Walking it Off

Capuchin materialized on the net of scilab giving a bit of a huff. "She think's she's soooo smart!" She growled as she stomped towards the northern area of Scilab Net. Her hands were clenched fists and her teeth were gritted. Her tail did not curl yet was somewhat straight. "HMPH! How rude! I mean...taking some data from a guy she NEVER MET!!! UGH! Some time's Aida can be so dumb!" Her stomping continued as she swung her damaged arms behind her head. "I've taken care of myself before...and did a DAMN GOOD JOB!!!..." Though at the thought of this, her body relaxed a little and her stomping became a gentle walking pace. "...though...it was kinda lonely..." Her tail drooped a bit at the thought.
Capuchin began to wander a bit more. The thoughts that lingered in her mind made her weigh her odds and such and made her wonder if this was a wise decision.

"I just couldn't stay with her right then..." She assured herself, "She's acting like she's the boss. I'm the one usually telling her what to do! So...I'm actually the boss! It's me!...right?" She halted for one moment then began to walk once more.

"Ch...all of this is getting me even more pissed. I need something to get my mind off of things..."

Just then, in her view came a lone met wandering around. It seemed to be walking alone and was busy marching around the place as if it owned that little peice of Scilab Net. Little met noises came from it as its pickaxe slammed the ground a few times. To anyone's look, it almost seemed content...and to Capuchin...an opponent.

With one quick leap in the air. She dashed towards it at tremendous speed hollering at it, "HAH! Seeya later!!!!"

The met was surprised by this sudden attack and wobbled a bit as its eyes were huge. All it could do was brace for an impact.

Capuchin gave a keen smirk as she pulled back a fist. "I'll make things quick for ya and finish you off fast with a..." But as she jolted it towards the Met virus...her arm deattatched from her body and plopped on the ground. The navi halted in place for a moment realizing what had just happend.

The met seemed to be very confused about this as it looked at Capuchin then at the hand.

"...RRRGH! WHY NOW?!" Capuchin hollered as she looked at the stump. "SCREW IT! I'll delete ya with my buster! Now its time t-" But as she attempted to form her OTHER hand into a buster...it burst into a dozen pieces and deattatched from her as well.

A long pause came in the area as she just stood there. Her eyes looking at both hands which were flung in eitheir direction and she stood quite close to an opponent.

The met's eyes turned from confusion into evil delight. "Meeeeeet" It said as its eyes narrowed at the unArmed navi.

Capuchin gave out a nervous laugh, "Ehehehe...umm...sorry?"

The met quickly materialized its Pickaxe and the chase began. The hollering of the met in utter pleasure as it watched Capuchin run around yelping about how she already had problems with mets and how her life was just getting worse and worse. Capuchin seemed to be doing a pretty good job of dodging attacks with only her feet but she continued to have close calls with each one...and they both were pretty much just scampering around in a circle.

"NONONO!" Capuchin whined. "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE DELETED LIKE THIS!!!?!?!"

"MET MET MET!!!!" The virus laughed as it pulled up its pickaxe once more and prepared to strike the ground...yet this time...the pick was jerked right off and soared away, leaving the met with a stick.

Once again, the utter silence hit and both froze still, staring at the stick and at the limbless body. After a few moments they both gave a moan as they sat on the ground.

"We are both failures aren't we?" Capuchin sighed, "You, a weaponless met and I, an armless navi...boy things do suck."

"Met." The met agreed with tearful eyes.

"Though your pick flew off...so you must have done some fierce battling." Capuchin said with curiosity, "Aren't you with a team?"

The met only shook its head.

"Ah! But don't you guys usually team up?"

The met gave a huff in anger.

"...so you left? Seems the same with me."

"Met?" teh virus asked as it cocked its helmet to the side.

"Well...its kinda like this." Capuchin began as she layed back on teh ground staring at the data sky...the minutes seemed to pass as they both spoke. The met had to explain the best that it could with gestures but Capuchin's story was easily understood. They seemed to talk for a while though.

Capuchin gave a huff, "So that's why I left. She's being way too unjudging. She's too gullible if you ask me."

"Met met." The met said seeming to point out something in its tone.

"??...what? You think I'm wrong to have left?" Capuchin turned her head away, "Like you know! Honestly...she's going with anything just to fix me...!!!" The words that the monkey navi spoke hit her tremendously. Her eyes widened in discovery, "She's just doing this all for me."

"Met met!" The met nodded.

"She...she...OH! How was I so stupid!" Capuchin growled as she rose back up. "I'm such an idiot! We really have no other choice! She really wants to see me fixed...maybe even more than I do...hmmmph...I made a mess."

"Meeeet met" The met poked her with its pickaxe stick.

"...huh? Go back?...Yeah I guess your right...You should head back yourself! You know...even though you had a fight with your friends, they still need you."

"m-met?"

Capuchin gave a nod. "Met's work better in a team. They are probably in trouble without you. You guys probably spent alotta time together...they'll be hurt just like Aida if you don't go back."

There was a pause from the virus then a little nod from its helmet.

"Yeah!..." Capuchin announced as she got back to her feet...lets find our missing stuff and go back home.

"Met met met!" The met happily sung as they wandered around.

Though it was difficult, they managed to find their own items. The met happily agreed to stick back on Capuchin's arms while Capuchin placed back on the pick.

"We should be alright getting back." The monkey navi announced along with a "MET MET!" from the met.

"Well...I'll see you later." She said as she bid the met farewell and jacked herself back into the pet from the location she had entered.