Combat Navi Test

((I'll say this is 5 for you, though one question: that mean you're using your subchip, bub?))

A ball nails Ozho in the back of the head, getting entangled in his hair. He then hears a gasp, "Hey, that guy's stealing my ball! Let's get him!" Three small heelnavis rush at Ozho, one with a bat, another with a glove, and one in umpire gear.

Heelnavi(bat): 100
Heelnavi(glove): 50
Heelnavi(umpire): 150

Ozho: 50 or 100, pending on whether he used the subchip or changed his mind
((Still using the subchip.))

Ozho feels something hitting him in the head. He reaches there and pulls out a baseball from his hair. He gets up, baseball in hand and hears "Hey, that guy's stealing my ball! Let's get him". Ozho looks and now sees the heel navis running at him. Ozho tosses the ball at the heelnavi with the glove and hopes that will keep them from making the mistake of attacking him.

((1 lob the ball to heelnavi(glove)
2 and 3, dodge.))
"Ha ha! He gave it back! We must've scared him... let's see if we can get him to give us anything else!" The one in with the bat runs forward, swinging at Ozho. He jumps back, only to bump into the umpire, who shoves him forward. As Ozho stumbles, the gloved navi pulls back his arm and prepares to throw.

Heelnavi(glove): 50
Heelnavi(umpire): 150

Ozho: 100
"I tried to give you an easy way out, but its looks like you guys want the hard way" said Ozho right when a pentagram appears under the heelnavi with the glove. Alexander gets back to the PET, inserts an areagrab, and Ozho vanishes right when the holy judgment went off. Ozho appears away from the heel navis and says "Markcannon, now". As if on command, Alexander inserts that chip, and a ball of energy appears in front of Ozho, and bolts right at the heelnavi with the bat.

((1 holy judgment heelnavi(glove) 60
2areagrab
3markcannon1 heelnavi(bat) 70
))
The attack takes down the weakest navi.

"Gah! You meanie!" the kid with the bat says. Then seeing the cannon pointed at him, his eyes get wide, "Gah! No!"

The other navi dashes in front, using his umpire uniform's padding to deflect a good portion of the damage, "I don't think so. Now, hit him!"

The kid with the bat runs forward, clocking Ozho in the side of the head.

Heelnavi(glove): DELETED!
Heelnavi(umpire): 115

Ozho: 80
Alexander Slots in a heatshot, shotgun, and a wideshot, then Ozho nearly slams his palm into the chest of the navi that just smashed him. Then suddenly, a flaming chain bursts out of Ozho's hand and most likely trough the Heelnavi. Then to finish him off, a blue crestent wave bolts out of Ozho hand right at the same heel navi.

((1shotgun heelnavi(bat) 50
2heatshot heelnavi(bat) 40 fire
3wideshot heelnavi(bat) 80 aqua))
The bat weilding navi smashes Ozho's hand away but still takes the brunt of the Heatshot. The other navi jumps foward, blocking the Wideshot. He then slams into Ozho, knocking him down.

Heelnavi(bat): 60
Heelnavi(umpire): 75

Ozho: 60(knocked down, minus one action)
Alexander slots in a minibomb chip, and a metal sphere appears between Ozho and the heelnavi with the ump gear. It takes like 2 seconds, but it expolds into fire and smoke, most likely getting that heelnavi in the blast. Ozho, uses the smoke as a distraction and trys to get out of the way for whatever was comeing next. Alexander, wondering why Broadside wasn't there, begains to look at some recordings of before the battle.

((1minibomb heelnavi(umpire) 60
2dodge
))
The bomb is thrown.... and caught!

"You're out buddy!" yells the umpire as he throws the bomb back, though Ozho dodges.

"Not so fast!" the other navi cracks him over the head.

Heelnavi(bat): 60
Heelnavi(umpire): 75

Ozho: 40
Before Ozho could react, Alexander slots in a escape subchip and Ozho vanishes.

((Use escape subchip.))