Focusing Ross's thoughts.

Shinokami's swordplay deals Rapidman two glancing blows (16), but his second attack was interrupted by several hundred volts of electricity surging through his form. The Billy virus, not quite sure what to make of the warring navis but not one to avoid capitalizing on the situation, fired off a thunderball that caught Shinokami in the middle of his second strike! (15)

The cactus viruses respond once more, but both combantants manage to evade the attacking viruses with a set of well-placed dodges. What could those navis be thinking? Fighting in the middle of a civilized area. I wouldn't be surprised if something drastic happened if this madness kept up!

CactiA:70
CactiB:70
CactiC:70
BillyA:Deleted
BillyB:50
LarkA: Deleted

Shinokami: 85 (Stunned! -1 action)

Rapidman: 64
Rapidman let out a toothy grin. While everything didnt go exactly according to plan, he couldnt complain, seeing as the Billy he left managed to get a hit on the murdering NAVI that was after him.

"You may talk tough, but when it all comes down to it, you are no stronger than me."Several Bullets Dispersed from his now wildly spinning Vulcan, in the direction of Shinokami. If there was any time to fight back, now was the time. "You couldnt even escape a Slow-moving Billies attack. I would be surprised if you could even delete a virus on your own."

While He would have liked to, Ross could not Ignore the threat the Remaining Viruses Possesed, even if Rapidman was stuck in his own little world. "Rapidman, Im sending you a chip. Please try and take out some viruses.... Its too dangerous to fight too many enemies at once."

Ross took one of the two remaining chips on his bed, and put it through, so nervous he forgot to check which chip it was. Rapidman had continued to smirk, until the transformation on his arm wore off, and it turned into a shocked stare.

"RAGECLAW? What the hell am I supposed to do with this, poke them to death?!" He complained. It seemed as though he did not like bladed weapons that much. Ross seemed embarassed at this, and decided not to comment. "Fine then..." Rapidman sighed. There was no room for complaints on a battlefield, so he decided to make due.

Rapidman turned his back on his would-be killer, and instead ran after a Cacti. He decided to spare the Billy for his help, at least until much later. Rapidman let out two furious swipes with the claws, which he didnt seem to like much, and jumped backwards, feeling fatigued from the whole ordeal.

[Charge Shot 32 damage At Shinokami. {Snipe Ability}]
[Rageclaw 40 at CactiA]
[Rageclaw 40 at CactiA]
((Sorry, was sorting out my new home for the next three or four years))

Electricity surged through Shinokami's digital body as the virus landed a cheap shot. But he wasn't going down just yet...

"RageClaw. Slot in."

Shinokami's free hand again became larger with elongated claws. As the convulsions stopped and without even blinking, Shinokami soared towards Rapidman, attempting to skewer him on his clawed fist, then grab hold of Rapidman and shred the claws through most of Rapidman's insides. Whether or not the attack was successful, Shinokami again took to the skies.

"You are mistaken. Your condition is worse than mine. Save your breath and allow me to grant you slumber eternal."

((1/ STUNNED))
((2/ RageClaw - 40 - Rapidman.EXE))
((3/ RageClaw - 40 - Rapidman.EXE [Swordplay dodge - Written as flight]))
((Just so you know, it's perfectly okay by OUR rules to try to kill each other outside of the arena... but the Netpolice don't take to it quite so lightly.))

Suddenly... shots fired into the area! Shinokami was the first to be hit, a triplet of stunning attacks fired directly into his back.

The second things to go down were the rest of the viruses-- pillars of energy erupted from beneath each one, vaporizing them one by one until none remained.

Finally, a net hit Rapidman from above, and a sextet of anchors locked it in place on the ground.

Three navis appeared, side by side, taking slow strides towards the now-defused battle. Netpolice navis. The two to either side didn't look like much, both combatants had to admit, but the one in the middle...

He was huge. Easily twice the size of all the other navis present. When the Netpolice navis drew near, he was also the one who spoke first. "Now... what exactly is going on here?"

???: ???

Shinokami: 85 (Stunlock! No actions available!)

Rapidman: 64 (Net! No actions available!)
"Rapidman....are you alright?" Ross called out in a worried tone. He had become entangled in a net, and Ross's stomach lurched at what might happen next. First day in Electopia and he was already in a bit of trouble.

Rapidman didnt take any notice to Ross's worried words, instead looking up at three mysterious NAVIs who had easily taken out the rest of the Virii, along with him and Shinokami. "Theres not much to tell really. I was threatened with Deletion, I fought Back, Virii appeared, and I fought them too."

"And I would have wone too, if it werent for you." He muttured, his Pride hurt, along with various wounds he sustained from the battle.
Hisai's head appeared on a monitor screen nearby, visible to all. He was still in his suit and still smartly dressed. He bowed his head apologetically to the newcomer Navis. They were most likely NetPolice Navis, given the situation.

"Thank you for your help, officers. I'm afraid I lost control of this Navi during a test of an upgrade I had purchased, but it seems I was misled by the vendor. The Navi wasn't responding to my orders to halt and was unable to Jack Out. Again, many thanks for stopping him before it was too late. I'm certain that if I am able to return him to his PeT, I can remove the upgrade. Or, if you prefer, you can remove it yourselves."
((Banpu))
"Hm." The larger Netpolice Navi growled. "Fine. I'll let you off with a warning this time, but if it happens again..." He didn't bother to finish the sentence, thinking that they could probably finish it better than he could. "Now get outta here. I'm tired of lookin' at your ugly mugs."

Shinokami: 85 (Stunlock! No actions available!)

Rapidman: 64 (Net! No actions available!)

((Or in other words: JACK OUT NAO. >:0))
Rapidman grumbled in a bit of anger, glaring at the large oaf who had interrupted the battle. "....Fine then...you big blowhard." And before the large NAVI could say another word, he was jacked out.

"Rapidman? Are you ok?" Ross asked, as he returned to the PET. Rapidman ignored Ross's concern, thinking to himself about the fierce battle he had been forced into. Even in the face of deletion, He couldn't help but admire his opponents skills, and was even more surprised by his own.

Rapidman would not soon forget his first day in Electopia.
Shinokami disappeared in a cloud of black feathers, returning to Hisai's PeT. The mission wasn't a success, but it wasn't a failure either.

"My sincerest apologies, Master, that I was unable to complete your orders."

"No, it is of no importance now. There is one I spotted during your battles that is a more than ideal target. Though this mission was not a success, people know of us. Already, we may be spreading fear."

"I do not mean to question you, Master, but what do you mean?"

"Fear is only one step away from anguish. Now, track down out next target. Kamoku Tereya. She will not prove difficult. Pose as her Navi, yet return to me at 6 AM every second day for orders."

Shinokami nodded, then disappeared from Hisai's PeT.