A Scientific Study?

A purple beam crashed into the ground before taking regular form. Nachahmen wandered around a bit. "This isn't going to be some nerd pavilion or something, is it?" He asked.

"Hah, I don't think so. In fact, I heard there are some pretty interesting virii here." Zanzo replied quickly.

"Let's hope so. I'd be ever so upset if that information were to be a lie..." he commented with a sigh as he continued about...
Nachahmen wanders upon some viruses!

KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP
KabutankC: 80 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nachahmen.exe: 220 HP

-BATTLE 1! GO!-
Nachahmen took a look at the crowd of virii that stood before him. "Quite the trippy lot, eh? Also, while we're engaged in a conversation as is, what do you suggest for this battle?" he asked, bearing a fairly blank expression on his face.

Zanzo took a moment to look the virii up and think. "Well, those tanks, if public information has any merit, fire bombs. They shouldn't be too much of a threat as long as we stay on the move." he replied.

"Ok. So we'll blitz them. A PhoenixShot won't be enough though..."

"Heh, you're pretty eager to head in for the kill. We'll throw in a pair of Shotguns for good measure."

"Perfect. Glad to see you're on your toes..." Nac muttered, turning his attention to the fire-based virii. "...What about those boxer-types over there?"

"...You know what a boxer is?"

"I have an idea. From my knowledge, a boxer likes to throw a lot of punches, and usually wears a headguard. I don't see any boxes though..."

"Um... You're not supposed to."

"Really? I recall that a boxer's job is to break down boxes for recycling purposes."

"..." Zanzo then burst into a laughter. "Hahaha, a boxer's job has little to do with a box. Rather, they fight on a square, box-like platform called a ring and punch each other competitively and to entertain an audience. Does that clear things up?"

"Haha, my mistake then. I suppose I wouldn't want to take them head-on... Give me the WideSword for them. I'll do the rest..."

"Well, if you're sure, then alright. Now that you've got the plan, good luck..." Zanzo finished, pulling out a PhoenixShot chip, the two Shotgun chips to their names, and the WideSword, and proceeded to slide the chips into the PET one by one.

Upon receiving the data, Nachahmen rushed ahead toward the tank-like virii. He slammed his arms together and melded them into one shaft, which then elongated to a sort of pseudo-guard at the tip, followed by a hole at its very end. Nachahmen raised the makeshift turret as he called upon the flames of the firey chip bestowed upon him by Zanzo. After a short pause, the turret turned a fearsome red as flames gushed about the general area that lay ahead.

Afterward, a pair of clicks could be heard from the turret as Nac strafed the foes, heading a bit to the left. Pressing the turret out ahead, Nachahmen braced himself, taking a solid position with his legs as he sprayed the vicinity among the tanks with energy pellets. There was a delay between each wave, and thusly Nac shifted the second spray toward the tanks further down.

His primary assault finished, Nachahmen's eyes flushed with a neon green light as his arms separated and reformed. He called upon the final chip given to him, and a wide, almost crescent-tipped blade erupted from his left arm. With a flash as the smoke from his former attacks cleared, Nac was gone, instead standing behind the trio of flaming boxers. He reeled his arm back slowly as he tiptoed toward the middle in the group, crosshairs in his eyes as he went. Upon spotting an ideal attack point at their waists, and taking their distances from each other, he pulled the blade out, then back and around, forming a circular slash as he drove it past the direction of the remaining foes...

Summary

1: PhoenixShot1-70FireDmg-KabuTankA, B, C
2-3: DoubleShotgun-50Dmgx2 + Spread2- Random KabuTanks
4: SigAtk: Clockshift: Green-Teleport behind Champus
5: WideSword-80Dmg, Accuracy Boosted by Teleport-ChampuA, B, C
-Ability: Snipe-Accuracy Boost to 5.

Passives

ROM Reboot: Nachahmen gains 20HP. (nulled since at FullHP)

Clockshift: Blue: Nachahmen gains 2 1-Hit Barriers.

1-Hit Barriers: 2

Cooldowns

Clockshift: Green: 2
LOLPWNT.

KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nachahmen.exe: 220 HP