Mission: Test Pilot!

The Navi tried to resist the pull of the magnetic hook as Nitro tugged at the grapple; however, the Navi was no match for the ConTank's strength. The shield flew from the Navi's arm and crashed to the floor in between Nitro and ForeMan. Speaking of ForeMan, it looked like he was almost free from the spikes that held him to the floor.

ChumpuA: DELETED!
ChumpuB: DELETED!
ChumpuC: DELETED!
TuffBunnyA: DELETED!
TuffBunnyB: DELETED!
Cacty2A: DELETED!
Cacty2B: DELETED!
Cacty2C: DELETED!
Shield Navi: 300 [Shieldless]

ForeMan.Exe: 70 [Frozen] [Held]
ConTank: 180 [-1 to Dodge Rank]
Nitro: 140

Terrain: 25% Missing, 50% Cracked, 25% Metal
((The missing terrain is large hole where viruses emerged, while the cracked terrain surrounds the hole and the metal terrain is dispersed in small clumps throughout the cracked area. The viruses are on cracked terrain between the Contank and the hole. The Contank and ForeMan are also on cracked terrain.))
"Yes!" Nitro shouted out, watching the Navi's shield clatter away. "Now we got'im!" Nitro pushed the red button on the left joystick, activating the Contank's Rivet Gun. He started to swing the arm toward the Navi, aimed it as it got close and pulled the trigger, firing his own metal spike at the Navi. He pressed the red button again to disengage it, the fingers returning to the default position just as the arm came within grabbing distance.

Summary:
-END TURN SPLICE-
2: Rivet Gun at Shield Navi (50dmg, Piercing)
3: Arm Attack + Grab (30dmg+Impact, Hold)
((bonk))
Nitro fired the rivet as it came close to the strange Navi, the metal spike slamming into the Navi's shoulder. The Navi stumbled back, managing to dodge away from the ConTank's grasping hand. He shook off the pain and grimaced silently. The metal rivet seemed to shrink in on itself before completely disappearing into the Navi's flesh. He had absorbed it somehow.

Meanwhile, ForeMan pulled himself free from the piercing spikes and fell to the floor. He rolled to his side, rummaging around in his pockets, and pulling out a metallic canister. He popped the lid of the can and proceeded to guzzle its contents. When he finished, ForeMan crushed the can against the ground and tossed it to the side. Whatever was in the crushed can seemed to have restored some of the Navi's vigor.

ForeMan pushed himself to his feet, a wrench materializing in his grasp, and he hurled his signature weapon at the strange Navi. The wrench smashed against the Navi's blocking wrist before sailing back toward ForeMan. The construction Navi caught the wrist on its return spin and readied himself for another toss.

The strange Navi raised his arm, a hole spreading open along the palm of his hand, and fired a massive steel pole at the ConTank. The pole pierced the ConTank's cockpit and lodged itself in Nitro's gut, pinning him to his chair.

Shield Navi: 240 [Shieldless]

ForeMan.Exe: 100
ConTank: 120 [-1 to Dodge Rank]
Nitro: 80

((The missing terrain is large hole where viruses emerged, while the cracked terrain surrounds the hole and the metal terrain is dispersed in small clumps throughout the cracked area. The viruses are on cracked terrain between the Contank and the hole. The Contank and ForeMan are also on cracked terrain.))
((Does exiting the Contank cost an action?))

The world eventually came back in front of Nitro's eyes. There was an unidentifiable ringing in his ears, and he chose to ignore it. He looked around and found himself in a cockpit of some sort. Oh, right, he thought. I'm test-piloting a vehicle. He searched for a name in his head. The, uh... Contank! Yeah, that's right! And there was something else... There was that sound again. He looked out the window and saw a rather vicious looking Navi standing outside with his palm open to him. Oh, yeah, I was fighting him. He looked down and, on top of everything coming back to him at once, he nearly blacked out again.
There was a giant metal spike sticking out of his stomach. Wrapping his arm around the back of the seat, he could feel the point potruding out the back of the seat. He could finally distinguish the noise. It was the voice of his operator, Chris. "Nitro! Are you alright?"
"Well, my metal spike itches a bit, but otherwise, I'm fine."
"Jeez, don't scare me like that!" Chris said, putting his hand over his chest. "Listen, I've been thinking. Can you still reach the controls?"
"Hold on, I'll see." Nitro reached out and grabbed one of the joysticks. "Yeah."
"Ok, good. Now, when you hit the rivet earlier, he somehow absorbed it. Which makes me think he either stores metal within himself, or he's made of metal himself. I'm banking on the latter for this to work. If we can get him onto a metal panel, we might be able to weld him to the ground with the torch, and keep him from moving around!"
"That just might work!" Nitro said, amazed by his operator's observation skills. He took a quick look around and saw a shiny, grey, metal panel to the right (Nitro's right) of the Navi. He swung the Contank's left arm downward, aiming slightly to the left of the Navi, hoping to get him to jump onto the panel to avoid the arm. He then activated the welding torch, and fired it at the Navi, aiming mainly for his feet.
Seeing the plan carried out, Chris spoke to Nitro once he finished.
"Ok, good. Now, you need to get out of the Contank."
"Aw, and I was just starting to get attached to it," Nitro joked, tapping the spike in his stomach.
"Listen, while you're in that thing, I can't give you chips, and you can't use your own attacks. Outside, we have a lot more to work with. If the need arises, you can just get back in."
"Uh, aren't you forgetting something?" Nitro said, tapping the spike again.
"Oh, right. That," Chris realised. "Uh, do you think you can pull it out?"
"I'll try," Nitro said. He wrapped his hands around the spike and pulled, starting gingerly, and gradually pulling harder and harder, gritting his teeth as his body screamed in protest.

Summary:
1: Arm Attack at Shield Navi (30dmg, Impact)(Attempt to scare Navi to the right)
2: Torch at Shield Navi (50 fire dmg, Spread2)(Mass Destruction activated)(Attempt to weld Navi to ground)
3: Attempt to remove spike
((bonk))
((Nah, you can exit it pretty quickly if you want))

Nitro swung the arm of the ConTank at the strange Navi, but the Navi fell into a barrel roll that left his standing right on a metal panel. Nitro thumbed the button to activate the acetylene torch. Flames ignited and a thin length of fire washed over the Navi's feet. It looked like Nitro's plan would work as the Navi's feet began to melt into the panel. The Navi fell over with a slump, unable to move freely with his feet stuck to the floor.

"Yeah! That's the way, kid." ForeMan shouted. "We'll finish him now."

ForeMan chucked a wrench at the strange Navi, the tool smashing against the Navi's back before returning to ForeMan's hand. The Navi responded by hurling a second spike at ForeMan, causing the construction Navi to dodge aside. However, the strange Navi grasped the length of steel before it left his hand completely and whipped it across the battlefield to catch ForeMan across the hip. ForeMan grunted and fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, Nitro somehow managed to slide the metal spike out him and pressed it through the hole it had punctured in the cockpit. He was free and his opponent was trapped, for now. The metal panel seemed to be receding slowly as though the Navi were absorbing it as it had the rivet.

Shield Navi: 80 [Shieldless] [Held]

ForeMan.Exe: 40

Nitro slumped back in his chair after he removed the spike, watching the hole in his stomach repair itself. At times like this, Nitro was really glad he was just a computer program. After this process was completed, he jumped up out of the chair and vacated the Contank. Once outside, he turned around and inspected the damage from the battle so far. Jeez, I hope we don't get billed for this, he thought to himself. He then turned his attention to his partner, who looked like he was in serious condition from the Navi's last attack. He rushed over to his side and began talking to Chris. "Those new attacks are loaded, right?" He inquired. "And one of them can heal others?"
"That's right," Chris replied. "But you've gotta be standing close to them."
"Not a problem," Nitro said, and he turned to Foreman. "Hold still for a second, I'll have you fixed up in a second." He aimed his buster at the ground beneath him, and fired, the small, golden grenade brought into existence for a fraction of a second before impacting with the ground and bursting. Nitro inhaled deeply, and the restorative chemicals entered his system, recovering his stamina. Hoping Foreman had done the same, he turned his attention to the trapped Navi, watching him soak up the panel beneath him like a sponge. "I had a feeling that would happen," Nitro said to himself. "Chris, send me the Thunder and the Magbomb, let's make this count!"
"They're on their way!" Chris replied.
Nitro's buster began to crackle with electricity from the Thunder, while the Magbomb appeared in his had. He fired the Thunder at the Navi, the bolt surging toward him, and afterward, hurled the Magbomb as well, hoping to keep the Navies immobile for as long as possible.

Summary:
1: Healing Hand Grenade (60heal + Blast1)(2turn cd)
2: Thunder at Shield Navi (40Elec + Stun1 + Homing)(Panel Bonus: +100% Base dmg)
3: Magbomb1 at Shield Navi (30Elec + Stun1 + Blast3)(Mass Destruction activated)(Panel Bonus: +100% Base dmg)
((Post Complete! Ready for moderation))
((I know it is a crummy modpost, but school isn't giving me much of a chance for anything else. On a side note, congrats on surviving.))

Aaaaaaaand, the mysterious Navi was destroyed. Sucks to be him, but good for you.

"Great kid," ForeMan shouted. "But don't get cocky. We need to get that shield repaired before of them show up."

And ForeMan proceeded to do just that as the alarm died off and more construction Navi appeared from the trailers to lend a hand. With so many people to help out, ForeMan turned back toward Nitro.

"Thanks for the help, kid." ForeMan said. "I think I would have been a goner without you there. You piloted that tank like an ace. Maybe when all the kinks are worked out, I'll give you a call."

The Navi turned to go, moving back toward the shield, but stopped and glanced back at Nitro.

"Oh yeah, you're jobs done here and a great job it was. I'll send a message ahead while you report back. Remember, if you ever need a stable job, give me a call."

Shield Navi: DELETED!

ForeMan.Exe: 40

Rewards: 1,000z
"Thanks, I'll be sure to keep that in mind," Nitro replied, turning around with a wave. "And if I might be so bold," he added. "I think a nice shade of green would be good for when you finally paint it." With that, Nitro disappeared from the net.