Training

Angé, be more carefull, you can't take many hits anymore. Activate the thunder chip, and destroy one of the cacty's. It whould give us some more room...
Thuder chip, slot in!!

Angé nodded,he knew this whould be one of his last chances to destroy some of the virusses. he had to do this or else...deletion.... and threw the thunderbolt at one of the Larks. While under the protection of the shining orb, he runs just behind it, at the last moment jumping to the left, slashing one of the cacty's with his sword in way. When he hits the ground with his shoulder, he does not fall on the ground, but rolls sideways.

Summary:
1)stunned
2)Thunder@LarkA(40)
3)Sword@CactyB:(90)
Ange fries a lark, then slashes down a cacty. Its neighbor attacks, but misses, though a large blast from the Lark nails Ange.

BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
CactyA: DELETED!
CactyB: 70 HP
LarkA: DELETED!
LarkB: 10 HP

Angé: 50 HP
Ok Angé, enough of this. Destroy the last cacty, and take down one Billy, that whould be enough. Those Billy's are close combat fighters, so they won't hit you that fast. I'll slot-in a Rageclaw chip as you go.

Ok, here goes Angé said. he ran across the field towards the Cacty, and when it was about to lift it's head for a attack, Angé slashed at it. he had no time to see if his attack failed or not. he jumped to the right, while in mid-air, a claw formed at his left hand, using some of the steel of his own blade, his hand was covered in clean, shining metal with long, slender nails on it. he slashed at the Billy while in his fall, landed on both feet and ran away from the virusses to gain some distance. The more distance he whould get, themore time he whould have to avoid another of those nasty lark attacks....

Summary:
1)Sword@CactyB (90)
2)Rageclaw@BillyA (50)
3)dodge

The twin slashes connect, damaging and deleting the two virii. The lark once again fires off a shot, missing, but setting up the billy for a hit, stunning ange!

BillyB: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
LarkB: 10 HP

Angé: 30 HP <STUNNED, 1 less action>
Ok Angé, our last shot, let's make it a good one!! attack once more with the Rageclaw!!
Angé leaped towards the Billy, and makes a cutting motion towards it.
Watch out Angé, the Lark is homing in for an attack!!
As soon as Angé turned around, he saw the lark taking in water into his mouth. Angé did not hesetate for one moment,and jumped towards the lark, slashing with his Rageclaw for one final time.
He hoped he was fast enough.

Summary:
1)stunned
2) Arageclaw @ BillyA (50)
3)
The lark is slashed. The last billy attacks, but the ball of electricity is dodged.

LarkB: DELETED!

Angé: 30 HP
Angé, slash once more, this is will be the final shot!!
Yosh, Ikuzo!!!! Angé ran across the field, stopped in front of the Billy and dissappeared. Suddenly, appearing behind the Billy, he tried to impale it's head via the back. He jumped over and turned around while slashing, to hit the Billy once more. He backflipped away from it, because he knew the Billy had to get close to hit him.

Summary:
1) Rageclaw@BillyA (50)
1) Rageclaw@BillyA (50)
3)dodge
The billy is stabbed.

BillyA: DELETED!
LarkB: DELETED!

Angé: 30 HP

Rewards: 550z
Just a question : Do I RP bad in some way? Because i give up one turn frequently, but I keep getting hit. And my rewards are also so-so. So please tell me when I RP bad and why. This way I can't change anything ^^
((For the dodging thing, it really depends on how many enemies attack compared to how many actions you set to dodge. If three viruses attack, you really can't expect to dodge them all with one action. As for what you could be doing different, I guess trying to make them a bit longer might help.))