Assisted Training

"Okay... I got nothing but undies. Guess I better make due with just simple shots." Junior muttered. He raised up both hands and strecthed them towards the floating cube. Time to open fire. One little shot flew from his left hand, then a second from his right followed by a third from his left. He then dropped that hand down and held out only the right. It began quivering as an extra influx of energy poured into it. He then released the shot, backing up and surveying the field. He looked at his partner who just stood there. He silently hoped that she would make a move. If she fired just one decent attack, they would be able to end this...

((1.) Palm Shot, 8, DBLCubeA
2.) Palm Shot, 8, DBLCubeA
3.) Palm Shot, 8, DBLCubeA
4.) Palm Shot, 8+15, DBLCubeA(untapped power used)
5.) Dodge))
A bright, blinding light suddenly fills the area from somewhere behind the viruses-- before being sundered and dispelled, the remaining viruses gone and Calica nowhere to be seen (Jacked out!). There is, however, a very familiar figure where the Viruses once stood...

...Drakkas.

He turned to Junior and spoke, his eyes positively gleaming: "I have come for you."

Drakkas: ???

Junior.exe: 110
Junior looked at where Calica had stood. No scattered data remnants so it seemed she had made it out in tact. He then stared at Drakkas. He was here looking for him? This probably wasn't good. And since Wes was off doing whatever... he couldn't really plug out to escape, now could he? Perhaps he should stall, "Me? Do you have some other weird program you need tested or is it something only I specifically can do? Details are always nice."
Drakkas chuckled. "I'm here... to screw you in the arse!"

At Junior's horrified look (At least, he assumed that was horror), he burst into laughter. "Ordinarily, I don't make jokes... but that was worth it." He tapped the butt end of his Scythe against the ground, and his voice returned to it's normal, icy tone as he spoke again. "A researcher took... particular interest... in something you said last time we met. That is all I may say. Now... you may come with me quietly, or..." Drakkas spun his scythe over his head, and gripped it tightly at the correct moment, sending the blade flying down and into the ground in front of him. "...I will make you come. It is your decision."

Drakkas: ???

Junior.exe: 110
Junior's eye twitched. Was he for real? From what he heard, Drakkas was supposed to be all emo and deep, yet he makes a lame sex joke, "Yeah, rape is always hilarious..." Junior sighed. The other navi then went on and Junior blinked, "After that last joke... please don't phrase things like that. You're weirding me out. Either way, you're still giving me no details. For all I know, you could be taking me somewhere to rape me, in which case I'd fight back hoping for deletion over capture. On the other hand, you could be taking me to some net-sushi place as apology for harming me and Capu-chan last time. While I doubt either of them go quite to those extremes, I'd at least like to know whether this visit is friendly or not. Considering you haven't killed me yet, I doubt things will be too bad, but at the same time, you're not exactly the type to stop by and ask me how my day was either." Junior paused and awaited a response. Just where was Wes?
"Quite simply," Drakkas assumed his passive, normal stance once again, "I have orders to bring you in. It is not me specifically that wants you. You're going to co-" Drakkas stopped himself, tripping over the word, "-follow me to where the researcher is. He refused to tell me what, exactly, he wanted you for aside from 'research', but he said he wanted you functioning."
Junior thought for a moment. Since he didn't know the nature of the research, he didn't know if he was in any danger or not. He dbouted he could win against Drakkas without any support, so struggling would be useless, anyway. Plus, there was a chance Drakkas would leave after he handed Junior over, and he'd stand a much better chance against a simple research navi than his current potential foe. Even if Drakkas did stay around to watch, there was a chance the researcher could be taken hostage. Overall, his best bet was to be a good boy for now until the situation became more clear, "I guess I can make thing easier on you. Well, guess we better go unless you'd do me the favor of allowing me to send my netop a quick message." Junior stepped forward, prepared to leave. It wasn't like he expected him to allow him his request, but it couldn't hurt to ask. He paused a moment and began scratching his head fiercely causing a few strands of hair to fall to the floor. He then finished walking over to Drakkas.
Drakkas eyed Junior suspiciously, then shredded one of those portals he was so fond of using open in the air. He pointed at it, and spoke. "Go."
Junior shrugged, "About what I expected." He then stepped through the portal.
Drakkas took one last look around the area and gave off a small 'hmph', blasting the bits of hair that Junior had littered the ground with using a chip before stepping through the portal as well.

It closed behind him.