"Now that's completely weird," F.F. said, now completely shocked at the sudden turn of events as her bear claw disappears.

"At least there's a bright side to this. We learn that not all viruses are bad and you just made a friend!" Raila sheepishly said to her completely shell shocked NetNavi.

Although she wanted to shout at her about her comment, she kinda got a little fuzzy when the Melody nuzzled against her leg. She then blushed at this and says, "Well, at least I still able to beat those three viruses. That counts as a virus bust, right?"

"Yeah." Raila then looks at her clock, which is 7:45 AM. Just in time to her to leave for Electown. "And since we now have two battles, it's time for us to go!"

"Yeah, log me out already."

"Huh? That's very unusual for you to say that," Raila asked in confusion, considering how she always begged her to stay to fight more viruses instead of logging out.

"After what just happened, I'm glad you made that two battle condition, Rai," F.F. answered, seeing she can't get that Melody out of her head.

"Okay... Jack out time, Fire."

With that, FireFlower left the internet in a flash.

- EXIT -