Financial Aid 2:The Search for more Money

(Well, good for you.)

Barely managing to delete an Oldstove, Geyser also shoots the dead corpse of another.
...Wait, what? Taking advantage of the opportunity, a Hanz hits Geyser in the back of the head, dealing enough damage to counter the before-battle healing. (20)
Anyways, while Geyser is further deleting the deleted and getting hit while doing it, Steelsky manages to take down two enemies.

MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: 70 HP
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
OldstoveC: 50 HP
HanzA: DELETED
HanzB: 100 HP

Terrain: 50% Magnetic, 5% Spark, 45% Normal

Geyser: 130 HP <Sword Broken>
Steelsky: 100 HP
Press on, Steel!

Caution...it's always when hopes are their highest that the downfall comes. Save your celebration for afterwards.

Checking the patterns on the floor, Steel finds a negative panel.

Given my disposition...

Steelsky jumps onto the edge of the panel, and it immediately repels him forcefully. Hitting the ground running, he charges past the Magneaker, strafing it with his claw, then whirls and slashes at it again before leaping back and taking up his much-used guard stance.

1. RageClaw on MagneakerC (40)
2. RageClaw on MagneakerC (40)
3. Dodge
(4.) Swordplay again! WTFHAX. Dodge!

Quote (P.A. Master)

Barely managing to delete an Oldstove, Geyser also shoots the dead corpse of another.
...Wait, what?

(Doh! Used the wrong letter)

"Geyser...........aim at the Hanz, the live one."

"I don't need that. It was a spur of the moment aim. I mistook it. Besides, who ever heard of a viri's body vanishing so slowly? Anyway, give me the heavy stuff."

"Right, Flame line, Heatburst, Battlechips in, download!"

Now armed with a pair of dragon headed guns, Geyser gets close to the Hanz, trying to catch at least one extra enemy enemy in the blasts. After releasing his malestrom of flames, Geyser double dodges back to a safe anti melee distance.

Summery:
1) Flameline 50 Fire HanzB + Line 3
2) Heatshot (LOL) 40 Fire HanzB + Spreading 1
3) Dodge
Steelsky lays the smackdown on the Magneaker while Geyser uses some off-element chip attacks at the Hanz, but his Heatshot misses!
Suddenly, a burst of electricity blasts out from under Geyser, damaging him for some damage, and making more magnet panels.
The viruses attack, but miss due to dodging.

MagneakerC: DELETED
OldstoveC: 50 HP
HanzB: 30 HP

Terrain: 55% Magnetic, 45% Normal

Geyser: 126 HP
Steelsky: 100 HP [Rageclaw]
Steelsky decides to go for it.

Give me our last chip, Caleb.

Uploading...

Sheathing his sword, Steelsky draws his gun instead. Dashing, claw outheld, at the OldStove, he suddenly stops, takes aim, and looses a sledgehammer Cannon blast at the hand-like virus, then resumes his charge and performs a cross-slash maneuver with his sharp, deadly claws.

1. Cannon on HanzB (40)
2. and 3. RageClaw on OldStove (40, 40)
(4.) Swordplay dodge
(Tired, need sleep)

"Hang on, I'll fix you up. Shotgun, Medslot in, download. Steelsky seems to have the situation well in hand, so just stay back"

SummerY (like I need it):
0) Med shotgun 25 Geyser
1,2,3) Dodge
Suddenly, both navis are attacked by a swarm of bees that came out of nowhere. Explosions ring out in the battlefield causing Zolem and Silver's PET's to explode in malfunction! All is lost! The world is going mad!

Meh, was worth a try

MagneakerC: DELETED
OldstoveC: DELETED
HanzB: DELETED

Terrain: 55% Magnetic, 45% Normal

Geyser: 150 HP

-VICTORY-
Both Get: 450z
(You forgot my heal again! Why am I even recover type if nobody uses my heals!)
((Because we're human.))

((If you want that in more detail, PM me.))
(battle please)
Geyser and Steelsky kind of stand there for a while, and...
nothing happens, maybe they should go further into the net? So they did, and found more viruses.

HoneybomberA: 110 HP
HoneybomberB: 110 HP
HoneybomberC: 110 HP
HoneybomberD: 110 HP
HoneybomberE: 110 HP
HoneybomberF: 110 HP
HoneybomberG: 110 HP
HoneybomberH: 110 HP
HoneybomberI: 110 HP
HoneybomberJ: 110 HP
HoneybomberK: 110 HP
HoneybomberL: 110 HP
HoneybomberM: 110 HP

Terain: Normal

Geyser: 150 HP

-FOR THE SWARM-
-BATTLE 3-
-FIGHT!-
"T....t...twelve. They're wood type, so fire's good. Right, fire burns wood. So, um, fire chips, right. Heatshot, flameline, heatshot, battle chips in, download!"

"I am so going to need this. Here we go." ligning up with a single Honeybomber, Geyser unleashes the full dragon's head barage on it, thoguh Geyser was careful to send the last shot past it into the crowd to do more damage, trusting the spreading nature of the chips to hit other members of the tightly packed swarm. With that density, there was realy no way TO miss.

Summery:

1) Heatshot 40 Fire HenybomberA + Spreading 1
2) FLameline1 59 fire HineybomberA + Line3
3) Heatshot 40 Fire HoneybomberD + Spreading 1
Steelsky cursed and readied himself, bemoaning the uselessness of his Thunder chip.

With a jaundiced eye, Silver gauged the strength of the viruses and of their companion.
Even with the elemental bonus, one of those HeatShots alone won't take out a virus by itself. Sending you some supplementary damage...

I'm on it. Ready!

Anyone looking at precisely the right angle would have seen through the sights, across the top of the gun, straight into Steelsky's keen eye.

The muzzle flashed twice.

A shower of lead peppered the swarm of bee-like viruses, aiming to work in combination with the blazing blasts.

1. Shotgun, HoneyBomberF, spread to HoneyBomber(?) [G] (50, 50)
2. Cannon, HoneyBomberD (40)
3. Dodge
FLAMES! FLAMES EVERYWHERE! SHOTS ARE FIRED! BROCCOLI ARE RADISHED! CABBAGES! CABBAGES! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
And, quite ticked at Steelsky for hitting but not deleting him, HoneybomberF fires off the BEEZ. The Fireburn torched HoneybomberB does the same to Geyser.
Luckily for both of them, they both avoid over half of the damage. (20 each)

HoneybomberA: DELETED
HoneybomberB: 10 HP
HoneybomberC: 110 HP
HoneybomberD: DELETED
HoneybomberE: 110 HP
HoneybomberF: 60 HP

Geyser: 120 HP
Steelsky: 70 HP
"Ok, lets take this swarm down. Shotgun, double slot in, download." sending a shotgun with two shells to Geyser.

EDIT: (WTF IT CUT ME OFF!)

Takign the two chotgun shells, Geyser takes creful aim at the badly wounded Honeybomber and fires. He then takes a shot at one of the undagmaged pairs of hineybombers with his next shot. "I think it's time for one of my favorites."

"No sowrd yet, just stay out of the way, I want to see what this Skysteel guy can do."

"Um, his names Steelsky." Geyser said, leaping backwards, away from his atackers while keeping an eye on his new ally.

"Skysteel, Steelsky, smae dif."

"And you say I don't have tact."

Summery:
1) Shotgun 50 HoneybomberB + Spreading HoneybomberF
2) Shotgun 50 HoneyboberE + Spreading HoneybobmerC
3) Dodge

Quote (Silver)

1. Shotgun, HoneyBomberF, spread to HoneyBomber(?) [G] (50, 50)

((I did indicate where I meant it to spread to, but left it open to mod-dom. You didn't say I missed, so meh))

...and we're out of good chips. Buy me some more when you get the chance, hey?

Pfah. Get out of this battle first.

Steelsky's left pupil slits, a feral glint in it. His right eye remains its usual grey-green.

Into the melee!

Sword firmly gripped in hand, Steel charges the bees in absolute silence. No sound except the reports from their ally's guns and the strange, corrupted-sounding buzzing of the bees can be heard. Then...

The swish of the blade is definitely audible, as is the sound of the feral claws erupting out of his hand, seeking to destroy.

1. Blade Horizon, HoneyBomberL (70 + ...
2. RageClaw, HoneyBomberL ...40)
3. RageClaw, HoneyBomberF (40)
(4). Swordplay, Dodge
...HOBOY. NOW THEY'RE TICKED.
Ticking off quite a few of the viruses, Geyser suffers the wrath of a full swarm, even after dodging a swarm! (50)
Steelsky finishes two swarms off, dodging the attack previously dodged by Geyser.

HoneybomberA: DELETED
HoneybomberB: DELETED
HoneybomberC: 60 HP
HoneybomberD: DELETED
HoneybomberE: 60 HP
HoneybomberF: DELETED

Geyser: 70 HP
Steelsky: 80 HP
A guttural sound rumbles in Steelsky's chest, and his slitted pupil dilates and contracts.

Silver (finally) notices something strange about his Navi.

....Hey....you okay?

Oh yesssss. Ahem.

His eye returns to normal as Steel straightens himself out, withdrawing from a feral rage into his usual dispassionate mood. Looking for the signs of injury on the viruses, he espies one with a crumpled wing and another, sluggishly bleeding green ichor. A half-smile on his face, Steel flays into the swarm with his deadly claw.

1., 2. RageClaw HoneyBomberC (40, 40)
3. RageClaw HoneyBomberE (40)
4. Swordplay

(Completely change content for great power!)
(Eh, sorry. Fixed. And just a note, increase the post length when you're back.)
"Oh shit, that looked like it hurt. Sword, Medslot in, download. There, now that that's fixed you up some, here's you other sword. Go crazy on them."

"You don't have to tell me twice." it said, rushing twords the closest Honeybomber that Steelsky wasn't engaging, and producing a pair of serious super speed stabs in a furrious flurie at the flying fatal foe.

"Alright, now pull back. I don't want you getting hurt anymore than necesary."
he comands, getting Geyser to back off to a safe distance.

Summery:
0) Sword Heal 40 Geyser
1) Use heal
2) Sword 80 HoneybomberG
3) Dodge