Twilight in SciLabs?

The viruses seemed to scuttle around in confusion as Chaos disappeared from vision. The Navi quickly appeared behind one and released a icy sphere, which hit the back of the virus he targeted and caused it to cry out in pain. Before they can finish turning, however, vulcan fire seems to rain upon them, deleting them all instantly! A heavy laugh seems to almost intentionally cover a faint mechanical voice that repeats its message four times before finishing as the viruses disappear.

"Haha! Foolish mortal!" the HeelNavi claims, pumping and showing off a dark purple vulcan gun that inhabits his arm. "See how I deleted those viruses in one attack? You're no match for the full power of my Twilight! Why don't you transfer some zenny into my account right now, and I'll let you go free?"

Scuttle?: DELETED?
Scutz?: DELETED?
Scuttler?: DELETED?
Scuttzer?: DELETED?

HeelNavi: 200

Chaos: 140
"This?" Chaos laughed aloud as he listened to the new arrival's threats. "This is the fool that has been terrorizing the Net? This is he who claims to have the power of Twilight?"

Chaos continued to laugh as crimson energy swirled along his arm. The waves of power pulsed erratically, lines of darkness merging with the crimson webs. The Dark Navi stared into the eyes of the HeelNavi, seeming to gage the worth of this newest opponent. The crimson pupils within the dark orbs pulsed in time with the energy cascading down his arm, an altogether unsettling sight. The Navi frowned as he came to his decision.

"Be gone!" Chaos waved his arm at the HeelNavi, the crimson energy dissipating as he did so.

Chaos channeled his will, manipulating gravity in the hopes of sending the HeelNavi spiraling through the air. With any luck, the pathetic thug would be disoriented and have no chance to hitting Chaos with whatever weapons he may have been hiding. Without waiting to see the affects of his powers, Chaos dashed toward the HeelNavi. His beige arm was already being overcome by the affects of another BattleChip. Chaos took aim at the HeelNavi, firing off a spray of iron buckshot from the shotgun that had replaced his hand. The Dark Navi dodged away after unleashing the shotgun blast, hoping to avoid any unexpected consequences.

Summary:
1. Satellite Impact on HeelNavi(Lowers accuracy. Deals 80 damage as a free action next turn)
2. Dodge
3. Shotgun(50) to HeelNavi
4. Dodge
"W-what the-" the Navi began as he was lifted into the air. "Grah! You can't keep me from hitting you!" he shouted, spraying bullets everywhere with no chance of hitting. As he was nailed by the shotgun, the Navi let out a dry cough. "Bah... special measures may be necessary..." With that, a healing light covered him, seeming to restore some of his health. "I've got a good gig here, and I won't let a punk like you ruin it!"

Scuttle?: DELETED?

HeelNavi: 180

Chaos: 140
"Oh?" Chaos asked simply. "I doubt that."

That Dark Navi smiled wickedly behind the beige mask. He reversed his control over gravity, causing the HeelNavi to plummet to the earth at high speeds. As he watched his victim fall, Chaos used his powers to form a small orb of gravity that hovered inches from his fingertips. Crimson energy swirled and cracked across the surface of the jet black orb, the sphere feeding on the gravitic energies to swell in size.

Chaos laughed, hurling the orb of gravity toward the HeelNavi. The orb hit the ground, inches from its target, and expanded to form a hemisphere of swirling darkness, crimson waves flashing across the surface like lightning. The HeelNavi should have been trapped within the blast, immobilized and being crushed by the sheer force of gravity within the dome.

Chaos raised his right arm, the beige appendage still being overridden by the shotgun. Another BattleChip loaded itself within the arm and Chaos took careful aim at the center of the darkened dome. He mentally pulled the trigger, an explosion of sound signaling the rush of iron buckshot that roared out of the shotgun and sailed into the dome.

"And now to finish this farce." Chaos spat. "Rayth, send me the Cannon."

As the NetOp slotted in the weakest of their BattleChips, the shotgun dispersed into a cloud of data, reforming as a bulkier version of the standard Navi buster arm. Chaos took careful aim once again, though he strafed around the dome just in case, before firing. A blast of light ripped out of the barrel of the cannon and soared into the jet black dome.

Summary:
Free Action: HeelNavi crashes down(80DMG)
1. Gravitic Crush(50 + Stun) to HeelNavi
2. ShotGun(50) to HeelNavi
3. Dodge around dome
4. Cannon(40) to HeelNavi
The Navi's eyes widened as it was slammed against the floor. As it began to get up, Chaos noticed the barrel of the gun beginning to spin: as soon as the Gravitic Crush brought him slamming to the ground, the shots began to fire, a few grazing Chaos. Nonetheless, he managed to get his attacks in. The next shot alone finished him.

"W-what the... I thought you guys were providing backup!" the HeelNavi cried, as he vanished into the Net canopy.

As expected, no Twilight data remained.

Suddenly, however, the Scuttle virus reappeared, forming into another Navi, snatching the vulcan from the HeelNavi's arm, and wielding it himself! "Nyahaha! I finally got the Twilight the boss was always clinging onto! And to seal my position as the new head of this gang, I'm gonna destroy you!"

HeelNavi: DELETED!
HeelNaviB: 100

Chaos: 110
"Heh," Chaos was still laughing despite the fact that he had been hit by several stray shots from the HeelNavi's weapon. "Do you honestly believe that is a Twilight BattleChip? You are a fool! And now you shall die like one!"

Chaos dashed forward at blinding speeds. He felt the familiar surge of data as a small glowing sphere appeared in his left hand. Rayth was on the same page as the Dark Navi, slotting in the perfect trick for such a feint. As Chaos neared the new HeelNavi, he fired a weak blast from his buster, the grayish laser launching from his buster at point blank range. He didn't really care if he hit, it was just a distraction to keep the HeelNavi from noticing the orb that he dropped at his feet.

Chaos dived to the side, making it look like he was dodging out of the HeelNavi's line of fire. He didn't want the fool to move, didn't want him to do anything but fire the "Twilight" chip at Chaos' dodging form.

Summary:
1. Dodge
2. Buster the new Heel;Navi(4+5...So 9?)
3. Drop EnergyBomb(3x40) at HeelNavi's feet
4. Dodge
The Navi began firing, but despite the roar of the gun he still seemed concentrated enough to see the oncoming buster shot. He took it as a sign to keep strafing, and grazed Chaos with a few shots. The energybomb seemed to catch him heavily off guard: he just managed to avoid being killed by it. "G--grah... I will not let you ruin my chance!!"

HeelNaviB: 20

Chaos: 90

Chaos growled as more bullets ripped into him. He had a feeling that he new the truth of this "Twilight" BattleChip. He was certain that he had something in his arsenal quite like it. He signaled for a BattleChip, a silent gesture that he knew Rayth would understand. Data flooded his systems and the beige buster arm altered once more, three smaller barrels emerging from the larger one.

"Ruin your chance? Fool." Chaos spat as he spoke. "I am about to relive you of your life."

Chaos opened fire with the newest BattleChip, a hail storm of bullets exploding out of the vulcan cannon. The multitude of bullets ripped through the air, sailing toward the HeelNavi. Chaos laughed as he unloaded the entire magazine into the HeelNavi, strafing as he fired to ensure that his victim could not escape his wrath.

Summary:
1. Vulcan1(3x10) to HeelNavi
2. Strafe to keep HeelNavi in sights
3-4. Dodge
Shots landed all around the Navi, before he finally went tumbling to the ground, feebling releasing the rest of the bullets in his rack and only managing to graze the Navi once. The gun disappeared from the ground as he lay panting on the ground.

"What's... what'll become of... my team...?" were the Navi's final and strangely sentimental words as he faded into the sky of the Net.

HeelNaviB: DELETED!

Chaos: 80

VICTORY!
Rewards: 900 zenny.
Return for your .GMO!
"That was absolutely pathetic." Chaos growled as he gathered up the remaining data.

"Well," Rayth reasoned. "They didn't really have any powerful BattleChips. Just a modified Vulcan from the looks of it."

"Worthless."

"Well, at least we've finished our mission and can get the GMO and get out of here."

"Yes."

Chaos disappeared in a flash of light, leaving the supposedly deleted scuttlests to lie undisturbed.