Tenshi, falling from heaven rising from hell

(Figured as much)

Tenshi gathered the data before moving onwards, his body cracking with each step as a healing light puts all his joints and such in the right positions. "There ya go, try not to get hit like that K?"

(Minienergy used)

(In my defense a areagrab counted as a dodge and get near target thing to my knowledge )
Virus Attack!

SwordyA: 60
SwordyB: 60
Canodumb2A: 90
Canodumb2B: 90
Canodumb2C: 90
FirepheonixA: 110
FirepheonixB: 110

Tenshi: 90

Battle 3 Start!
"GAH! BAD DAY BAD DAY!" Gaeherris was freaking out majorly, because as it turns out, the police actually paid attention to reports of a crazy madman with C4 in his pockets "Tenshi! I can stay connected via wireless but I won't be able to offer tactical advice! Use these as you will! Wideshot, Phoenixshot, Widesword!" The rapid clicking of chips could be heard and then there was nothing but static.

"Dammit...... Alright you pathetic fools! Take this!" Raising his blade over his head, Tenshi slammed it into the ground thereby propelling himself into the air near the phoenixes. "DROWN IN SORROW!!" As the rushing air opened up his wings, water drew forth from the ground to Tenshi, the thin wavy tendrils combining into one great beam. "ANGELIC TEARS!" Slicing forward with his sword, Tenshi sent the ground based wave of water zooming towards the phoenix's where the funnel broke into millions of tiny daggers, sure to pierce at least one of the phoenix's.

Falling down towards the ground, Tenshi closed his wings thus causing him to plummet to the ground as fire fell from the heavens. "Elements of nature, Powers of hell! I COMMAND YOU BURN MY FOE! DAEMON'S DREAM!" The great fire from the heaven's combined into one great image of the demonic beast. His great horns pronouncing his power, the daemon split into three the fires crackle sounding out into laughter as the three zoomed at the cannondumbs.

Opening his wings to decrease the drop speed, Tenshi performed an aerial roll to avoid any unwanted attacks before his sword changed forms into a great lazer blade. "Ha! TAKE THIS SWORDSMEN OF PAIN!" Turning to the left that he had rolled towards, Tenshi continued rolling as he plummeted towards the swordy's before slicing outwards, hopefully cleaving the enemies in half.

(Recap
Wideshot phoenix's 80 water=160 Way that got into air could be counted as dodge
Firephoenix 90 to cannondumbs possibly 3 Fire element
Dodge
Widesword swordy's 80 Normal)
The wave washes over the birds, drowning them. The flames from Tenshi's next attack melts two enemies and starts to make a third drip as well. THe swordmen are the thrown around by the water. The last enemy attacks, but misses the navi.

SwordyA: DELETED!
SwordyB: DELETED!
Canodumb2A: DELETED!
Canodumb2B: DELETED!
Canodumb2C: 45
FirepheonixA: DELETED!
FirepheonixB: DELETED!

Tenshi grinned at the results from his assult (heh) "Well then.... your the last one!" Right on cue, Gaeherris slotted in three chips even though he had no clue how the match was going "DOUBLE CANNON SHOTGUN IN!" Raising his sword above his head, it began to glow a bright white that shot into the heavens before it was brought down upon the pathetic cannondumb. At the time as this violent explosion was to take place, Tenshi turned around and fled the scene of the crime with all haste possible.

(Recap
DOUBLE CANNON SHOTGUN XD 90+50=140
DODGE)
((Two cannons do 90 damage? SHouldn't it only do 80? Bah, whatever, its dead either way.))

The combo deletes the virus. However, the massive explosion of awesomeness is heard thoughout the area, drawing in a larger crowd before the chips can recharge.

SwordyA: DELETED!
SwordyB: DELETED!
Canodumb2A: DELETED!
Canodumb2B: DELETED!
Canodumb2C: DELETED!
FirepheonixA: DELETED!
FirepheonixB: DELETED!

Rewards: 1000z

Reinforcements!

MetoolEXA: 70
MetoolEXB: 70
MetoolEXC: 70
SliimerA: 150
SlimerB: 150
Windbox: 100
AggravationGill: 100

Battle 3 Start!
(I have a cornshot, areagrab, and a rageclaw.... your sure they should be this tough? .... sniff posting now)

Tenshi groaned at the enemies fully knowing chips hadn't recharged "Tch, go figure..... I need a immediate evacuation sir!" Praying for sucess, it was granted as Gaeherris appeared via holo vision and groaned "Lemme guess, we overdid it and now your screwed...." "You mean, YOU! overdid it and now I'm screwed...." Exasperation leaking from his voice Gaeherris slotted in a subchip "Escape!"

As a thick cloud of smoke descended on the field, Tenshi turned around before flapping his mighty wings and flying away from the battle field, fully praying for an easy escape. His data began disappearing bit by bit, the jackout was in progress. A few more minutes and he would be gone.

(Escape subchip used)
((If you're looking for an official word on this....)

Tenshi escaped!
(..... yes I was looking for official word XD)

Looking back he sighed with relief before setting out again, confident that this time NO mistakes would be made.... well at least with overconfidence!
Tenshi finds another group!

ShrimpyA 100HP
ShrimpyB 100HP
ShrimpyC 100HP
MetEXA 70HP
MetEXB 70HP
Cannondumb2A 90HP
Cannondumb2B 90HP
Cannondumb2C 90HP

Tenshi 90HP

BATTLEROUTINE...SET>>>EXECUTE