Save the Hospital! Group Two <EVENT>

Splitman blinked a few times while watching Pheonix consume the charred arm. It seemed strange to him, that he would be so pre-occupied over something so trivial. "You know, you don't have to kill something to get that. I mean, if you were really nice you could just ask me sometime when you were... hungry?" Splitman said, slightly confused overall at the spectical in front of him. In aparent gesture he tore off his left arm for a moment before re-attaching it. He didn't seem injured, there was just the minor grunt of effort from trying to take it off when not angry.

"I'm not particularly attacked to my limbs. Can always get new ones. In any event, shall we be off? The packages wont deliver themselves"
Burning the hand into ashes, then sucking the ashes down, Phoenix muttered, "I hate doing that. It loses all its flavour." Hearing Splitman, he agreed, then got off his ass and walked forward, this time keeping both feet on the ground. Walking up beside Splitman, Phoenix asked, "You have a name I could call you by? Oh, and sorry for earlier."