Phoenix in Scilab Net

Phoenix screeched as the viruses both scorched his lovely face and gave him another bloody hole to add to his collection. His now charred skin and snuffed out feathers lay in a smoking heap on the ground.

"Dang it, Phoenix, wake up!" Silas shouted, slotting in two Rageclaws for him to use later.

"Phoenix, utterly spent, still managed to open his eyes and stand on two wobbly legs. "I can't die, not here, not ever!" Phoenix thought as he feebly fluttered his wings a few times, trying to get into the air. It was no use, though, as he fell to one knee, head bowed. "But it seems inevitable. I guess I finally bit off a bit more than I could chew." Then, it clicked. If he could last for a half-hour against something as destructive as the Zetsumei Angel, he could definitely beat a hoard of viruses! Phoenix, now stable, got up from one knee. A fire greater than any other burned in his eyes as he flapped his wings and rose in the air. Curling up into a ball, he let out a mighty battle cry, and pushed out, making a huge air shockwave that spread all around. His feathers, normally a considerable blaze, were now burning as one in a gigantic raging inferno, making Phoenix seem about twenty times larger than he really was. He was back at full power.

Holding an open palm out, Phoenix shot off five large birdlike jets of flame. They streaked around him, making long tails of smoke. Arcing around, all five flew right into Phoenix's new huge form, making him into a giant phoenix. With a screech, the huge bird flew at the MarkerCannons. A fiery explosion occured at impact and tons of embers remained, which all flew back to one spot to form Phoenix, who was for a split second featherless and flameless before the huge flame engulfed him. He looked back to see the entire area around the MarkerCannons engulfed in a red-gold blaze; the color of Phoenix. Then he noticed the Champu, a little fireball from his fire's eyes. Raising his foot, which was still faintly coated in blue, he brought it down in an almighty crash where he'd judged it to be. The fire's job done for now, it exploded, making a huge lightshow as Phoenix, looking completely renewed, burst out, flying high above the viruses.

0. Wind-type Gust to random virus (pushback)

1. Golden Wing to MarkerCannons (20 to A, 10 to B, 40 to C)

2. Sword/Stomp to ChampuC (80)

3. Flying Dodge

<(Just a note: Phoenix isn't really at full power, with all his sig attacks and NaviCust and everything, this is just sort of a story thing.)>
The bird's rain down on Pheonix's foes, taking down two Markcannons, though the last one blocks the tail end of the attack. He then pierces a Champu before taking to the sky. Two orges attack, but miss.

ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: DELETED!
MarkcannonA: DELETED!
MarkcannonB: DELETED!
MarkcannonC: 30
ElecogreA: 90
ElecogreB: 90
ElecogreC: 120

Pheonix: 1

((I appreciate the effort you put into this. Reading it doesn't make me cry.))
Phoenix, somehow rejuvenated, nimbly dodged each crack of lightning with a spiraling turn. "Now to end the battle," Phoenix thought midair, planning his attack. He knew that the winds were at his disposal, but how could he use them to his advantage? Then he saw the faint, yet still visible Sword aura on his foot. "Ahh, that's an idea," Phoenix thought to himself. Making a mental note about the chip data for two Rageclaws, Phoenix began his attack.

Initiating, Phoenix made a series of birdlike calls to nothing. At first, nothing happened, but gradually, he began to speed up. He had commanded the winds to always be at his back, giving him a natural speed boost. The newly boosted Phoenix spiraled up, getting himself as much altitude as possible. Higher and higher he rose, until he was invisible against the cybernetic sun. Then, still assisted by the wind, he dived down out of the sun towards the virii. Gaining momentum and distance at a frightening rate, Phoenix could eventually make out the three dots of red and the green dot against the dull grey of the Science Lab Net. "Almost time," Phoenix thought, screaming towards his target: the healthy ElecOgre. "NOW!" his new echoey voice yelled. Skimming across the paneled ground, Phoenix forced both feet in front of him. Struggling to control his flight, he attempted a vicious clawed kick right square in the middle of the ElecOgre's grinning face.

The Sword's aura disappating, Phoenix was now a little more dangered. Spreading his wings again and beating feet, well, really wings, out of that spot. "Silas, you've been kind of silent. Why's that?" he asked, flying around while activating the Rageclaw, this time making sure that it appeared on his hand.

"Well, I've been mostly praying that you'll make it through this, and because you seem to be handling the situation pretty dern well without me," replied Silas, shrugging and pulling a sheepish face.

"Ahh, I see. Well, here I go again!" Phoenix called, pulling a classic Phoenix smile as he dashed off. "Hmm, what to kill..." he pondered, choosing a target. "Ahh, there's my prey!" he said outloud, looking. There was a lone MarkCannon, still alive from when he pulled a Hulk and tried to incinerate the three of them all at once. Well, it wouldn't last long. Phoenix, dead set on killing the last MarkCannon, rushed his target. Pulling back his Rageclaw'd hand, he plunged it towards the green Cannon.

"Wait a sec, what am I doing wrong?" Phoenix thought aloud. Turning around, he noticed all three ElecOgres, grinning evilly as usual. "Oh crap!" he shouted, shooting off into the first direction that popped into his head: backwards, like a champagne cork. He remembered his own words, "I can't die, not here, not ever!"

0. Use Gust for speed boost in next turn

1. Gust-assisted Sword to ElecOgreC (80)

2. Rageclaw MarkCannonC (40)

3. Beat wings backwards, away from the ElecOgres (Dodge)

<(I know I can't pull really badass posts like you mods and officials and decent members and admins and anyone above me all the time, but by darn, I'll try my best!)>
As his swords find their marks, he just barely manages to swoop around the three wires of lightning.

MarkcannonC: DELETED
ElecogreB: 90
ElecogreC: 40

Pheonix: 1
Shooting backwards, Phoenix managed to avoid the three lightning strikes. "Grr, so you want to play rough, huh? Well, let me just assure you mother-*BUZZ*ers that I am a freelancer that you will just adore. M'kay? M'kay," he said, taunting the ElecOgres. He turned his attention to the troll head he'd just left an ugly scar across. "This'll only take about five seconds," he thought aloud, holding his right hand; the one with the Rageclaw powering it, open. Then, with not a word nor second more, he dashed.

"Woah, Phoenix, you sure you'll be alright without chips?" Silas asked.

Not even a millisecond later, Phoenix's message appeared on the hologram, "I still have the other Rageclaw, right?"

"That's Phoenix, I guess," Silas thought, letting Phoenix take over from there.

Indeed, Phoenix had already attacked the ElecOgre. While dashing, Phoenix had thrust his hand forward in an attempt to impale the ElecOgre on his claw. He didn't have time to check, so he just made a flinging motion to get anything on his claw off. Holding his left hand out, the talons grew sharper, while the muscle strengthened to match his right. He was now properly equipped.

"Gonna need the wind's help for this one again," Phoenix thought as he started flapping his wings, becoming once again airborne. Making the telltale bird calls again, the winds began to blow at his back. Angling his body so he was horizontal, he thrust both hands forwards, and attacked. Using the wind at his back to his advantage, Phoenix screamed towards the closest ElecOgre, ready to give it a couple new holes in it's red-orange body.

0. Gust - Speed Boost during turns two and three

1. Rageclaw to ElecOgreC

2/3. Double Rageclaw Impale of Unending DOOM!! to ElecOgreB (40x2, Gust speed boost here)
Pheonix swoops down and stabs the ogre to death, then flies right into the other's face and begins attacking. However, not bothering to move out away from the ogre face, Pheonix gets zapped and his body is immediately and forcefully removed from the system, causing him to lose a bit of data.

MarkcannonC: DELETED
ElecogreB: 10
ElecogreC: DELETED!

Pheonix: EJO!

You lose: 600z
Phoenix stabbed the Elecogre successfully, but forgot that there were two others behind him. All cackling evilly, they charged electricity between their horns, and as one, they all struck. Phoenix yelled in absolute agony as he was electrocuted by three neverending bolts of lightning. The troll heads laughed cruelly as their devilish horns created more and more electricity. Slowly, Phoenix's inner flame began to burn out. It wouldn't be long before it was extinguished and he was deleted.

"JACK OUT, PHOENIX!!"

Phoenix, just clinging to life, data freely escaping from the many burns on him, was brought out of the Net in a standard blue ray of light. There wouldn't be many battles for a while.

<(Jacked out, lost 600 zenny)>