The Hunt Is on!

After entering the net, ScytheMan asked, "What are we doing, sir?"
Ray replied instantly. "Remember that commander Metool we fought earlier? I am willing to bet that there are other strange variations on viruses, and I believe that we should be the first to discover them, along with whoever decides to come with us."
ScytheMan knew what to do. He started searching for strange data signatures. This is what led him to the first unusual virus. He believed he detected one, and headed in its direction.
No, no strange viruses here. Just normal ones.
That's not to say they aren't battle hungry monsters, though.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
OldstoveA: 50 HP
OldstoveB: 50 HP
Lark: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
"These viruses appear normal," ScytheMan said. "The signal seems to be further off."
"We should fight, anyway," Ray replied. "That Lark is the most powerful of the group. Let's take it out first."
Ray slotted in an EnergyBomb, which was quickly disposed of by being thrown at the Lark by ScytheMan. Right after, the next chip - a RageClaw - was slotted in. ScytheMan's hand transformed into a powerful claw that he used to try to rend the data-flesh of the Metools.
---
1) Battlechip - EnergyBomb [40x3] to Lark
2) Battlechip - RageClaw [40] to MetoolA
3) Battlechip - RageClaw [40] to MetoolB
(Minibombs do 60 once. Energybombs do 40 three times. Which are you using?)
((I fixed my post. I'm using an Energybomb.... I don't know why I said MiniBomb.))
(No problem. I just wanted to make sure I didn't mod you using the wrong chip by mistake.
Speaking of mistakes, I forgot to include your HP in the last post.)

The energybomb detonates, two of its three hits managing to catch the Lark before it floats away. The metools are not as lucky with escaping death, however, as Scytheman rips them limb from... wait, Metools don't have limbs, do they? Ah, well. He rips them apart quite thoroughly.
An Oldstove begins to advance on him, the grille on its front glowing red...

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
OldstoveA: 50 HP
OldstoveB: 50 HP
Lark: 20 HP

Scytheman: 100 HP
"That was the most viscious thing I've ever seen you do," Ray said. "Are you all right?"
"Yes," ScytheMan replied, "but I am sorry that I had to be so brutal. Sorry to change the subject, sir, but that Oldstove seems to be advancing."
ScytheMan quickly slashed one Oldstove with his RageClaw, then attempted to push the advancing Oldstove back with it. Changing targets from the stoves to the Lark, ScytheMan uppercutted the Lark with his clawed hand.
-------
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw [40] to OldstoveA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw [40] to OldstoveB
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw [40] to Lark
Scytheman slashes both of the Oldstoves, and deletes the Lark, but the two red enemies are still alive! The one that had been advancing last turn unleashes a blast of fire, scorching Scytheman, and the other runs!

OldstoveA: 10 HP
OldstoveB: 10 HP
Lark: DELETED

Scytheman: 85 HP
"Are you okay," Ray asks ScytheMan. "I can give you a recovery chip."
"The slight pain I am feeling," growled ScytheMan, "is not enough to stop me." Demonstrating this, ScytheMan delivered one Rageclaw slash that sent him from one Oldstove to another. He then prepared for another attack from the enemies, putting his Rageclaw hand out to defend himself.
---
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw [40] to OldstoveA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw [40] to OldstoveB
3) Defend [dodge]
FINISHED!

OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: DELETED
Lark: DELETED

-VICTORY!-
Prize: 350z
Stopping only to take the zenny, ScytheMan sprinted towards the strange signal, hoping that the signal would take him to unusual viruses.
"The signal is getting closer," ScytheMan exclaimed, "I think this is it. Another abnormal virus signal!"
"Don't get to excited," Ray replied.
"I understand, sir. It could be another false alarm."
((Bump))
Needless to say, it is.

VolgearA: 70 HP
VolgearB: 70 HP
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
MetoolEX: 70 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
"The abnormal viruses must be further along," ScytheMan sighed. "Let us deal with the problem at hand." Seemingly teleporting, he slashed through the first Volgear, and delivered a stunning beam attack. He then started spinning his scythe in front of him, making a shield.
"Need any battlechips," Ray asked ScytheMan.
He replied, "I may need a healing chip soon, but not now, sir."
----------------
1) Signature attack - StunCut [30 + 20, stun] to VolgearA
2) Attempt to block [dodge]
3) Attempt to block [dodge]
The volgear is struck, and then Scytheman dodges two attacks from the enemies.
Oh, right. Descriptions. The metool's shockwave misses the spinning navi by inches, his shield doing nothing, before the spinning scythe actually succeeds at slamming a Billy's prong-arms apart, disrupting its pending attack. The Volgear twitches in anger at its stun.

VolgearA: 20 HP (Stun)
BillyA: 50 HP

Seizing this chance, Ray sent ScytheMan a Rageclaw. His hand became a powerful claw, which he used to attempt to slash the jammed arms of the Billy. He then jumped back and slammed his claw into the ground, creating a cloud of cyber-dust. Finally, pulling his hand out of the ground, he threw harmless debris at the viruses to distract them.
------------------
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw [40] to BillyA
2) Dust cloud [dodge]
3) Throw debris [dodge]
Scytheman's attack hits, and his dodging helps him avoid attacks from the viruses.

VolgearA: 20 HP
BillyA: 10 HP

"Which enemy should I attack, sir," ScytheMan asked.
Ray replied, "attack the first MetoolEX twice. You might be able to get rid of it."
ScytheMan did so. He tried to crush the MetoolEX with his mighty claw, and then used it to swing his triscythe at it. Worrying about the next attack, he put his weapon on his back, and held out his "Rageclawed" hand to deflect attacks.
------
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to MetoolEX
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40] to same MetoolEX
3) Rageclaw defence [dodge]
((Bump'd))
((Next time, specify which target, there are two MetoolEX's you know))

The attacks delete one viruses and Scytheman's Rageclaw breaks from defending himself. The viruses attack Scytheman ruthlessly, except the MetoolEX

VolgearA: 20 HP
BillyA: 10 HP
MetoolEX: SLASHED

Scytheman: 35 HP (ANNOYING BEEPING SOUND)