Save the Hospital! Group Two <EVENT>

'By the power I call upon, let flames lose and draw upon my targets and lead them into the inconsiderate infernos of hell Amen' The thought went through splitman's head like some sort of Satanic prayer.

"Chad, prepare the heatshot. I want to see them burn" Splitman said outloud, a small sadisticly smile beginning to creep up across the corners of his mouth as his eyes began to flicker with the faintest tinge of red.

"I sold it, remember?" Chad replied, quickly arranging the chips he was going to use into place across the screen.
Splitmans eyes seemed to become deep blue in an instant. "but.. but.. hellfire...." The poor little navi seemed so sad for that moment.

"Here" Chad said, as if to aleviate his concerns. Splitman's hand glimered and switched into a cannon barrel.
"Fine...." He said as he almost disdainfully raised his arm and fired at the nearest lark, seemingly the one thing spared by his allies savage assault. He didn't wait at all for the blast to hit, instead he immediately pounced forward, his arm apparently shifting into a blade as he lunged.
"Thanks for the sword"
A solid thunk and a few seconds later, Splitman jumped back into position. A guard apeared, but he merely held it behind him, watching what remained of the group for movement.

Summary:
Cannon(40A): LarkC
Sword(80B): Lark C
Guard: Behind Self
Facing: Front (someone should)
As the group launches their assault, the viruses can only cower from the display. Phoenix's claws devastate the cactys as he soars above the field, ready for his next strike. Raidens thunder and boomerang tear down a drove of viruses by sheer power. The cannon and sword from robo cut down another lark as the viruses recover from their shearing and prepare to attack. As the viruses prepare to assault the navis, they whip about to recieve it, save for Splitman. As Raiden spies the cacty preparing it's attack, he braces himself, only to see it swing about and send it's head skywards at Phoenix. The attack is easily outmanuvered, though, and Raiden is allowed to focus on the Metool left before him. He ducks to the side, avoiding one, But a second hits, knocking him to his knees as he hears the crackling of thunder behind him. As he almost eats the same attack he had just sent, Splitman covers him with a guard, sending it back at the Billy. The both of them can share no words, however, as the pair is sent flying by the onset of another shockwave. However, they both land safely, having dodged at the last second.

<FRONT>
LarkA DELETED
LarkB DELETED
LarkC DELETED
BillyA DELETED
BillyB 35HP
BillyC DELETED

<BACK>
CactyA DELETED
CactyB DELETED
CactyC 70HP
MetEXA 70HP
MetEXB 70HP
MetEXC 70HP

Phoenix 120HP
Raiden 100HP
Splitman 80HP
"Chad, give me the most damaging chip we got left, I need it for something" Splitman said. Chad merely replied 'OK' but sent the chip down all the same.

The energy of the transformation seemed to shimmer in a ball within Splitman's left hand glowing softly, seemingly pulsing with the faint desire to shift into something else.Instead of releasing the Cactball as an attack though, he kept the energy fresh and redirected into a new host. He pressed the power against Raiden and let it flow in, mending the damaged Navi.Pompus jerk was probobly to arrogant to even notice that he was being helped, but that didn't matter right now. THey needed everything they could get.

A small fleck of red drifted through his vision for a moment as he looked back at the Billy that had just attacked. There was no need for this one to me spared mercy, he was not an ally in any form. Splitman's left hand rose gently, and he didn't even need to say the words this time. His arm began changing immediately into the cannon. He did not wait, nor did he quaver. He fired before his arm had even stopped glowing. A single bolt of energy rocketed towards the lone foe, followed by a tiny puff of smoke after impact, hopefully he wouldn't be bothering them again after that.

"Bland? Just because I am not quite so.. colorful does not make me 'bland'" He added, watching the smoke drift away for a moment before beginning to move again.
"Hopefully you can deal with the rest of these guys now. I am not so good with the area of effect weaponry"

Summary:
Cactball1-ConvertHeal-Raiden(30Total)
Cannon-BillyC-40A
Prepped Dodge
Watching in refief as the three Larks were decimated by his two teammates, Phoenix smiled, saying in a strangely warm tone, "Thanks, you two. I guess I'm still a bit of a fledgling." The warm aura of kindness that was totally unnatural for Phoenix evaporated, however, as he barked at Silas. "Silas, give me the Sword and the Heatshot! Time for a final little bonfire."

"Already sent, Phoenix," Silas said, smiling. Then he added, "You know, you've changed. Back when the two of us were generals at Nation Z, you were different; harsh, cruel, merciless, and filled to the brink with vanity. I think getting away from all the constant fighting and ordering and killing has helped you as much as its helped me."

"Shut up!" Phoenix yelled, flaring up. However, deep down, he knew that it was nessacary for him to start over if he wanted to make it back to the level of power he had been at before that fateful day.

Giving himself a shake, Phoenix returned his head to the remnants of the battle at hand. Checking his arsernal, he indeed found data for a Heatshot and Sword. Immediately, he snatched up the Heatshot.

Another wave of heat rolled off Phoenix as he coated his body with the power of the Heatshot. He flew in circles for a while, then set his sights on the last Cacty. He started to fly in straight lines, each progressively lower. Then, without warning, he started his killer run, diving down out of the sky. It was dangerous and beautiful at the same time, like a powerful bird of prey hunting its prey. But then, that's exactly what was happening! Phoenix broke out of his dive, skimming the ground. His target was right in front of him, getting closer by the second. If there was anything behind it ... well, it was gonna get a lesson: don't play with fire, you WILL get burned.

Phoenix flapped his wings, gaining altitude and rising into the skies he so dearly loved. Holding out an arm, it got covered up to the elbow in a soft blue light. He saw three potential targets left, and they were all Metools. He decided for a bit, then chose the one the farthest back. For the second time, he dived, letting his wings take him to his destination. He blinked, and he was where he needed to be. Letting slip one of his usual smirks of victory, he flipped, spun, and performed a spinning whirlwind slash. He let the momentum gained from the spin and dive, as well as the winds that favored him so much, carry him through another Metool, and ended his attack.

1. Heatshot to CactyC (40 x2, chance of splash)

2. Sword to MetEXA (80)

3. Sword to MetEXB (80)

*Gust used to move self through the back group*

Position: Behind the back group

"Awww, what do you mean we didn't get all of them, huh, huh? What a gyp, yeah!"

Raiden was almost automatically on his feet after being blasted off them by an attack that he hadn't seen until the last minute. Anti made a check on his energy reserves; he was still high up there, but he had taken a fair bit of a pounding from the viruses who had gotten a jump on him. A long gash had been opened up across the front of his body, and his back had been decimated into a sparking, burned crater by the electrical charge that had hit him from behind.

Anti was just sending down another chip when she looked up and saw, in the window of her PET, the quiet Navi coming up on Raiden from behind.

"Watch--"

The Navi reached out with one hand, which was engulfed in a bright energy, and a flare of light momentarily whited out her monitor. Cursing her undermaintained PET, she fiddled madly with the settings, quickly restoring it to its normal brightness. Then the screen went black again as the light from Splitman's strike faded, and she swore some more as she brought the contrast back down. When she could see again, she realized that instead of injuring him further, Raiden had been largely healed of the injuries that he had just taken.

"Thank you, yeah, thanks very much, that's a big help, yeah! I'll watch out for you, if there's anything coming your way, I'll pick you up!" Raiden flashed a thumbs-up at Splitman, and took off toward the viruses that Phoenix was already busy on. Suddenly he stumbled to a stop and looked back. "I never got your name, no, nope I didn't!"

"Raiden," she growled warningly on the private channel.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, I sure know, I've learned, because you're always nagging about it! Nagging, complaining, getting on my nerves--"

"Raiden!"

"Sorry, apologies, sorry!"

He turned back to the Metools, which formed the largest gang of viruses that remained of the once-army. His sword was heating up in his hand, threatening to set his fingers on fire if he held on for too long. The network's red colour was beginning to warp and shift as his power executed itself upon them. He quickly analyzed the chip that Anti had sent, and realized with a crazed grin that the Metools were the perfect choice for such an attack.

As he watched, the network rerouted itself to fit his desires. Its red hues flowed through the tiles like a submissive river, coming together in three circles directly underneath the Metools that rippled and glowed like pools of lava that did no burning. The blade of his sword was white-hot now, and steam was visibly beginning to rise as it vaporized the air around it.

"Phoenix! Like fire, huh? Guess you do! I like it too, yes I do!"

Raiden turned his sword around so that the blade pointed down, closed both hands around the grip, raised it high above his head and slammed the near-molten weapon down into the ground. As if forced skyward by the effort, three towers of roaring fire howled upwards, sucking in the air to fuel them as they consumed the world that fell inside their designation, collapsing itself as it grew too tall to support themselves.

Raiden's sword blade was quickly cooling from white to yellow, and was approaching red. He pulled it free before it could weld itself to the tiles underfoot, turned, and pelted off with all the energy that he had started the delivery mission with. This time, his target was Splitman. With a wake of smoke still following his sword blade, it seemed as though he was going to make an attempt at hacking the grey Navi to pieces. However, Raiden merely slid to a stop in front of the tall Navi, throwing his arms out to either side as if to become a living barrier.

"I won't let them get you, nope, I won't! I owe you, I do! I'll do what I can to help! That's good, isn't it, Anti? A good idea, isn't it? I think it is, yeah, I do!"

"Shut up," Anti said tiredly.

[1. Flameline (70 damage, Fire) MetoolEXA, MetoolEXB, MetoolEXC
2. Run over to Splitman
3. Stand between Splitman and viruses; meatshield
Facing [b]back[/b] row]
<(I should let the conversion of a wood chip for healing damage raiden )>

The remaining likes of virii fall before waves of fire and energy! The blasts of attacks are overpowering, charring the immoblie viruses and blasting the motile ones. As Splitman heals Raiden, the husks fall to the ground, their path once more cleared!

<FRONT>
LarkA DELETED
LarkB DELETED
LarkC DELETED
BillyA DELETED
BillyB DELETED
BillyC DELETED

<BACK>
CactyA DELETED
CactyB DELETED
CactyC DELETED
MetEXA DELETED
MetEXB DELETED
MetEXC DELETED

Phoenix 120HP
Raiden 130HP
Splitman 80HP

VICTORY!

Rewards: 1000z each
"Hey, whaddaya know? We creamed the poor saps," Phoenix chuckled as he landed light as a kitten on Internetta firma. "Hey, thanks for covering my back, you two. I dunno how to say this, really, but ... I'm thankful you guys were here.

"Phoenix, zenny please. Oh, and here, just to congratulate you, here's a small snack," Silas said, reluctantly pressing the button.

Phoenix scooped up a third of the winnings, then received his sustenance: a charred, mutilated severed arm, cauterized and generally too horrible to look at. A splash of color and the size of the arm revealed it to be a Custom-class civilian Navi, child by the size of the arm. Worst of all, it was still twitching; it should've been deleted long ago, but wasn't yet. "A small snack?" Phoenix thought in amazement as he tore a chunk into it. The arm twitched even more as a chunk of data was ripped from it. Phoenix took a second to burn and cauterize the wound, then repeated the process. Seeing his teammates, something flashed in his eyes. An apologetic look on his face, he admitted, "Sorry you had to see that, but it was nessacary. I'm unique in the fact that my energy supply is not limited to a hit point count and stamina, like both of your's. Like a human, I need sustenance to survive. So, I need to feed off the energy of other Navis. I know, sounds horrible, but if I don't want to be deleted, I have to keep this up. Now, if you'll excuse me..." he trailed off, wandering off into a space far from the other two to finish his food.

While he was eating, he felt a hollow feeling in his stomach. A voice in his head seemed to ask him "Is it truely right to have to kill others to keep yourself alive? You know you've killed countless Navis, just to keep yourself here?" Then, another voice popped in. This one was icy and chilled him to the soul, "No, none of that. Who are you? You're Phoenix. Who are the Navis you killed off? Anonymous, faceless pawns in the world. Its a wide Net," the voice said. Phoenix gave himself a shake and finished his meal. Standing up, he asked, "Well, then, shall we move on?"
"Hahahaha! Good job, you two, yep! Awesome stuff! You're good, both of you, really good at this!" Raiden turned away from the piles of data that had been left in the Navis' collective wake, flashing a double thumbs-up at Splitman and Phoenix.

In almost any other network, the idiot grin would have slid right off his face at the sight of the charred arm that suddenly appeared in Phoenix's grasp. Instead of experiencing an acute horror at the limb that Phoenix set to consuming, he simply shrugged, turned away, and shuddered slightly.

"L-let's keep going, yeah, going as fast as we can, right, fast! The hospital needs us, yes they do! They're counting on us, yep, they really are!"
Splitman blinked a few times while watching Pheonix consume the charred arm. It seemed strange to him, that he would be so pre-occupied over something so trivial. "You know, you don't have to kill something to get that. I mean, if you were really nice you could just ask me sometime when you were... hungry?" Splitman said, slightly confused overall at the spectical in front of him. In aparent gesture he tore off his left arm for a moment before re-attaching it. He didn't seem injured, there was just the minor grunt of effort from trying to take it off when not angry.

"I'm not particularly attacked to my limbs. Can always get new ones. In any event, shall we be off? The packages wont deliver themselves"
Burning the hand into ashes, then sucking the ashes down, Phoenix muttered, "I hate doing that. It loses all its flavour." Hearing Splitman, he agreed, then got off his ass and walked forward, this time keeping both feet on the ground. Walking up beside Splitman, Phoenix asked, "You have a name I could call you by? Oh, and sorry for earlier."