Lets try this place out...

OOC: Actually, it was changed to until you finish your current battle.

Hoses are fired, Corn is popped. Kernels are fired.

BombcornA:70
BombcornB:DELETED
BombcornC:20
FirePhoenixA:90
FirePhoenixB:90

Splitman: 50

Panel: NORMAL/GEYSER (SMALL AREA CENTERED ON SPLITMAN)!
((I suppose that my barrier took 105 damage somehow.... but I didn't take the fall-over damage.... or something. Not quite sure what happened. (not that it matters for long))

Splitman wasted no time as his barrier (apparently) fizzled to death from the streams of hot water. Staggered, he took a step back to better gauge the situation. Two enemies on the ground, two enemies in the air, and the ones on the ground explode, sort-of. It didn't really matter at this point, he thought, as he charged towards the remaining fruity foes. He didn't quite have a plan, but when did he ever have a plan? It was the sort of dire-necessity that drove him, the desire to not be boiled or burner or blown-up alive. As he approached the bombers his arms transfornmed into viscious claws. Forsaking defense he charged grasping at each with a seperate arm and hurling them at his flying opponents.

As they hurtled through the air his left arm transforemed yet again into a cannon. He took aim and fired at the group. The shot took the form of a wave of unfocused flame, and as it approached it's targets he shouted out from behind "burn in hell you worthless virii". Split watched as the flames dissapated and jumped back away from the guisers, preparing for his next attack, his eyes now glowing red.

Summary:
RageClaw: BombcornA->FirePhoenixA (20 Each)
RageClaw: BombcornB->FirePhoenixB (20 Each)
Heatshot (40, Fire), Group. Focused on BombcornA
((*cough* Sorry for bumping so much, but I should be getting to Tom's topic... sooner than later))
Splitman whacks the Corn into the Firephoenixes and they DIE AS THEY BURN IN CONTACT WITH THE FIRE VIRUSES BODIES! MWAHAHAHA-<shot>
He then proceeds to fight fire with fire.
A geyser bursts below Splitman, damaging him. Maybe he should run away to some normal panels.

BombcornA:DELETED
BombcornC:DELETED
FirePhoenixA:30
FirePhoenixB:30

Splitman: 40

Panel: NORMAL/GEYSER (SMALL AREA CENTERED ON SPLITMAN)!
((Funny, I wrote most of a post at least 4 times before being interupted and having it eventually deleted.... this time though... oh and I did try to get away from the guisers butI really don't care right now))

Splitman jumped away from the water as it seared into his body with a audiable hiss. That hurt like hell, though he supposed it was his own fault, not that of the virus before him. "Annoying virus" He yelled out, as though shouting would vent his frustrations somehow. It was really just a triviality. Nothing notable.

He realized suddenly that his arms had both transformed into cannons now of some sort. They might be powerful, he supposed, but in actuality it didn't matter at all. He lifted the first one up and fired, letting lose a spray of flame. A heatshot, he had been using alot of those lately, they were reliable if unremarkable.

Splitman brought his right arm up to aim at the other target. Probobly another heatshot, probobly an unevenful attack. Instead of the expected blast of flame, this arm let lose a single blindlingly fast bolt of energy. It was a simple but destructive attack. A cannon shot, they were terrible, not that it mattered right now.

Splitman looked at his oppenents, or at least what remained. What happened to the flare of it all.... he had a final chip, a shotgun it seemed, but it was useless. He let the energy fade back into his being instead, a final action before the end.

Summary:
Heatshot(40):FirePhoenixA
Cannon(40):FirePheonixB
Shotgun(50): Heal 25 self (recovery)
DEATH.

BombcornA:DELETED
BombcornC:DELETED
FirePhoenixA:DELETED
FirePhoenixB:DELETED

Splitman: 65

-VICTOLY-
Get: Cornshot1, 200z
Split shrugged, realizing he had a meeting to be off to and shot off to the heavens in a beam of light.