The Crown Appears; a foray for money!

From the safety of his home, James jacked his PET into his computer, materializing Crown inside of the Internet City.

"What would you have me do my Lord?" Crown said, in a pretty much characteristic deep-ish voice of a knight.

"Well, Crown. We're short of money and I thought it would be great if we went to SciLabs and busted a bit. I know you can handle it though, so don't worry." James replied to his Navi, while leaning back on his chair. He couldn't help but curse his parents, if only slightly. "God damn. It wouldn't kill them to give me some money..." Then again, they got him Crown free of charge, and they also got him extensive programming to make him better than the average custom navi. He at least had that to be grateful for.

Crown travelled to SciLabs, entirely silent along the way. He passed through the NetSquare, took the appropriate path, and ended up in SciLabs space.

"My Lord, I've arrived at SciLabs. What would you have me do?" The navi questioned.

Still leaning back, James said "Crown, look around, see if you can find some viruses to bust. If you need help, just ask me. I have a few chips."

To this, Crown replied with a "Yes my Lord." before going off into SciLabs to search for viruses. In his mind, he prepared to summon his chief weapons, the Digital God Spires: Spiral Frame. In the event something showed up, he would be ready.
As Crown wandered through SciLabs Net, he came across a trio of Champu. They seem quite pumped up about something and, when they spot Crown, they don't hesitate to charge toward the Navi.

ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP

Crown: 100 HP

Obligatory 3 Virus Battle 1!

FIGHT!
"My Lord, I have entered battle. It is three against one. What would you have me do?"

"Destroy one of them with the King's Javelin."

Silently, Crown affirmed James' order. Closing his eyes for a brief moment, the Spiral Frame materialized. With another thought, both cylinders fused together to form the King's Javelin which he expertly drove into a Champu, obliterating it's body, leaving only it's arms which rapidly disintegrated from well, lack of a body. The Javelin promptly split into both Spiral Frames that it was composed of and also began disintegrating. Crow's thought processes raced, leaving the Frames to begin recovering, instead of disintegrating.

"My Lord, your will be done." Crown said simply, Spiral Frames returning behind him as he stared down the other two Champus that were currently angered at the sight of a fallen comrade.

"Crown, prepare to begin dodging. Remember they don't have much range, but can move quickly. Like, a brawler using his fists."

Crown nodded another affirmation and began focusing on both Champus... waiting for any movement.

Action: King's Javelin
Action: King's Javelin Recovery
Action: Used for dodging.
The Javelin decimated one of the Champu, its body fading to a fine mist of crimson data. Another Champu charged toward Crown, its form vanishing with the speed of its movement; however, the Navi had expected the attack and was able to nimbly avoid the brawler's fists. The last Champu stood where it had been, its eyes glowing with ferocity. Perhaps it was merely biding its time for the perfect strike?

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP

((Alright, now comes the obligatory critique. First off, you've got a bit of godmoding going on. Watch that. It's up to the mods to decide what hits and what doesn't, so don't RP the viruses actions/death/whatever, until after the fact. Other than that, in your battle summeries, please post a target and the DMG/effects of each action. This makes it easier on the moderators. An example would be:

Action: King's Javelin(60 DMG) to ChampuA
Action: Used for dodging

Just keep that stuff in mind, especially the godmodding as some of the staff is a bit anal about that stuff, and you should be fine))

Quote (Zanallen)

((Alright, now comes the obligatory critique. First off, you've got a bit of godmoding going on. Watch that. It's up to the mods to decide what hits and what doesn't, so don't RP the viruses actions/death/whatever, until after the fact. Other than that, in your battle summeries, please post a target and the DMG/effects of each action. This makes it easier on the moderators. An example would be:

Action: King's Javelin(60 DMG) to ChampuA
Action: Used for dodging

Just keep that stuff in mind, especially the godmodding as some of the staff is a bit anal about that stuff, and you should be fine))

(I gotcha. I'm just used to Viruses being morons and standing there to die. And thanks for the critique, and et cetera)

"Good job, Crown! Now..."

James took out a chip from his pocket and slotted it into the PET with no flair whatsoever.

"Destroy them both with one move!"

Crown's right arm morphed into a double barreled shotgun. Crown leaped back to get in a better position, then he pointed his new Shotgun at the Champu that never attacked. With a scream of rage, he fired a burst of mighty power at the Fire Virus. With his skill (and a little bit of luck) both Viruses would be struck by the shot and be deleted.

Action: Manuver to get a better firing position.
Action: Glory to powerup Shotgun Chip.
Action: Shotgun at ChampuC and hopefully ChampuB. (C and possibly B would take 90 Damage)
The empowered hailstorm of steel sliced through the remaining two Champu before they could react. With the three viruses destroyed, it looks like Crown has won the day. Will he continue on and take his chances deeper in the Net?

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: DELETED!

Reward: 250z

((Also, keep in mind that Power Burst does not stack over multiple hits or multiple targets. This means that it would not deal 90 to both targets. However, it is splittable so you can split it evenly to deal 70 DMG to both Champu...Which is what I had it do since it would delete them both anyway.

Power Burst: Add 20 Damage per 15 Cap conversion ratio (per instance) [This ability allows you to add 20 damage to a single Chip or Charged Buster attack. [b]The damage does not stack over multiple hits or multiple targets and does not duplicate itself for multiple targets, or multiple hits, but the damage is splittable.[/b] This ability cannot be used to imbue Effects, only damage.]))
(Right, right. Thanks again.)

The zenny data flowed inside Crown with a nudge of his mind. Wordlessly, the noble Crown continued on, keeping eyes alert and Frames in tangible form.
(Oh, great. A person with a signature attack to use an effect I don't understand.
POO.
XD
Moddage, awai!)

As Crown walks on, what to his eyes should appear, but a miniature sleigh, and eight tiny re- *Shot*
Nah, in all seriousness, it's only a few virii.

BoomerA: 60 HP
BoomerB: 60 HP
Kabutank: 80 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-

Crown took stock of his opponents.

Two Boomers and a Kabutank.

He needn't bother Lord James with this trifle...for now, at least. With a flourish of his mind, Crown once again formed the King's Javelin and experly aimed it at a Boomer. It's work done, he prepared to avoid the incoming attacks.

Action: King's Javelin to Boomer B (60 DMG)
Action: Recover from King's Javelin
Action: PREPARE TO DODGE
(Eh... sorry, but would you please include damages in your overview? It's not that big a deal now, but if your attacks get complicated later, it's helpful for the mods. And it's never too early to start, eh?)
Done
bump ;[
The group of viruses seemed...Irritated to see Crown. Could they have been going somewhere? In any case, the boomer was easily deleted and Crown nimbly dodged the answering attack by the other boomer. However, as irritated viruses usually do, the Kabutank fired as well, the blast hitting Crown and knocking him away.

BoomerB: DELETED'D!
Kabutank: 80 HP

Crown: 70 HP
The blast knocked Crown back, smoke rising from his body from the damage the bomb left behind. No emotion showed on the little part of his face that was visible. Underneath the visor however, his brows furrowed. Crown silently reprimanded himself. To ignore the most powerful virus was sloppy of him...

"Lord James, a Cannon, if you will!"

"Coming right up, Crown!"

James grabbed the Cannon Chip, and with a grin and a flourish, slammed the chip into the PET. Or as much flourish one could acheive while sitting at a chair.

Fire burning in his eyes, Crown felt the battlechip come to him. Taking a moment to make sure this would not be wasted, he focused... then fired. Enhanced by his own power, the cannon flew fast and true towards the Kabutank.

Action: Glory [+40]
Free Action: Take Aim
Action: Cannon at Kabutank [80 Damage]
Action: Dodge.
The Kabutank is blown apart by the explosive blast from the Cannon BattleChip. The remaining virus halfheartedly hurled its boomerang at Crown, but the Navi nimbly dodged away. It looks like the tables have turned, for now.

Kabutank: EXPLOD'D

Using the momentum from dodging the Boomer's Boomerrang, Crown did a wicked side flip, firing two blasts of energy from his palms in swift succession while in mid-air. The moment he landed, he steeled himself and prepared to dodge another Boomerrang.

Action: Royal Light to BoomerA [8 DMG]
Action: Royal Light to BoomerA [8 DMG]
Action: Dodge...with flair!
Crown flaired his way across the battlefield, his twin blasts pounding against the side of the Boomer. The virus fired its boomerang in response, but the attack flew wide. The Boomer caught the wooden projectile on its return pass and turned from Crown....Was it running?

BoomerA: 44 HP
Kabutank: EXPLOD'D

Crown repeated his attack, but this time, wonder filled the air. By willpower alone, the spheres of energy he fired before grew to globes of demolition.

Kinda like DBZ.

Action: Glory [Split between next two attacks]
Action: Royal Light [28 DMG to Boomer A]
Action: Royal Light [28 DMG to Boomer A]
Aaaaaaand, after a long, drawn out charge sequence that took approximately 32 days, Crown used the Spirit Bomb and deleted the evil Frie...Er, Boomer.

BoomerA: DELETED'D!
Kabutank: EXPLOD'D!

Rewards: 300z
AND CROWN SPED OFF INTO THE DISTANCE, GOLDEN POWER TRAILING BEHIND HIM GOKU STYLE

HOPEFULLY TO LEARN INSTANT TRANSMISSION SO HE CAN WARP ALL OVER THE PLACE ALL AWESOME LIKE

yay for being silly