Searching for the vandalizers

<(You're godmoding again, Dark Boy. I'm getting a bit bored of this, and punishment is in order.)>

Dark Boy runs, indeed, but not at such ludicrous speeds as he had desired. Instead, the Magnetic panels catapult him right into the group of VandalNavis. The one with the l33tsp33k speech impediment crows an, "LOL PWNT," as Dark Boy lands rather painfully on his face. (5)

The same Navi then sprays some of the red paint on his foot, giving it an armour-like coating, and kicks Dark Boy hard in the ribs. He flies rather too far than what should be healthy, and lands on his back.

VandalNaviA: 20
VandalNaviB: 10
VandalNaviC: 20
VandalNaviD: 30
VandalNaviE: 30

Dark Boy: 35

Terrain: 80% Metal, 20% Magnetic (behind Dark Boy)
YOU BI...THATS IT!

Dark BOy, gun fully charged, fired it streight at VandalNaviC who had kicked his ribs with iron, with a big cloud of smoke coming from the fully charged gun. Then, after that he ran forwards past the navi and behind all of the vandalnavis.

Then, adding his 1 action per turn special homing ability, he shot his gun with maximum darkness in DEATH VULCAN. 3 aimed 10 damage shots at VandalNaviD and then at VandalNaviE.
Dark Boy, hang in there! We might just get out alive!

Then Dark Boy ran even MORE forward about 70 feet ready to dodge oncoming attacks.

I think we're save a good amount away. They can't hit us with there paint now.

I hope so....you are pretty beat up

Turn Overview:
[Fires Charge shot at VandalNaviC who kicked his ribs] 20
[Death Vulcan on Vandal Navi D] 30 (CURSOR ABILITY)-}
[Death Vulcan on VandalNaviE] 30 (CURSOR ABILITY)---}
[Attempts to dodge oncoming possible attacks]

Note that the two death vulcans count as one action.
<(Snipe adds Take Aim, not Homing. And multi-target attacks take up one action for hitting whatever they hit.)>

Dark Boy's violent rage blows away three of the Navis, leaving their spraycans scattered on the ground. The two remaining exchange a glance, then turn to face Dark Boy with their hands above their head.

"Alright, kid, you win. We'll come quietly. Here, you can take our spraycans just to show that we don't mean any more harm," one says, tired. He walks up to Dark Boy and places his can of red paint at his feet. For good measure, he gathers the other three scattered around and lays those down too. "Is that gonna be enough?" he asked, backing away.

It seemed they were up for surrender. What harm could be done in ending the fight on a better note?

VandalNaviA: 20
VandalNaviB: 10
VandalNaviC: EJO'D
VandalNaviD: EJO'D
VandalNaviE: EJO'D

Dark Boy: 35

Terrain: 80% Metal, 20% Magnetic (behind Dark Boy)
Hey, did those other Navis have any cash? Shouldnt it have fallen out? Dark Boy asked the two remaining Navis.

Dark Boy, lets take em' back to NetPolice base and turn em' in!

Might as well. They might have usefull data in their memory banks or somethin' Dark Boy said to Trillian on the private channel.

PSSST MODS CAN I DO THAT.

Now DESTROY those paint cans! We don't need them. Actually, take them with you so we can keep em' for something.

Dark Boy then headed through the link to the NetSqaure, and into the Net Police Office.

OR IF I CAN TAKE THE NAVIS

Dark Boy talked and told the Navis that they should be brought in for questioning. Then Dark Boy showed them the way into the Square.

((NETSQAURE))

Note: Phoenix, before I make a new topic in the Net Square, do you need to post like the reaction of the VandalNavis?
<(Sorry, Dark Boy, but when I talked about punishment, I meant it. Trust me, you aren't the only one that this gets done to.

And yeah, anybody can talk on the private channel.)>

As Dark Boy and his two hostages pace through NetSquare, one of the VandalNavis starts to snicker. From his hoodie pocket, he withdraws a small device with a big red button. "Bang," he says with a snicker, tapping the device before he jacked out.

Instantly, all five of the spraypaint cans Dark Boy was holding exploded in violent sprays of red, completely drenching Dark Boy in red paint. While barely hanging on by his Undershirt program, the second VandalNavi says, "Here, have a make over!" and slams his hand into Dark Boy's forehead before jacking out himself. Anyone that was nearby could see that a rainbow-coloured, "FABULOUS!" was now plastered to his forehead before he was EJO'd himself.

VandalNaviA: JACKED OUT
VandalNaviB: JACKED OUT

Dark Boy: EJO (Lose: 250 zenny)

<(The paint can be washed off, but the "FABULOUS!" will remain until you find the way to get it off.)>
Dark Boy, still in his Sunbath.gmo woke up about 10 minutes later. He seemed to be ok....sorta...

Dark Boy? Read me? Are you ok!?

Errrmmmm, yes, Im ok....Some of the Zenny fell out.....and now my Sunbath.gmo is covered in paint. Switch Back to normal.

So Trillian tapped the GMO Change on his PET and Dark Boy reverted back to his original, paintless form.

A-a-a-re those NetNavis gone?

Yes, sad to say. Ahhh well. Alls well that ends well. Or bad. At least they stopped there vandalism. Well since your feeling ok now, lets head to NetSquare.

Trillian, still downstairs in the lounge in Yoka Inn, sat back in his chair as he aimed his pet at the port.

Jack In! Dark Boy, EXECUTE!

((NetSquare))