Ya wanna start somethin!?

Gungnir shatters the giant Ice glacier, much to Chillfire's dismay, and begins systematically hurling pieces of it at the small, dodgy virus. Amazingly, a few hit with- a bit more damage than Gungnir was expecting, no doubt. (50) (50) (70)

DNR follows up on Gungnir's icy assault with his reflex hammer, which hits Chillfire full on but doesn't stun him. The small virus growls at the Doctor, and launches an Icewave at him from under the hood of his cloak, knocking DNR and his Ringlog back. (60) Chillfire seems to have no such retort when faced with the Aquaneedles, however, though only two out of the three hit him.

Chillfire: 450

Terrain: 60% Lava terrain, 30% Ice Terrain, 10% normal terrain, 2 large ice glaciers atop patches of Ice Terrain, one large chunk of ice laying on ground near Gungnir.

DNR.exe: 60
Gungnir.exe: 130
"Ahhh that was fun, granted I didn't do that much damage but--- Mmmh!" the mad doctor was declaring as his own ringlog smashed right onto his mouth as he was deliberating his threats. He soon spit said log, ready to pounce onto the diminutive, cocky virus.

Hmmmhmhmmmm.... Let's see what fun we'll have this time mister Chillfire..." he says as he looked towards the enemy. His face looked very woozy, his red eyes eyeing maddening towards the virus.

"... DNR?" dear Polonius asked, somewhat shocked by the mad one's sleepy-headed behavior, whose navi's body is reaching to floor at a fast pace. Quickly he jerked up however, with brightened luminance in his eyes "Ahh... Polonius do you know where would our fellow Electopianauts would park their spaceships?" he asked to his protégé.

"Hmmm.... " Polonius' thought, scratching his chin as he was also thinking about the next chips to send. "I don't know; where they would park them DNR?" he asked back.

"Parking meteors!" screamed DNR, elicitating a swift response from his net operator, whose eyes opened up quickly as he said a tiny bit abruptly "Um... I don't get it..." he says with a shrug as he slotted in the Shotgun and the Marublaster chips, setting up the Defribilator program as well.

" 'Course ya don't e git!" the doctor said, twirling in a circle around the network, lounging right besides the enemy as he says "Ahhh... say how is the Master of Disaster Twi.ADM huh?" he said patting the terrain with his hands. He winked as he looked around for Gungir.

"... Were gonna have a war with that guy huh?" Polonius remarked with a sigh, eyeing DNR as he becomes raring to go, but not before trying to cure himself a bit with his patented technique.

"Alright there Polonius, let's try another joke shall we?..." he says, cocking his Shotgun as he talked with his usual grace. He winced as he takes the Marublaster's taser and stuffs it with a maddening expression as he continued "Alright, after a really good party a man walks into a bar and orders a drink. Already drunk and delirious, the man turns to the person sitting next to him and says, 'You wanna hear a blonde joke?' The person replies, 'I am 240 pounds, world kickboxing champion and a natural blonde. My friend is 190 pounds, world judo champion and is a natural blonde. And my other friend is 200 pounds, world arm wrestling champion and is also a natural blonde. Do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?' The man thinks for a while and replies, 'Not if I have to explain it three times.'" The navi replies as he pointed his gun towards the virus "I believe you're going to feel 530 pounds of raw, destructive blondes preeety soon..."he smiled with madness as he was commencing his barrage, firing bullets that sparked brightly red with electricity.

Actions
1. Defribilator Gaunlets (heal 60 to DNR)
2. Shotgun to Chillfire (50)
3. Marublaster (20 + random bug)
4. Dodge
Gungnir falls to the earth from his frozen barrage, squeezing his fingers together as ice cracked between them. Water dripped from his fingertips as he looked up to Sieg. 'That actually went over very well, but I think it's high time we got back to the basics of fighting...lets try and knock it outta the park.' Gungnir shook off his hand and looked at the miniature virus bouncing around on the ice-ridden field, almost taunting him as it hopped. "Yeah, we gotta get rid of that annoying little pest-"Sieg began to say, then cut off by a small slew of horrible, horrible jokes from DNR. His head fell and his face twisted into a dark grimace as Gungnir just sighed and looked away from him. "I'm beginning to think I'm letting you take more damage from those terrible puns than from anything that virus is throwing at you," Sieg said as Gungnir just laughed heartily, his hands falling to his sides. Gungnir crossed his arms defiantly, 'All the more reason to finish this quickly!'

Sieg just nodded slowly, trying to keep down his lunch from the brutal one-two knockout of DNR's sense of humor. "Lets see, what about some cover for another attack?" he said as he fidgeted through his folder clumsily, finding a chip and slotting it in. 'Thats fine and good, but what about for when that screen comes up?' asked Gungnir, green and grey data forming a small bomb in his hand as Sieg kept fiddling with the chips. "How about-urp-a knockout punch or two for that thing instead of me" Sieg was obviously almost regurgitating for real, holding down gags as he slotted in another pair of chips. Gungnirs hands slowly lit on fire as he looked up, a bit concerned. 'Sieg, are you allright? These silly jokes aren't actually making you sick, are they?' he asked with a worried tone. "I guess I just can't stomach so many bad jokes at once..." Upon hearing this, Gungnir got a wicked smile. 'So they affect you in a FUNNY way?' he asked in a mocking tone, with far too much emphasis on funny. As he made the joke, Siegs face turned a deep green and he bent over, hurling up the contents of his small stomach as though someone had turned on a faucet.

'He'll kill me for that later,' Gungnir said as he turned back to the matter at hand, facing down the black void of a head that was the chillfire, 'But if I kill you first, maybe he'll take it a bit better!' he was laughing at the virus, or maybe it was the fact that his netop was in the process of turning himself inside out. He pushed off with a strenuous force, heavy feet tearing up the earth as he ran with heavy steps. He fixed his unbreaking gaze on the chillfire as he smiled confidently. His body twisted, fire from his fists licking off in all directions as he flung the small grenade at the enemy. The chillfire had obviously taken note of his presence, and was on the ready, but Gungnir had underthrown the bomb on purpose. As the Energybomb exploded on the ground, three raucous blasts shook the icicle spears in the arena with a deafening tone, kicking up an enormous cloud of ice and dust.

Gungnir dove forwards, dissappearing into the glimmering smokescreen as the chillfire tried to keep track of his positions. Trying his best to stay hidden, he blew out the otherside of the smokescreen, lifting up his blazing hand and slamming it into the ground. The icy arena seared at his touch, fire exploding upwards from the ice beneath the virus as vapor streamed forth from the icy terrain Gungnir had struck. He recoiled, the red glow of flame drifting from his left hand as he dissappeared back into the cloud. His footsteps were heavy through the Energybomb cloud, plodding through the arena as though a boulder were bouncing through the arena. As soon as the nouse had started, however, it came to an abrupt stop, indicating that it's maker had too. Not a moment after the pause, however, the cloud of dust distended and lurched upwards as Gungnir launched himself through the shimmerying canopy of the cloud, rearing back his flaming hand in the sky and letting another flaming fist tear from his arm and fly at the Chillfire. As the blast exploded on the ground, he came back down to earth, the arena snapping loudly upon his landing. He stood up again, lifting out his hand as the data emerged from it once more, taking the form of his vulge as his scarf flew about his body from the settling wind and smoke.

Sieg was now finally making his way back into the land of the living, and could only say, "You'd better live through this so I can kill you later..." at which Gungnir chuckled heartily.

ACTIONS

1. Energybomb, (smokescreen) 3x40dmg

2. Firehit1, Chillfire 60dmg

3. Firehit1, Chillfire 60dmg

4. Dodge

5. Dodge

6. Dodge
((HE'S BAAACK AND HE'S GOT A NEW TRIIIICK, MAGICAL DANNO IS TEN TIMES AS SLICK AS THE LAST TIME, THE LAST TIME YOU SAW HIM--))

DNR zaps heals himself, then makes some unholy conglomeration of a weapon out of his Shotgun and Marublaster, and fires a shot--

...which Chillfire dodges, teleporting out of the way and blasting DNR with an Icewave. DNR, however, also has the smarts to dodge, and avoids being hit. Chillfire is not so lucky, however, falling for the smokescreen perfectly and getting hit by both Firehits. The small virus hops straight upward, seemingly unamused, and fires off an Icewave at Gungnir. Gungnir tries to dodge, but cannot dodge in time and is hit, albeit not with the full force of the attack. (40)

Chillfire: 330

Terrain: 60% Lava terrain, 30% Ice Terrain, 10% normal terrain, 2 large ice glaciers atop patches of Ice Terrain, one large chunk of ice laying on the ground.

DNR.exe: 120
Gungnir.exe: 90
"Hmprh.... By the way he's firing Icewaves... mmh...." He says, taking his sweet time looking at Chillfire, as if he was for some indistinguishable flaw. After tilting back his head, smiling as if he solved some grand problem, he lifts up his hand, tilting his index finger as he says "I kinda like it... that wand would look very dashing...the blue fiery orb at the top goes in great contrast with my fiery red eyes..."

"You mean all this time you've been looking at his staff ... instead of proposing a way to finish this once and for all... great..." Polonius said, resting his head on his arm, looking at the PET rather lazily.

"Hey don't look at me like you didn't see this coming! I mean really" he says looking at the wand stargazed "How could you NOT love it, it's so thick! And engorged by the flames of a thousand Azure flames!" the deranged man said, bouncing up and down on his knees as he was hoping to see more action with the staff.

Quote ()

Sieg just nodded slowly, trying to keep down his lunch from the brutal one-two knockout of DNR's sense of humor. "Lets see, what about some cover for another attack?" he said as he fidgeted through his folder clumsily, finding a chip and slotting it in. 'Thats fine and good, but what about for when that screen comes up?' asked Gungnir, green and grey data forming a small bomb in his hand as Sieg kept fiddling with the chips. "How about-urp-a knockout punch or two for that thing instead of me" Sieg was obviously almost regurgitating for real, holding down gags as he slotted in another pair of chips. Gungnirs hands slowly lit on fire as he looked up, a bit concerned. 'Sieg, are you allright? These silly jokes aren't actually making you sick, are they?' he asked with a worried tone. "I guess I just can't stomach so many bad jokes at once..." Upon hearing this, Gungnir got a wicked smile. 'So they affect you in a FUNNY way?' he asked in a mocking tone, with far too much emphasis on funny. As he made the joke, Siegs face turned a deep green and he bent over, hurling up the contents of his small stomach as though someone had turned on a faucet.

"Well see Polonius..." DNR says with a smile as he grinned towards Gungir "Not all of the people I work with aren't that stubborn..." he says with a giggle, taking a fighting stance as Polonius starts plugging in the chips. "Let's see..." Polonius says as he looks around the remnants of his lackluster arsenal "DNR, we're gonna have to rely on one of the most basic weapons in combat ever devised..."

"Is it the Blowfish? I mean sure poison is handy but really it's a two way street!" he remarked towards his operator, who promptly smacked his head with his own hand. "The sword!"

"Riiiggghhttt... well lay it on me we don't have all eternity... well you don't... I think if networks actually last forever, I'll be alive...but regardless! It's time to do this!" DNR says, his right hand rising as it reconfigures into a sword. Obviously by now the hooded villain of a husk named Chillfire isn't doing very well, but he has done quite the number on our two heroes, with Icewave after Icewave, they surely have had been a very difficult fight. Running head first towards the staff-wielding scoundrel, the navi lunges forward, plasma blade as is hand towards the robe wearing weirdo, screaming "Ahhh, the pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with!"

"But isn't the sword much easier to write a Z?" asked Polonius, his head scratching oddly as he looked at the battle.

"Nah..." said DNR, grabbing onto the nearby wall of glacier like a lungfish before giving yet another lunge towards Chillfire. "Because Zorro can't possibly do that..."

"Wh-why not!?" asked Polonius.

"Well for one thing..." DNR replied, running away from Chillfire a bit, spinning around in hopes of confusing and confounding the enemy to dodge his attacks "Zorro has help..."

"From what?"

"Well.... His blindfold... I mean seriously!" he said with a maddening look as his hands turn into syringes, aiming towards the virus "That blindfold's the source of Zorro's skills! I mean if I had Zorro's blindfold.... I'd probably start by nabbing stuff from the nearest sheriff...". His sharp jagged arms start to cackle with electricity as he continued his rather odd dialogue. "Or conquistador, either way they need to do more to the downtrodden... then I'll probably flee towards the lovely senorita Persephone and make my mark on her... D! For deeeeeeeeelicious!" he loudly gagged and snarled, shooting his electrical tickets to sleepytown.

"Geeze..." Polonius interjected "She doesn't seem very... accessible..."

"What can I say... I like a girl who has attitude..."

Actions
1. Sword (80) to Chillfire
2. Sword (80) to Chillfire
Swordplay: Dodge
3. Dodge like Indiana Jones
4. Anesthesia to Chillfire (30DMG + Sleep)
Gungnir stood there, flame flecking off his hands in small charred embers as he stared down the virus in front of him. Much to his surprise, the normally inactive virus hopped straight up into the air and spun around, releasing a blast of ice from his staff that barreled down on Gungnir. 'Geeze!' he grunted as he dove to the side, but it was not fast enough. He was blasted in the side of his ribcage by spears of ice, which punched into him and drew blood as he rolled over, sanguine drops splattering across the ice in thin layers. Gun was face down on the ice as he lifted himself back up, more blood dripping from his side wound to the frozen terrain. 'What now, this thing's learning from me?' He clenched his wound and laughed a bit, 'Well, I guess you deserved at least one solid hit on me in this fight'

His arm extended again, planting his hand on the ground and leaving a small blood trail of fingerprints as hs lifted himself back up and resumed holding his wound. "Are you all right, Gun?!" Sieg shouted out with concern for his navi. Gungnir just laughed and looked up at him, 'You better believe it,' he said with a grin, 'God knows that won't be happening again!' Siegs look of concern turned to relief and then laughter as Gungnir squeezed his side, covering his hand in blood and lifting it up to the virus. 'Get a good look, and treasure that blow, cause it's the last one you're gonna get on me. The next blood spilt here is gonna be your own,' his words carried through the arena despite his lowered voice. Sieg and Gungnir both shared the same confident smile as they stared down the small virus.

Whatever epic the pair had gained was quickly lost as DNR decided to open his mouth again, as any epic in ANY situation quickly is. Gungnir's face dropped as the navi-netop pair debated the finer points of Zorro amongst themselves. "You know, I think he has the right idea in his actions, but he might benefit many of us if he'd just shut up for once," Sieg said to Gungnir with an almost embarrassed look on his face. He pulled out a pair of chips and said to Gungnir, "These should cut it, just make sure you give him a taste of his own medicine first!" Gungnir smiled and turned his attention back to the bug as Sieg slotted in the pair of chips, data flowing down to Gungnir as it took form in his hand. The first became a shiny iron ball that fell into his bloodied hand, splattering blood over it and to the ice. The other data implanted itself in his body as the Vulge in his right hand took on an ethereal green glow. His eyes dropped to the iron ball in his hand, and then farther down, looking at the blood coalescing on the ground as his expression softened for a moment.

'Huh,' he laughed quickly and softly, 'Blood looks beautiful on the ice, like a semi-transparent layer over a still sea...and this is my own blood...' his hair fell in front of his eyes and he grinned in an unnerving manner as the ice bits began flowing up to his blade and affixing themselves to it, 'I wonder what yours will look like!' he shouted as he whipped his head up to the virus, pulling back his weapons and running at it. He watched DNR have his faceoff with it, slashing at it a couple times and then moving backwards with his anesthesia barreling down. As the shot exploded, he pulled up his frozen swords, emerald blades glowing behind the icy casing.

'Catch!' He flung the blades forwards, spinning them like a saw blade as the data left a shimmering afterimage of ice and vermillion light. The blades slammed into the earth in front of the chillfire and shredded through the ground, frost and data being kicked up and blocking the virus from his view. He wasn't sure he'd hit, but the blades came arcing back, sans the ice. He caught the glowing swords in his hand as the green aura was flung from them, dispersing on the ground behind him as he kept his gaze affixed on where the virus was. The dust around the landing zone was settling, and revealed a large spire of ice in the midst, smaller spikes jabbing out from every angle. He grinned again and readied his right hand in a pitch. The ball was still covered in his blood, and as he flung it, there was a soft snap as the dried blood broke from his hand and it. The iron orb soared above the tomb of ice, and transformed midair into the enormous powie, which also bore blood marks all over it. The painted weight slammed into the ice, devastating it with a tremendous thud and sending bits of ice bouncing out over the field.

The data drifted away as Gungnir began walking forwards towards the virus. His wound was still dribbling blood through the cracks in the clot that was forming as he slowly moved towards it. 'Well? I'm waiting, lets see your blood!' he said, laughing as he passed the enormous chunk of ice, looking down at it for a moment and then smiling again as he opened his left hand and drove his fingers into it, gripping the ice and lifting it up. 'You've got to learn to be more generous with people!' he laughed as he pulled back the ice block. Sieg was laughing too as he said "I think it's needs a demonstration of sharing," chuckling in a rather mean way as Gungnir nodded and flung the enormous ice block at the virus, watching it slam into the ice and shatter apart. 'But I'm not greedy, you keep that one.

ACTIONS

1. Boomerang, Chillfire 60dmg

2. Nifelheim, Chillfire 2x45dmg <(Freezing)>

3. Quake1, Chillfire 100dmg(2x) <(Breaking)>

4. Iceblock, Chillfire ???dmg

5. Dodge

6. Dodge
Chillfire allows himself to be hit once by DNR's sword, but he simply freezes it and breaks the blade, which shatters, causing DNR's next stab to be rather useless. DNR then dodges a bit and fires off his Anesthesia attack at Chillfire- which misses.

Gungnir's Boomerang-Nifelheim-Quake1 triple threat, on the other hand, does not; all of the attacks thud into the small virus-

Who dodges the block of ice, saved by an undershirt?!

The small, staff-wielding virus flees, running away from the pair in what looks like a desperate gamble for his life.

The block of ice that Gungnir threw, meanwhile, simply shatters against the ground.

Chillfire: 1 (Fleeing!)

Terrain: 60% Lava terrain, 30% Ice Terrain, 10% normal terrain, 2 large ice glaciers atop patches of Ice Terrain.

DNR.exe: 120
Gungnir.exe: 90
"So what do we do DNR? Let him run away? Or capture him and teach him a lesson?" Polonius asked to the mad doctor, whom squatted near the floor, looking at the virus scurrying away. The doctor tilted his head with a bit of a gallant snicker, rising up quickly with his chest extended "The guy didn't have a sweat over my most powerful technique!" he said with great bravado and pride.

"And what 'oh so powerful technique' is this?" Polonius said with rolls upon his eyes, knowing by now to disapprove DNR's technique as something relative outside of medicine. His hand rose to his chin and mumbled as he watched, looking at Sieg and then looking back at DNR.

"The technique of..." DNR said in a slow way, pulling out of seemingly nowhere... the tongue depressor "This ingenious invention of Medicine!" the doctor says in a triumphant tone, the cardboard-like item extended from his hand.

"That.... that's just a tongue depressor..." Polonius remarked, rising his head up as he repositioned himself on the bench, both hands on the PET module.

"Silence! This handsome and unique device will be our ticket to greater things! Eh? What's that ol' friend?" he says in a perturbed manner, motioning with his hand his friend the tongue depressor, as if it was talking to him. "ohhhh your saying we should kill the virus being robed guy? But he's gone, I mean it's not like he did THAT much damage, plus as doctor's..." he says with his free hand on his hip in a dynamic pose "We must always protect the well being of the individual! Soooo we shall dooooo....." he says in a leading way, wagging his finger towards the tongue depressor. He then plops down on the network floor, relaxed with his eyes closed as he deeply sighed in a happy tone "Nooothing...."

"Nothing? That's it!? your gonna do nothing to the virus that's been putting blocks on you like... like... like a construction worker?" Polonius snapped, smacking his brown hand on the PET as DNR saintly remarked "Hush oh girly one, Medicine and religion and all things require only patience, for only patience will grant you the one thing you truly desire..."

"And what's that?" Polonius replied, a soft headsmack onto his face.

"... I'll tell you when I get it oh feminine one..." was DNR's calm reply. But, a few seconds later, the navi raises up. Taking out his scalpel Myocardium and flings it towards Chillfire. He then runs towards the stingy virus and tries bashing his own head towards the virus, hoping that thogether, this attack might finish him off, even if he tries teleporting.

1. Chat with Depressor about the disadvantages of the Medical system in place today
2. Calmly ignore Polonius' remarks like the saint he is
3. Nothing.... or is it?... screw nirvana, he's gonna try to hit him ( 8 DMG)
4. Reap the profits of nirvana.... okay more slashing then! (8 DMG)
Chillfire dodges the first attack, and Areagrabs away from DNR before he can hit him.

...Blast it all, he got away.

REWARDS: ZILCH, ZIPPO, GOOSE EGG.
"Well now isn't that special? He's GONE! And he didn't even say good bye!" DNR says in a booming voice, walking in circle as he complained "He didn't even give any presents! How damn rude!"

"Your not gonna make a big deal about this are you?" Polonius asked with a raised eyebrow, looking through his PET's screen.

"Nah... just...another letter..."

... Polonius simply connected his palm with his face as he jacked out his navi, walking away in mild disgrace.