Heelnavis please?

The first blast from the MarkCannon knocked the Heelnavi back, who snarled in what seemed like agitation. The Spreader hit him as well. However, when he saw Shadow's sig attack, he smirked and held out his left palm to it, sending a purple beam of energy ripping through the dragon and hitting Shadow! (-50). He pointed his sword at the navi.
"Feh? This all you got?" The Heelnavi spat, irritated, he getured Shadow to continue his seemigly pointless onslaught.

Heelnavi: 60 HP

Shadow: 10 HP
"I don't, have to kill you. Just stop you." Shadow said slowly. "Please take the second option."
(bump)
<running...Shadow.exe....error: Not compatible. Please bump and wait for 24 more hours> *hits bump* >_>
"Too bad kid," the Heelnavi said, wagging his finger, "You should've trained a bit more," raising his sword high above his head, swiping down, and slamming a critical hit on Shadow. The Heelnavi pointed his sword at Shadow again.
"Leave kid, you're a hundred years too early to beat me," the Heelnavi sneered.

Heelnavi: 60 HP

Shadow: 1 HP
"Not a chance!" Shadow shouts as he fires his shotgun followed closely by a mrkcan1 and a spreader at point blank.

{Shotgun:50:Heelnavi
{MrkCan1:70:Heelnavi
{Spreader:30:Healnavi.
...I think I need to get a bookmark for a bump.GIF...
The Heelnavi screamed in surprise as it was owned by Shadow's array of LOL POINTBLANK bullets.

Heelnavi: EJO'D

Shadow: 1 HP

-MISSION COMPLETE!-
Get: 1000z

Now all we need to do is report to those bloody Netpolice guys.
Shadow logs out. "That was one hell of a battle!" Jaden said as he looked at the PeT. "Yeah, wasn't sure Code-66 was gonna work." Shadow said with a look on his face.