Cleaning Time

Wisps of fire blast through the air, carried on a sudden zephyr, and collect, coalescing into the form of Haze.exe. He looks around, seeing a desolate area, and sighs. "Damnit Tome, something's wrong with the connection. I'm in the wrong place" Haze yells. A smal window appears in mid-air next to his head, and Tome replies "Don't worry Haze, according to the Navdata, the square is only a little ways away". Haze gazes around. "I don't see it. Which way do I have to go?". Tome pauses and refers to his screen. "It's a few clicks north, shouldn't take too long to walk it". Haze simply shrugs, and begins hiking towards the square.

(Virii please.)
Virus Attack!

CactyA: 70
CactyB: 70
CactyC: 70

Haze: 100

-WELCOME BACK!-
-BATTLE 1-
-HAJIME!-
Haze stops in mid-stride as the Cacty virii spring up. "Heh" he chuckles, "just like old times. Tome, I've got virii!". A moment's pause and the operator repsonds, "alright Haze, the Battlechips are en route".

Lightning fast, Haze whips one of his weapons up, the blade extinguished as the first chip data loads. In a single split second action he draws, aims and fires the weapon, a fragmented burst of energy streaking from the hilt towards the nearest Cacty. Not wasting a second, Haze bounds forward, twirling the sword hilt back onto it's storage clip even as his hands twist into gleaming golden claws and the second chip activates. "Sorry folks, but I've never really had a green thumb" he jokes as he closes with his target near instantly. The clawed hands lash out, and he swerves, attempting to tear the virus apart as he moves towards the next target. One arm draws backwards, gleaming claws spread wide as he moves in for the kill. He strikes, his arm thrusting forwards as a roaring wave of heat and flame erupts fromt he tips of his claws, the force blowing him backwards into the the air. He lands on his feet, ready to meet the inevitable counter attack.

1. Shotgun, 50 Damage, CactyA, CactyB.
2. Rage Claw, 40 Damage, CactyA.
3. Ignean Blade, Rageclaw, 40 + 20 Fire Damage, CactyB.
-Free Dodge.

(Tell me if I've missed anything.)
Two of the viruses are blasted, slashed, and burned to bits. It's not like they can move anyway. The third virus rolls its head at Haze, but the navi dodges quickly, avoiding the attack.

CactyA: SLASHED
CactyB: BURNED
CactyC: 70

"Feeling a little aggressive today, Haze?" chimes Tome. Haze smirks, and replies, "when am I ever not?" before leaping at the final virus. He slams into the ground in front of the virus, coiled like some animalistic predator, before tearing into it with a dizzying flurry of slashes. He pauses, moving back slightly before dashing in again, his clawed hand lancing towards the Cacty as the tips explode. Haze dahses past, skids to a halt, and turns to inspect the virus, body tensed and waiting for the next attack.

1. Rageclaw, 40 Damage, CactyC.
2. Rageclaw, 40 Damage, CactyC.
3. Ignean Blade, Rageclaw, 40+20 Fire Damage, CactyC.
-Free Dodge.
...DEAD.

CactyA: SLASHED
CactyB: BURNED
CactyC: TORCHED

-Victory!-
Prize: 150z, Cactball1
Seeing the vrius dissolve into stray data fragments, Haze relaxes. He absorbs the leftover data and continues towards the square. "So, Haze" interrupts Tome, "the thought just occured to me; even if we find a cleaning place that'll come out at this time of night, I doubt they'd be able to get the place done too quickly". "Found the rat nest?" Haze asks, jokingly. "Actually, I did". The navi struggles to hold in his laughter. "This isn't funny!" fumes Tome, "I need somewhere to sleep tonight!". His mirth subsiding, Haze replies "Sure, sure. I'll add a B&B to the list of things to find". The conversation over, Haze continues walking, the thought of his operator prompting the occaisional snort as he tries to hold in his laughter.

(More virii please.)
((Just so you know, you should keep track of what battle you're on))

Virus Attack!

LarkA: 100
LarkB: 100
LarkC: 100
MetoolA: 40
MetoolB: 40

-READY FOR MORE?-
-BATTLE 2-
-HAJIME!-