Volt In Electown

(Le Bump, Part Deux!)
(LE BUMP IS DEAD!

QUICK, TO THE HEARSE!

Meh. Bump. I'm gonna wait four bumps before requesting a mod-jack this time. Why is it that ill fate seems to happen upon my mods at the most inconvenient of times?)
(Sorreh, Demon. Modjacking request pending)
The desperate Navi continued to match the blows of his attacker, getting in strikes and ducking as the return punches came within centimeters of connection, standing to knock Voltman out cold. He managed to get in two hits, dodging back from the enemy onslaugh and jumping back in, landing another skull-crushing blow which hardly seemed to put a dent in the Navi's thick skull. Volt dodged backward and, bringing up the static-filled screen partway into combat, gasped in horror as the Navi suddenly plunged through it and grabbed his Rageclaw. "I think you've been having a little too much fun with this, runt," he said, nearly crushing the claw before Voltman kicked him off with a metallic clang. It was apparent the weapon wouldn't have much more life...

???: 80 (???) (RAGECLAWx2!)

Voltman: 70
Voltman grinned. The navi was acting out of stress now. He was off-balance. Just a little mental tip might send him over the edge... or push him back.
Great. Technicalities.
But even if Volt managed to confuse him, there'd be repercussions. Right now he was in what Voltman liked to call "Stage 1: Currently Thinking Foe", but if he was provoked, he might go right to "Stage 4: Violent Undirected Madman", and they could be surprising accurate before they had a coronary and passed out.
"I think you've been having a little too much fun with this, runt."
Voltman shook his head. Time to resort to the age-old standby: sarcasm.
Oh, yes. Fighting for my life against a freak with some silver s*** all over him is definitely what I call "fun".
He glanced at his hand. Already, cracks were spreading along the claws. The weapon probably wouldn't last a single hit more before shattering in a cloud of shards.
Wait...
Voltman brought the paw up, and moved his hand in a downward slashing motion. At the appropriate moment, he disengaged the weapon from his hand and sent it flying towards the enemy. As it approached, the claws would burst into shards which, while not lethal, would hopefully be one helluva distraction. Then, a cold feeling of dread came over Voltman.
He cursed under his breath. He had just agitated a madman, who had two very sharp arms at his disposal, futuristic armor, and what did Voltman have? His ever-failing attempts at wit and his recharging signature attack. He was about to give up, when a large sword suddenly burst from the air. He grabbed it in surprise, and grinned at a sword's familiar weight. THIS could cause some damage.
And he didn't waste any time. The enemy would have recovered from the shards very quickly. He stabbed forward, and then brought the blade sideways as he expected the oncoming dodge. He then used his momentum to roll the other way, bringing his sword up in a slash as he did so. The blade whistled through the air, leaving small slashes of energy where it had been, giving the impression that it was quite a bit larger and wider than it actually was. Voltman was enthralled at the sight of the new sword, and prepared to do some real damage with it.
Then, MiniVolt woke up.
Wasting no time that could be spent playing, he took over the body and ran between the legs of the navi, holding the sword above his head and slashing wildly.
Ouch... wait, why isn't the enemy flinching?
Oh. Voltman gave the little guy a mock sword to play with. How nice.
He ran away randomly, yelling out while he played.
Wheeee! Sword, sword, sword! Fwooosh!

Overview:
1. Shattering Rageclaw Throw to ??? (Deactivate Rageclaw, ?distract?)
2,3. Widesword to ??? (80x2)
*Skill: Swordplay! (1 free dodge)*
4. Dodge
(Post Finished)
(Bump)
(*looks at IPC recon mission nervously*

Bump... before Monday!)
"Pathetic!" The Navi pauses, slashing at the myriad shards that headed towards him. "You think that can get underneath--"

Hurk. He clutched at his midsection, where two gleaming cuts joined in a cross, the liquid armor divided by the force of the blow. Data fragments streamed out, as the wound crackled, then sizzled, then the silver liquid began to glow, first a dull rust red--

--Then, to a blinding white. "H-how did--How did you--CURSE YOU!! YOU DAMN--"

MiniVolt almost turned. Thankfully he didn't, as the force of the Navi's detonation was enough to send him flying as is. He felt something oozy splash onto his back, the heat causing it to sizzle--then fade away.

By the time he recovered, all that was left was a solitary scorch mark.

???: !DELETED!

Voltman: 60

VICTORY!
GET: 1500 zenny
(HAPPINESS ABOUNDS!!!)

MiniVolt walked over to the mark, examining it with intrest.
Ooh. I'll bet that hurt.
Then, Shigeru jacked him out before he could piece together what an understatement that was.