Vs. SciLab Enemies!

As soon as Kitsune jacked in, he looked around. "Which way should we go," he asked.
"How a-" Scott barely started his sentence as Kitsune took off. "Never mind," Scott sighed.
Three enemies come to greet our new "guest".

KabutankA: 80 HP
KabutankB: 80 HP
KabutankC: 80 HP

Kitsune: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
"Gimme a Shotgun," Kitsune commanded.
"You could say please," Scott sighed as he slotted in the Shotgun chip.
Kitsune opened his mouth as if to speak, but instead shot out a "bullet" towards the first two tanks. He then threw himself backwards, using the power of the wind. "Can I please have the new ZapRing1?"
"Sending now!"
Once again, he opened his mouth out wide, sending out a ring of blazing electricity at the third tank virus. He closed his mouth, opened it again as if to fire, but then did a side flip to dodge attacks. "Gotcha," he said to the viruses. "Scared ya, didn't I?"
---------------------------
1) Battlechip- Shotgun[50dmg+splash] to KabutankA, possible splash to KabutankB
*) Gust to self, try to distance self from viruses/avoid attack
2) Battlechip- Zapring1[40dmg+stun] to KabutankC
3) Dodge
Severely damaging two, and stunning and weakening another, Kitsune then nimbly dodges the two attacks thrown at him.

KabutankA: 30 HP
KabutankB: 30 HP
KabutankC: 40 HP <Stunned>

"It seems that they are all critacally injured," Scott said. "Perhaps we can defeat them in one move. Sending Rageclaw."
As Kitsune gained the power of the Rageclaw chip, he moved himself with the wind to get a better angle of attack. He then sprinted so fast it looked like he teleported, though the the slash marks everywhere - on the ground, floating in mid-air, and on any hit viruses - shows his true actions. The blinding fast dash and slash technique, however, left him low on energy. "Man," he said, "That sure takes a lot outta me."
"Don't worry," Scott comforted his navi, "I think you got them all."
"All right! Nothing can stop my awesome onslaught!"
-----------------
*) Gust to self, prepare for attack/ possible accidental dodge
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to KabutankA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to KabutankB
3) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to KabutankC
Nyar. Deletion abounds.

KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED

-Victory!-
Prize: 200z
After sending the prize to Scott, Kitsune hurried on ahead, ignoring the yells of "Wait, hold on a minute!"
A group of viruses encounters the navi, preparing for battle!

BoomerA: 60 HP
BoomerB: 60 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
ChampuC: 60 HP

-BATTLE 2! FIGHT!-
"Let's see," Scott said. "Those Boomers may be able to block your shots with their metal boomarang, so you should get behind them."
"Got it," Kitsune replied. A huge, red twister appeared, crashing into Kitsune. The crimson vortex picked him up, spun him around, and launched him over the viruses. Meanwhile, Scott was busy slotting in the ZapRing1 chip. "Data sent," Scott told Kitsune. "Fire!"
Kitsune turned around, charging with electricity, and fired the electric ring from his open mouth. The ring sped toward the second Boomer, blazing through the air.
"Now what," Kitsune asked.
"Well," replied his NetOp, "They are now alerted to your location. Let's see if we can throw them off again."
"Understood."
Kitsune bent his tails backward as they caught fire. He then flicked his tails like catapults, throwing fireballs around the viruses. "Now what?"
"Take this Thunder," Scott commanded, "and blast it at that second Champu."
"All right!" Kitsune stood on his back legs, and charged his front paws with bright electricity. He formed this into a pulsing ball of destruction. "HADOUKEN!" he yelled, as he thrust out the electric orb at the middle Champu. It shot at the virus like a cannon, creating a crashing sound which echoed throughout the net.
"Very funny," Scott said. "Hadouken... this isn't a videogame."

------------------------
*)Gust to self, position behind viruses
1)Battlechip - ZapRing1[40dmg+stun] to BoomerB
2)Signature attack - Kitsune-bi [3 5-HP taunting fireball targets]
3) Battlechip - Thunder1[40dmg+stun+homing] to ChampuB
Zapping one Boomer with a quick attack, Kitsune's fireballs then distract the Champu, one being destroyed, while the Thunder creeps up and stuns it.

BoomerA: 20 HP <Stunned>
BoomerB: 60 HP
ChampuA: 20 HP <Stunned>
ChampuB: 60 HP

DistractionFireballA: DELETED
DistractionFireballB: 5 HP
DistractionFireballC: 5 HP
Expertly slotting in a Rageclaw chip, Scott asked his navi, "Do you think you could hit two stunned viruses with your highly-accurate claw attacks?"
"I believe," replied the three-tailed fox navi, "the answer to that question is a definite 'Duh'. Let's do this!"
The data flowed through Kitsune's body, heading into his claws. As the data pooled in them, it pushed the claws out and enlarged them. He charged at the stunned Champu, and crashed down upon it with his front claws. He then jumped at the Boomer he stunned, changed directions in mid-air, and tried to deliver a deadly kick with both back legs. "Time... to...." he started dramatically, before ending in "RUN!"
And run he did. However, he turned around and faced his opponents when he had a good distance between him and them.
----------------
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to ChampuB
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to BoomerB
3) Dodge
MOAR SLASHING. MOAR DAMAGE. MOAR DEAD FIREBALL.

BoomerA: 60 HP
BoomerB: DELETED
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: DELETED

DistractionFireballB: DELETED
"Now what," Kitsune whined. "There are three different targets, and none of them can be defeated in one hit."
"I think I know what to do," replied Scott. "Attack the remaining Boomer and the nearest Champu with the 'Rageclaw Spiral' technique."
"What's that?"
Scott quickly explained.
"Heheheh," Kitsune laughed. "That should work perfectly."
Kitsune jumped between the Boomer and nearest Champu, spinning fast enough to slice and dice any poor virus that gets in the way. Also, this spinning acted like a vaccuum, trying to suck the viruses in to slash them. Continuing to spin, Kitsune was rocketed by a whorling gust of wind. He finally landed, headfirst, though took no damage from this not-so-perfect landing.
"Now what?"
"I'm sending the Shotgun," Scott told his navi as he did exactly that.
As Kitsune received the data, he yelled at the enemies with what sounded like a combination of a howl, roar, growl, and angry yell. While he did this, energy gathered in his mouth, which he released at the Champu nearest the Boomer, possibly hitting both it and the lone boomerang virus.
Whoa, Scott thought. That is the scariest Shotgun attack I have ever seen him do. The only other time I saw him like this was...
-----------------------
1) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] at BoomerA
2) Battlechip - Rageclaw[40dmg] to ChampuA
*) Gust to self, rocket self to long range
3) Battlechip - Shotgun[50dmg+splash] to ChampuA
((flashback in real-world post))
Taking down and weakening a Champu and a Boomer, respectively, Kitsune barely dodges the remaining Champu's attack.

BoomerA: 20 HP
ChampuA: DELETED

"Not good..." Scott sighed.
"What's up?"
"Kitsune... I only have one offensive chip left. We are going to need a little strategy in this battle. Sending cannon. Fire this at the Champu." Scott said this awefully loud, loud enough for the viruses to hear. A message was sent to Kitsune, however, that said "no". Huh? What's going on, Kitsune thought, and then understood. "Take this, Champu," he yelled, as he fired the cannon out of his middle tail - at the Boomer.
"Very good," Scott told his navi. "Now let's see how 'Stinkoman' over there likes being thrown to the mooooon!"
"Homestar Runner references aside, I think I can get that guy airborn."
Staring at the Champu, Kitsune summoned a powerful pillar of air to slam the virus into the air, as he prepared to dodge any incoming attacks.
------------------
1) Battlechip - Cannon[40dmg] to BoomerA
*) Gust to ChampuC
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
DEATH GUST DODGE DODGE. As Kitsune tears through the viruses, nimbly dodging several attacks, the third fireball he had summoned goes out.

BoomerA: DELETED

DistractionFireballC: DISMISSED
"Crud," Scott said. "This battle's going to take a very long time. Double-direction jump!"
"All right," Kitsune exclaimed, "Sounds like fun!"
Suddenly, Kitsune jumped towards and to the left of the virus, but suddenly is hit by a gust of air that sends him doing side-flips to the right. As soon as he lands, he does a backflip and a frontflip to further dodge any attacks.
"I just hope that I can destroy this virus alone, since all I have left are a Recov10 chip, a recharging, non-damaging fire technique, my teeth and my claws. You're right. This is going to take forever."
---------------------------
1) Dodge
*) Gust to kitsune - mid-dodge dodge
2) Dodge
3) Dodge

((CRUD! This isn't good... I better learn to use chips better. ))
DODGEDODGEDODGE.

DistractionFireballC: DISMISSED
Scott sighed. "Kitsune," he said, "I'm not sure if we can play this game much longer."
"What do you mean," Kitsune asked. "You want me to run away?"
"No... just... keep dodging. I'll be right back."
"... all right... this should be fun!"
Scott rushed off as the giant fox navi nimbly moved to avoid damage. "Come and get me!"
--------------------
1) Dodge
2) Dodge
3) Dodge
DODGEDODGEDODGEAGAIN.