one a-apologising." Aida assured, "Its s-so strange to me th-though. C-Capuchin never gets this way. She tends to be p-pretty friendly with others." Poor Aida was getting quite worried about what was to become of her netnavi.
"Hmmm well if you ask me Aida, well... I'm not a mind reader, I'm not overstepping any more boundaries for now..." DNR said with a shrug as he get's logged off by Polonius.

"Miyu, jack out. We're headed home."

Miyu faked a salute towards Leon. "Yeah, yeah." Giving one last glance over her shoulder, she said "See you soon~" as she shot off the surface of the net.

"We better head ba-back as well." Aida said and with a single flip of the PET, Capuchin was jacked out.